Attention please think before loss everything. - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mark wood

Attention please think before loss everything.

Yes, I agree with you that payment methods are heading to the decline now and eligible members lose a lot, so it is better to report a random postal commercial once we notice and make this forum clean for us and others will become better for us and everyone
Good luck for everyone

Exactly mate you've chosen so well that one thing I'll add is that I've developed a topic about how you can report and how we report spammers which are so great if you good partners start reporting spammers as well.

I strongly  agree with you  dear this  forum is giving us  so many  benefits so we  should be  loyal with it  rather than spamming it or doing  cheating for the sake of  some  extra money.We  should  respect the  opportunity that the  forum is giving us and  should  work  here with honesty and determination.Greetings for all. 

My dear friends in order to gain success and popularity on this forum we should think otherwise there will be great loss waiting for us. In order to improve yourself i would suggest to think well.

Greet you all, cheating is getting out of hands here on the forum, people are using sorts of prohibited ways to earn income, has by these acts payments are dealing because the moderator are now pressured to scan out such people, so i urge members of this forum to report spammers when sported, thank you. @Sypher9

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. It should be noted that this forum provides us with sufficient information about the cryptocurrency. We must try to earn by working hard and to stay away from fraud.

I agree with you, no one can continue in the field of cryptocurrencies by fraud because it will be exposed and as soon as it is exposed it is banned, as there are many friends who cheat in order to gain more and do not realize that I am wrong and it can lead to their loss everything

• +2 1

My dear friend We have to read the topic well in order to give a good reputation in order for everyone to benefit from it. We must always offer our best to get the best results. Greetings to everyone. Jazak Allah ♥️

Hello my friend Yes, I agree with you, there are many members who adopt cheating on the site by sending their posts links to friends in order to gain more reputation, but I think that the forum is not so stupid, so quickly they are banned when the fraud is noticed

• +5 1

Yes you are right. On this forum we can grow only by our knowledge. If you don't have knowledge about a certain topic, read the comments. Or you can skip the topic and chose the one you have knowledge about.

yes my friend you have to think you for everything just keep on working and you will able to know that how much do you have to work on this firm and you will able to make money keep working and you will able to know everything about it.

Well, my friend, we noticed recently that the prices have decreased here, but it does not prevent us from working hard and not resorting to fraud. We must be patient to get a lot of profit.

Yes this is the best message for all of us which is applicable not only in this cryptotalk forum but also in our practical life that we should be careful in our every part of life and we should work every matter with our mind and best thinking otherwise we can loose our important things and waste our struggles. 

Good evening, colleagues
The decision to stop paying affected everyone, as a large number of members stopped participating and commenting when the support was stopped
This is because of the frequent fraud attempts and the presence of many spammers
I advise everyone to stick to hard work and know that profit only comes from right work
I hope very soon that the beautiful forum administration will pay again, with the tightening of controls on cheaters
Thanks for your patience and good luck to everyone.

We are not in Plato's Republic and we must all be careful as much as possible to avoid deception. Cooperation is required. Whoever knows about a method of cheating must warn everyone about it because we all seek to gain, not to lose.

Excessively mining Talk tokens by continuing the illegal activities has eventually caused the payment stop from the forum administrators. I see, around 80% members have stopped creating the posts after payment pause and it indicates why majority of members are here! Online forums specially the high-traffic forums have a huge meaning that very few people understand it. 

Crypto forum gives us a chance to gain more knowledge about cryptocurrencies, trading and to earn money. Cheating is the wrong way only hard work is the right way to earn money and knowledge.

That's true, cheating is not at all a good thing that too done by a senior member can't be forgiven. There are lot of spammers here and in addition if members also begin to cheat means it's not good. We should work hard to earn money and through that will earn more and more and will get more reputation. So work hard instead of cheating.

Well, definitely what you did is the fact, we all know that members will now invent ways of earning higher because some other payment has been abolished, but sincerity in everything is good, as for me, I will rather stick to the right and normal way of doing things instead of doing it backway....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.