Attention please think before loss everything. - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mark wood

Attention please think before loss everything.

Thank you, my friend, because you are talking about a topic that is really important to everyone. Those people in this forum should be stopped and work seriously and useful to all of us

8 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

wish you best luck and as now the crypto market into bull place so if you have enough funds which you can afford then i suggest you to trade on bull token for short term as it will give you cool profit without any doubt .but everything depends on you .

Well the current time I don't have such funds but I'm only waiting of talk tokens pump because we work here and can't earn such amount I'm in trouble what to do because without payment we do post I hope we can see something special..

• +1 1

Yes I agree with you that payment methods are declining now and qualified members are declining so it is best to report to us as soon as spammers catch their eye and make this forum clear to us and others.

Yes maybe there are a lot of people trying to cheat so this is why there are so many blocked accounts this is good, because it means that the moderators are constantly active cleaning up the forum, we can also help to make their job easier by reporting these users who are the cancer for the forum and the community.

True words, my friend. Laws must be put in place to stop the cheating and greed that exists in some members because they earn money at the expense of good friends. You must communicate with officials in the forum to find a solution as soon as possible. We wish success for every good person as long as you are well

There is no place for spammers and cheaters in this forum. Admins work hard to keep cheaters away and keep this platform the most valuable with its active members and rich content.

Yes, my friend, you are absolutely right. There are many people who try to cheat. For this reason, we must, but rather, report them so that the officials can block them, and the sender must be reported as spam.

• +4 1

I agree with you let's be serious and responsible in this wonderful group let's follow the rules let's avoid being sanctioned and if we are here together we can do a good job so that cryptotalk is maintained and be of benefit to them as well as ourselves.

• +2 1

15 hours ago, Mark wood said:

Well the current time I don't have such funds but I'm only waiting of talk tokens pump because we work here and can't earn such amount I'm in trouble what to do because without payment we do post I hope we can see something special..

then forget about the bull season profit mate 😂 because we no one know when will the talk token pump as the authorities not yet able to find out the the right advertise site which will advertise their project here 

• +1 1

This forum is need hard work but we do work on this forum step by step and attempt all work with rules and regulations.Dont cheat to others because cheater always fall on the ground so keep your work on daily basis. If we cheat then we banned for ever from crypto. So do work honestly and get money and knowledge and experience for life. 

Of course I agree with you my friend you have to think Well first of all you have to always be patient in solving the problems that you object to you by collecting information and ideas about the topic or publication you want to present and making sure the vocabulary in it is correct.

I totally agree with you, my friend, the amount of payments has been reduced and this is never good, many members have lost the incentive to continue in the forum, it is better to raise the amount of payment again

9 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

then forget about the bull season profit mate 😂 because we no one know when will the talk token pump as the authorities not yet able to find out the the right advertise site which will advertise their project here 

We can't do anything but we only hope that talk will pump because we don't have any other way but I'm happy that I'm have talk and it's increasing daily with my hard work and little amount of satoshi will run my needs as well..

• Useful or interesting 1

All the members were selling continuously for the currencies that they gained until the price of the currency decreased rapidly and became almost worthless. We must pay attention and be one hand so that we do not lose any of the features and payment in the forum

• +2 1

This forum offers us something valuable in terms of earning money and knowledge about cryptocurrencies, how to invest them, and raising the level of our English
We all have to return this favor
Therefore, we must follow the rules and conditions without cheating or deceiving the forum, because that will expose us to a ban.

Thanks for this useful information my friend this information is really helpful and beneficial for all the newbies on this platform because I am also new member of this platform and I know that in the beginning we don't have much knowledge and information about these types of scammers. 

Certainly this, issues of working with cryptocurrencies are a very sensitive topic and we must pay attention to every step we take, because any mistake will lead us to large losses in our private wallet.  Therefore, we must realize what we are doing and seek assistance from experts in any work we are considering doing in order to achieve the best and avoid potential losses.

Yes I agree with you my friend. This is a great advice for all of the members in the cryptotalk forum. Spammers must stop this. Because if you continue spamming the only thing you get will be loss.

16 hours ago, Jack764 said:

All the members were selling continuously for the currencies that they gained until the price of the currency decreased rapidly and became almost worthless. We must pay attention and be one hand so that we do not lose any of the features and payment in the forum

Well @Jack764  present I don't think anyone of our forum member selling their talk token, because current talk token price really very low in this situation no one sell their token,

Talk token price continuesly dropping because talk token have not any block chain its just a commercial token, if anyone buy then this token prices increase, so immediately forum and yobit need to promote this token and attract AD site's to invest then talk token gain his original price.

I tell you my friend here that there are more spammers here and the payments are still dropping for that
We should not lose members. We must first alert them when working with fraud so that they change their work into serious work that benefits our encrypted community here.
All the best for everyone here, and thank you, my friend, for this valuable information

• +2 1

On 4/11/2021 at 9:42 AM, Mark wood said:

We can't do anything but we only hope that talk will pump because we don't have any other way but I'm happy that I'm have talk and it's increasing daily with my hard work and little amount of satoshi will run my needs as well..

just keep buy it mate with what you have because i think you know the value or pump of minex token  which has pumped from 10 satoshi to 50satoshi within few hours and this will be happen too with  bitcoin so just wait and see what happen 

• Useful or interesting 1

yes friend i agree with you that we think about this statement that help us to get success on this forum so my advice not use the cheat reputation and always work hard to get success on this forum i think our success depend on us not try to use any fake way to get success on this forum.

I strongly agree with you dear this forum is giving us so many benefits so we should be loyal with it rather than spamming it or doing cheating for the sake of some extra money.We should respect the opportunity that the forum is giving us and should work here with honesty and determination.Greetings for all... 

• +1 1

yes my dear friend absolutely write  in orderto improve in every endover, we must set own our goal. we must work sincerely and honestly for this platform we should think that if we cheat this site we will banned  and loss our reward. so work hard to achieve your goal.