For all he Beginner, seniors, and Moderators. Please read it. - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alex Fron

For all he Beginner, seniors, and Moderators. Please read it.

Keep up with all the best. Indeed, we are grateful to each other as the crypto community, because we have done so much for each other, freshmen have learned from expert members, and moderators oversee the forum as a whole.

Keep up with all the best. Indeed, we are grateful to each other as the crypto community, because we have done so much for each other, freshmen have learned from expert members, and moderators oversee the forum as a whole.

Welcome to this forum.

You raised an important topic today. If you want to get good profit then you have to create good and useful posts and share good knowledge with all people of this forum.

your words are amazing, thank you very much buddy

giving up is not a choice

we should work hard to get more

as we know "no pain, no gain"

good luck my friend

• +3 1

Thank you, my friend, for this participation. You are right. The most difficult task in this forum is to complete the 100 free comments. We must be patient and move away from frustration and boredom because continuing work helps us to finish this task. Indeed, we must focus on learning more than earning money in order to be able to work in a good way.

My experience is similar to yours, my friend. I created my account several months ago, and at first I found it difficult with the 100 posts per day and stopped working for two months .. Then I saw that I was wasting my time on social networking sites, so I decided to stick to the forum. Today I skipped the 100 comments and I try to complete 20 comments daily in the forum.

• +2 1

After creating your first 100 posts ... you have other tests to pass as well that will understand you everything over time. You need to make 20 additional posts every day as well to help earn your profits.

very good information friend you shared with us and this information you shared increase my knowledge and i also believe that many other members also get benefits from your post and i shall be thankful to you that you shared this wonderful information with us.i follow all your points to get best from forum.

Welcome, thank you for this wonderful article, you have said all that in our heart to the forum, this forum gives a lot of opportunities to become successful in our lives, we must abide by the rules and only going to go higher for sure. 
Good luck

• +3 1

Hello my friend
I am a newbie to this forum, but I learned a lot from the distinguished members here, and I read the section "about forum". It is very useful.
Good luck to you and everyone

There is no distinction between us. Yes, as you acquire expertise in this area, the amount of publications you produce grows, indicating that you are providing information and discussing what is dangerous to you. However, if you have prior experience in this area, you will be able to address the material that he publishes. Members in the forum's upper echelons.

Can I add some things that make you powerful in this forum :
Do not copy other people's comments and do not tamper with people's accounts here so that you are not blocked .
Seniors here are our teachers and we can't work without them because they give us the best basis 
Good luck to everyone.

On 12/23/2020 at 11:13 PM, Alex Fron said:

Hello my all respected seniors and beginners. This is my first post I ever made here after 100 posts. Kindly support me, appreciate me, and correct me if I make any mistake. This post is for the Seniors,  Beginners, and Moderators.

For Beginners: I have completed the target of 100 posts in 3 to 4 days. Honestly, I was got this target very tough and about to given up on very first day (May be many of the People gave up the target of 100 posts and left away). When I started to read all the posts, then I got interested more and more to learn about Cryptocurrency and trading. This thing really works for staying here. If you want to stay here, you should move your interest from earning to learning. This will be definitely find you easily to complete the target of 100 posts. Because as much as you are learning, you become able to help the person who asked something in his topic. That's why you can easily make a useful comment or reply with correct information. Hope for the Best and Best wishes! ❤️❤️

For Seniors: I would like to very thanks to you my all respected seniors. As I have mentioned above that learning made me to be stay here. That's all information and knowledge I have got from your posts, Experience and replies. I am very thankful to you that you have replied all the useful contents relevant to the topics that very help me to understand the topic.  I have read all the rules and regulations of this forum and will try my best to follow them. If you find any mistake in my topics, posts and replies, please correct me, so that I learn from my mistakes. God Bless you ❤️❤️

