How non crypto countries citizens lives? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

How non crypto countries citizens lives?

On 12/23/2020 at 9:18 PM, guatazoo said:

We know thats there have countries which crypto is illegal but their citizens are using it illegal, so how big is case if someone has coughted with cryptocurrencies in countries thats crypto is illegal. 

There are many countries that do not allow encryption, that this matter is completely forbidden, and sometimes the dealings are done through an intermediary and has a percentage of the money that is collected

• +3 1

Each country imposes its own laws, and it is possible to find some countries that refuse to deal with cryptocurrencies, but do not punish those who use them in a non-frivolous manner, and we hope that all countries will support them as a result of the great popularity they enjoy.

In many countries the people are using cryptocurrency illegal because many countries banned the crypto. In those countries people earning money. Most of the countries are removing the ban and declaring legal. 

This varies from country to country.  Many countries fight cryptocurrencies and consider dealing in them is against the law, and the penalty may reach imprisonment for several years.  Citizens of these countries can live by working in trade and some other business.

My friend, this differs from one country to another. In some countries, you may be punished when dealing with cryptocurrencies, while others may not be held accountable, and this varies according to the different laws of each country.

I believe that every country has its own laws, there are countries that impose prison penalties on those who deal in cryptocurrencies, and also there are countries that impose a fine on those who own cryptocurrencies and freeze their cryptocurrencies.

I have no knowledge of this, my friend, because I am very happy because I am not from those countries and I can use encrypted currencies on the Internet and earn money as well. I think that the residents of these countries will face many problems if they do not listen to their system.

It will be difficult for them to use cryptocurrencies well, but I do not think that the government can track them because cryptocurrencies have a very high level of security and privacy, it is bad to prevent the use of cryptocurrencies

In fact, there are many difficulties in this matter, as the country in which I live does not allow buying and selling via cryptocurrencies or any other foreign coins, but we try to work secretly so that we can earn enough money that helps us in our daily expenses, but in general I do not think that this is It will continue, and most countries will allow the use of cryptocurrencies