Attention please think before loss everything. - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mark wood

Attention please think before loss everything.

On 4/14/2021 at 1:17 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

just keep buy it mate with what you have because i think you know the value or pump of minex token  which has pumped from 10 satoshi to 50satoshi within few hours and this will be happen too with  bitcoin so just wait and see what happen 

I didn't see this but I can see from yesterday Doge coins pump so hard so at that time i was thinking that one day talk will also join other coins like Doge and we will get good profit once again what do you think will talk pump??

• +1 1

39 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

I didn't see this but I can see from yesterday Doge coins pump so hard so at that time i was thinking that one day talk will also join other coins like Doge and we will get good profit once again what do you think will talk pump??

why only doge coin?/ but almost all coin pumped like a myth which can make you feel astonoise ..even etc pumped 2x too within 1 days as like doge.i have traded etc one month earlier at 12$ but today it is 48$..can you imagine this?

• +2 1

3 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

why only doge coin?/ but almost all coin pumped like a myth which can make you feel astonoise ..even etc pumped 2x too within 1 days as like doge.i have traded etc one month earlier at 12$ but today it is 48$..can you imagine this?

No one can know about this even it's really hard pump in a very short time but the main thing we have to learn about these signals and then getting profit will be easy for us like many traders know already which coin will pump..

The main reason behind stopping the payment was twice as much as the TALK currency due to the collapse of the currency's price in a big way, and even this decision did not change anything in the long run, so we see the TALK currency is still in a continuous collapse, and payment by it may be stopped.

Yes brother we need to work hard to earn money.  There are already a lot of spammers out there. We need to report them. For those who are working in the right way, they are getting less payment, so we should find out the spammers.

Thank you, my friend, for alerting us about this. We must work hard to earn our money and nobody should be deceived, those deceivers in the end will lose everything, and we must report them when we know someone. 

Dear friend, although I agree with you that deceivers should not be equated with good workers, but deceitful ones. But in the end, these deceivers are only served by their luck, and they can be detected and dealt with

Yes my friend
Pay attention to everything we do before it is too late
The cryptocurrency is a very valuable currency in the world, knowing that the amount of payment has decreased, so I recommend submitting a report against people to fraudsters and strangers from the forum

• +2 1

Really, my friend, because of these cheaters, good members get hurt and they lose , we all have to work hard to make money and get away with cheating and fraud because it causes harm to all of us.

• +1 1

Yes brother, I am also agreed you opinion Attention is a very important thing before every works started Attention make your opportunity strong and attending your work properly some people not considered there's work that's a big issue so my opinion for every one Dear all please attending your work completed before you every thing loss.

Good luck dear.

You are right! It has also come to my attention that payment here is now getting low; please make every effort to report any scammer who comes out of the woodwork as soon as possible in order to make this forum a safer place, as some members are losing a lot of money.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you
Those who cheat, we must stop them or not act like them
Because at the end the forum will block them and discover the mistakes they make
I hope that we will work with our effort and exhaustion to acquire knowledge well

@Mark wood yes I am agree with your statement. We should set our sims for which we are working here and should work hard . We must not use cheating stratigies to earn good reputation because it will cause our account to be block permanently.

Thank you my dear mate for sharing your feelings as well as important topic for learning. It is so true that there are many people who have lost their money in Cryptocurrencies because of they don't know anything. It is most important to get some learn about anything in which you want to invest.

You are right.  I agree with you too.  Think first and then do something.  Because if any work is done then it is good.  But if you lose everything without thinking, you will feel bad.  So we have to think of many things along the way so that we don't lose anything later.

Hello there greetings yes you are right my friend be aware of those kinds of platform that are their sole purpose is to scam other people so be aware of those kinds of platform I had also experience in those kind of forms if you want to work on their first Research and check them then work properly

Yes dear i agree with you on your point. We have done a lot of work for earning the money. But these scamers have destroy our all hard working. And profit is not reach to the deserving person. Ao we should report these scamers. Then this forum will be safe for all of us. 

I completely agree with you, my friend, but there is a problem with the members themselves. Sometimes someone reads a comment or topic, and this topic is good and useful, but it is ignored. I don’t know why we want real interaction on everything that is useful

• +1 1

The disappearance of some buttons, its development and the disappearance of the double payment. I think this is a stage of updating the forum, no more. As for fraudsters and cheaters in the admin forum, it bans anyone who does not follow the rules of the platform and copies and paste posts and does not respect others and asks users of our presence in the platform to learn about cryptocurrencies not to cheat.

I think because of the collapse of the TALK coin in a big way in the recent period, it has become necessary to update the payment system and add some other incentive features to the forum, as the talk coin is no longer significant, and if the currency continues to collapse in this way, it may approach the value of 0.

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, all members have to report to the spammers to clean the forum from them. As for the issue of losing the double impulse to speak symbols, it will change and return better than before.

The site continuously updates the business rules in order to improve the work and make it more useful as we must keep abreast of all new developments and updates that occur on this site and must adhere to them well 

Here you can easily earn money through relevant and meaningful posts. Each post needs to be seriously created in a new light. From which everyone can gain knowledge. Follow every rule of the forum

We have to think carefully about a lot of things here because we have to follow the rules here. We have to discuss some good things. We have to post well. We have to comment well. We have a lot of responsibilities here.  We need to know something. If we know something good about the subject, we can understand a lot here. Then we can share something good about this subject. I hope one day we can do something good here. I think because here we want to work differently.