Are you still reacting? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mir Hamza

Are you still reacting?

I think we should give rates whether we are paid for it or not. The reason is that some posts are just too good and we need to credit the authors and the best way to do that would be to give them reputation so that the admin would realize that the post is outstanding.

The best thing we have to do is continue giving good grades so that many people continue to do a good job since our job is to do things very well, friend.

Yes, my friend, of course, I still give evaluations of all posts and participate in everything related to this forum and I have not stopped working, sharing comments, giving reputation to everyone without stopping and working continuously and with all activity.

• +3 1

Actually I am a new member in Cryptotalk. So I haven't given reputation yet on any post.But I hope I will give positive reputations to the useful contents. 

Actually,I'm still reacting to the post that are more informative and creative,And I don't give reactions to the post that doesn't have use to the forum,so if you want my reaction to reach you make sure that what you will post will benefit me and the members of the forum, thank you for the topic.

Yes I am still reacting. Although by reacting I am not getting payment but as we all members are just like a family . Then by reacting other's posts I make their post able to be get paid...

Yes of course, as members of this forum is our responsibility to give each other ratings either positive or negative,regarding to the quality of the post,so I don't see any reason why shouldn't give ratings,the forum has done us a lot of favours,so I think we should try to return if not all but part go Tue favours by discharging our duties as members properly

If I continue to react more than anything for the support of the people who are doing their best to be able to do better every day, the way to continue to gain a reputation among others is super good, I also like the way that we all agree so that the publications that are really worth it are well valued. 

• +1 1

It is advisable to continue reacting to posts because the more we give reputation to posts the more it's encourage the writers to make posts that are more knowledgeable and educative which will make members of the forum to acquire knowledge and experience on 

I agree with you, that positive likes are useful for officials on the one hand because they enable them to easily distinguish good posts, and on the other hand for other members because they make these posts appear so that they can benefit from them, in my opinion, we should put positive likes on the useful posts to gain a good reputation.

According to the modified rules of this forum, we will never get paid for reputation points but giving reputation points is a way of encouragement to support creative members. Wherever I find something informative and useful topic I rate it with positive repute. This is the way to get them motivated to do even more informative content.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Hi and yes i still give reputation to the posts even tho they decrease the ammount of

talk tokens on the rates .. right now they only give 1 talk token to every rate and that's kind of little but i'll still give reputation to the useful posts .. good luck

Honestly I interact well in the forum i do not care much about payment, I work on it like Facebook where I write post and comment and evaluate . I increase my knowledge of cryptocurrencies and ask members about anything I don't know. 
I wish you good luck. 

Actually our earning depend on repotation but I noticed that many posts have seen which have not reaction but I am giving repotation to deserving posts . Because we should to work with our duty and honestly. 

In my opinion reputation is the most important thing to crypto currency. It decide that which posts are useful or not.So,we want to always got positive reputation for useful posts. We never want to greedy with reputation. 

Though the payment for the daily 50 rating has been cancelled, till the moderators did not cancel rating a good post, so we have to continue rating those posts that we think that are good enough, because if we don't rate each other's work, then how would we know that our post is useful or not, and still a post requires a positive rating before been paid for. So we have to continue rating.

We give the reputation point  post which is full of usefull and knowledge.And we should give the positive point to the one who deserves it.And we shouldn't give anyone a negative point.

Hello everyone! 

As we all know that in last few days .The adminstration decide not to give talk token to use . I think i am still giving this reputation point and according to the quality of post the reason behind the post.We should always try to react on this useful post. Lately i was restricted  to post in cryptotalk for ten days because of the violation in tha i was accidentally  made although. 

Thank you

Edited by Ellenmusk

Likewise, it is necessary to react and that they react to our publications, because the bitcoin campaign requires it, it is necessary and it is also a lack of education not to thank the effort of others with an assessment, our responsibility is that, also if we see a poorly made publication and useless and even offensive we must react negatively.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think there was some problem with Jobit and the response was not counted. I am still responding to posts that contain educational and fictional material. Members of the useful substance should choose. You can now respond appropriately. Continue with your valuable posts...

If you want to reach my feedback, make sure that your post will benefit me and I am gaining a lot of information through this post and I still want to create more informative and creative posts

On 12/24/2020 at 12:19 PM, Mir Hamza said:

Kindly give your opinion about it.

From the time the talk token payment system was introduced, talk tokens and BTC were provided for ratings.  And from then on, cheating with ratings started.  However, when the talk token trade starts, it closes the talk token for rating a few days later.  But we should all provide ratings for good quality posts and topics

yes I'm still  reacting to useful post,  once I come across to any posts or topics I do react to them and I think every member should also do so because giving reputation shows that we are doing a good job in the forum and it motivates us. 

I still give a reputation on every post I read and take good knowledge and information, and also especially beginners so that they do not feel that they are rejected or learn something. Every person who reads a post should read the comments on it because it is possible to find someone criticizing this information with evidence and this makes you make sure of This information.

I still give a reputation on every post I read and take good knowledge and information, and also especially beginners so that they do not feel that they are rejected or learn something. Every person who reads a post should read the comments on it because it is possible to find someone criticizing this information with evidence and this makes you make sure of This information.

I try to give reacts to the useful posts but I am not giving reacts about a few days because I am busy to increasing my knowledge and writing useful posts and comments. But I always try to give reacts in these posts which give me much knowledge and experience. We should give reacts in the useful posts.