​🔥​​🔥​​🔥​​ BOUNTY 💎 AIRDROP ​💎 Yllo - The Future of money​ - Airdrops - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
YlloNews

​🔥​​🔥​​🔥​​ BOUNTY 💎 AIRDROP ​💎 Yllo - The Future of money​

💥How to get 100 XLT?

1. Repost this post. It has to remain in your profile for 1 week!

2. Follow yllo @yllonetwork

3. Register on yllo http://join.yllo.co

4. Join us on Telegram https://t.me/ylloen

5. Fill the form https://forms.gle/VBrDYrba3vVF4T2T9…

Well done! Get your XLT! #yllo

Documetation: yllo.co/doc

Ep6a7a4W8AM9w9q.jpg

What is Yllo? Cryptoplatform Yllo is a cryptoplatform based on cluster distributed architecture, allowing everyone to become the issuer of their own coin.

Cryptoassets 2.0 Any digital assets can be issued on Yllo platform with a unique name, logo and characteristics.

An issuer sets the parameters for a general emission, exchange inflation, coin burn, commissions, distributions, starting price and any other asset properties.

Branding Each product of the platform (messenger, notes or desktop wallet) can be branded as a personalized tool based on Yllo.

Branding example: www.mayak.im Modularity It is the ability to develop and integrate a module of any complexity to accomplish specified business-tasks in all Yllo tools.

Edited by YlloNews

Yllo - The future of money 

🔹 Official site of the company: Yllo.co  🔹Telegram: t.me/ylloen 🔹 Personal Area: Xlt.One 

💥

🔹 Official site of the company: Yllo.co  🔹Telegram: t.me/ylloen 🔹 Personal Area: Xlt.One 

Its a really good company to see them why not you guys join them it's a good way to earn more money and also a secure.

°°ShYzi ShaH°°° 

Always Available For Your Help

19 hours ago, ashyzi49 said:

Its a really good company to see them why not you guys join them it's a good way to earn more money and also a secure.

👍

8 hours ago, EnPieX said:

where do i get my tokens?

if you have met all the conditions, write to the official group in the telegram

🔹Telegram: t.me/ylloen

Edited by YlloNews

On 27.12.2020 at 12:44, EnPieX said:

where do i get my tokens?

Fill out the form. You have completed all the points?

💥How to get 100 XLT?  Follow yllo 

@yllonetwork

💥 AIRDROP 💥

Yllo The Future of money

The number of coins on Airdrop is limited

🔥

I don't think that coin is the future. that will not happen. In my opinion the currency of the future will be only Bitcoin. This has incredible potential to fight against any economic crisis.

Bitcoin has no habitat, the speed of bitcoin is very slow.

The XLT token is the fuel for all cryptocurrencies, imagine that you need to send bitcoin ether or other cryptocurrency very quickly, now it can be done directly in the Yllo messenger message and the commission will be minimal.

Suppose you need to pay for the goods in the store, you attach the phone, pay for the goods with cryptocurrency that you have in the crypto wallet built into the Yllo messenger, and it is immediately converted into a kind of cashless payment

🚀

Yllo messenger is the world's first cryptomessenger that rewards daily communication, with a visual encryption feature.
You can also send cryptocurrency directly in a message just like a picture.
Start communicating in Yllo by simply sending your short link: username.yllo.co.
The link is located in the settings.

Register on my link and Write me "hello" get 5 coins XLT

photo_2021-01-17_23-28-13.thumb.jpg.7c9b56d71df00a8e094206bc97b1a1bb.jpg

Everything that is installed on your device, each of your applications, is managed by corporations and advertising agencies. Without your knowledge, these apps capture every action you take and analyze it. Your data is auctioned off to advertisers and information agents. It is at least unethical to collect and sell your personal data by reading messages that you send to friends or relatives, and to use your social connections for profit. By showing you ads, they convert you into live money every second. For them, you are a product that is sold and bought. We believe that Yllo will become a tool for human empowerment. Moreover, it will not be used to deceive, manipulate or impose services. This is really your personal space, where you create something, work or just relax and enjoy life. A place to connect people to each other.

You are Not a product! www.yllo.co