Are you still reacting? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mir Hamza

Are you still reacting?

I'm new here and still working on my 100 posts task. But i do give positive reactions to the deserving posts. I can't standby a good post with low reputation.

It is bitter truth that administration has suspended the payment for reacts but these 50 Talks are equivalent to just a few Satoshis. So I don't think that this amount will affect our routines of reacting. Anyhow, if you are not reacting then you are not working here sincerely. As a part of this platform, we must reacts to those posts that includes important content in it.

• +4 1

hello my friend, yes I am, because I know the important of giving good rates to useful posts and topics and its affect on paying, so in this way we support active members and help each other.

I am as yet giving out reputation to everybody that merit.I am still offer notorieties to others presents agreeing on their insight. Good reward  offer inspiration to the clients to post new and instructive subjects .you should peruse the subject and than give the reputation to the clients. It is useful to we all.thanx

I have no issue about payment but I really appreciated to those members that make an interesting topic for us. They do hard work and pay efforts by making their post helpful then why we couldn't give them reputation. I request to all that don't think about just payment. 

Certainly I can still give positive evaluation of those good content topics

But I regret that there are many members who stopped giving ratings after the forum policy changed and stopped paying for ratings.

• +4 1

Ofcourse yes,i'm still giving reactions to my fellow members because as a member of this forum it's our duty to rate each other work if not for the warning but at least to encourage them for them to be making such useful posts, let's not be greedy instead let's focus on both our daily posts and also ratings,Goodluck!

The frequency at which we give out ratings may change but it should not stop. Everyone needs to be rated so that they get paid. Hence it will be unfair if some people give out ratings but didn't get anything in return. That's why everyone needs to participate in this so that the ratings will go all around.

• Useful or interesting 1

Even if the forum stops giving symbols to speak about reactions to me, if you discover a subject matter useful and contain important and exceptional matters, I will provide it a excellent recognition for the effort it made to create this topic. 

Off cause Am still available About cryptocurreny because cryptocurreny is make me happy and make me proud.i proud of cryptocurreny because cryptocurreny is good site that I can't give up for him

Yes definitely you are right friend and I also doing same thing about it and so many people work here only for money so I can suggest them if someone help you and some post u like so much then definitely you need to like it and give them good reputation also. Okay

Hello my dear friend.the administration decided to not give us talk token for rating but we should have to read the posts and if the posts deserves positive rating then we gave it positive rating according to the content of the post but if posts deserves negative rating then we gave them negative rating.

hi dear im new here and still learning about crypto courancy and digital marketing and exchange affairs each and everything i learned here and still learning about crypto courancy and didn't have any experience before i don't what are you talking about but i do ratings to posts

I hope all of you fine. I am still reacting. Giving the positive reactions to users increase their courage then they try to write better posts to increase our reputation. I am reacting those posts that have meaningful material and write in such a way that easy everyone can understand. If any can can increase their reputation he must be need to write such comments that make you preferable and different from other users. 

After providing the conversation, I simply gave the post a rating that contains useful information and new ideas and that deserves praise. Nothing changed with me and the way I was rated.

• +1 1

As we know, we used to get talk tokens for the reactions which were stopped now because the administrators and moderators said that we do not give pure rating. And now we are observing that there is no rating for free and when we know that our payment depends on our rating, so we should still be rating but give pure rating.

Yeah guys I heard that on reactions will not be payed. But I think we should still reacting because it is so much beneficial for us . For reacting we read others post . In this way we gain a lot of knowledge and information about many issues so I feel that I should react . 

• +2 1

I still give reputations to deserving posts and memeber. I believe ratings should be given to good and useful posts. There is no more payments for reacting to post but we can encourage members to create more meaningful posts by given positive reputation .

Reaction section is appreciation section who created good topic.I still give good ratings who gives me good information about any topic.Many members just want to complete his daily work and they can't react because they that have not benefit of it.

Hello there dear friend, I still give good reputation to useful and informative posts. Because thats our duty in the forum and we should also give negative reputations for those who violate the rules of the forum.

Thankyou.

Yeah why not I'm still reacting to the post I think so don't worry I like the post that are useful because I know it is my duty and it is not a problems I think. So don't worry and like the useful post it is necessary.

• +1 1

Yes ofcourse my dear mate i am also reacting to those posts which are full of informative contnet because does not matter that we are paid for them or not but we have to appreciate someone hardwork because givinig positive reactions motivates others members and we have to do that with honesty.

• +1 1

yes i am reacting to the engagements of every post as per such depending on the potentiality of the post & the style in which the comments are written . it usually depends on the pattern of the post & such post are rare to be found even when cryptotalk is a forum of high potential.