For Moderators: I would like to thank you all the moderators of this forum for creating this very useful place for all the human being. It really helps all the people of the world in this Corona Pendamic Situation. This forum is really very good place for earning and learning. You are doing a great job as a moderator of this forum. I am very thankful to you for giving us this opportunity. God Bless all of you! ❤️❤️

Most well come here my friend. We  hope that you will be fine.. You have taken a good step to join this wonderful and amazing forum.. I am working on it from one month ago.. Now  I am happy and earning my money from here. In first I think that it's too much hard work too do but latter it becomes very easy to make 20 posts or comments on 20 posts daily.. As you have completed your 100 posts now you will be given a tasks on daily basis which will be to complete 20 posts every day... Which you will do easily. After one week you can withdraw your earnings from your account.. 

• +1 1

Good luck to you my friend .. Yes, it is good to complete 100 comments .. I wish you more success and progress and to achieve high positive reputation points in the future.

We thank you, my friend, for your unique participation. The first step is always the most difficult. Many people have not completed a hundred comments and left and go to other work. We must always be patient to complete anything. My advice to you is not to forget the importance of knowledge and focus on money only, because knowledge will lead you to everything.

Dear mate,we can see your interest and attitude towards the cryptotalk. It seems really good and appreciable. Like you said I also felt the same. At first money was my intention on the forum. Then gradually working on here and learn about crypto it changed to earning knowledge.You may get some information as beginner from cryptocurrency forum like this and It is possible that you have prior knowledge about this field and you can also discuss the content.To make your post good, people should read more posts. This will make our posts better and get likes.  Have a good journey on crypto mate. Wishing you best of luck.

• +3 1

Of course this is a great platform. Thanks to the moderators for improving the quality of this forum. We can all benefit from this forum by working honestly in this forum.

It is a good idea to complete 100 comments and start with useful content on this forum.
From this forum you learn to achieve something better. And you have to adhere to many rules and principles.
And if you follow all the rules, you will learn to do something better.
And the work of this forum is that you must abide by many rules and principles. If you follow all the rules, then you will succeed.

These posts push me to complete the work. Congratulations for your patience and your endurance to pass the 100 comments. This is the most difficult stage, after that work becomes a useful pastime, enriching us with a lot of information and money as well, This forum is great 

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome to this forum @Alex Fron . I really appreciate your confidence and effort you put in your post . Beginners ,seniors and moderators are important components of this forum. Beginners learn from seniors ,seniors guide beginners and moderators keep check and balance to ensure healthy and safe environment of forum .

At the beginning of the matter, Mubarak, you have to complete the mission of the 100 related, as it is a really difficult thing, but not impossible. Secondly, I would like to thank you very much for these advice to beginners. Be new in the forum. Of course, I do not forget to thank the elderly and the supervisors, from them we learn and get knowledge and experience. Thank you

At the beginning, I want to bless you for completing the 100-comment task, as it is a really difficult but not impossible. Secondly, I would like to thank you very much for these advice to beginners because I am new in this forum, of course, I do not forget to thank the elderly and the supervisors through them learn and get knowledge and experience. Thank you

• +1 1

Dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for this brochure and nice discussion for your own experience. I think all beginners are interested in these tips. Thank you for them.
I wish you good luck

• +2 1

Welcome, my friend, to this forum.
What I said is true regarding the first 100 posts. This rule was not made in vain.
It was developed to teach us patience and to allow us to collect more information about encrypted information before we start our journey in earning money. As for the members who joined this platform, this rule certainly does not like them and most of them will withdraw except for those who have focused on gathering information and patience until they gain experience.
Regarding the old members, they are certainly very grateful for they have helped us a lot through the useful and informative topics and advice that they publish for us.
As for the moderators, they play the biggest role by preserving the level of this forum and monitoring everything that is published here and banning fraudsters or members who do not abide by the rules in order not to negatively affect the effectiveness of the forum.

• +3 1

Welcome my friend, I congratulate you for skipping the first 100 posts, because it is like a confirmation test to prove your merit, because it is not easy to skip 100 posts by members, many of them do not be patient and do not provide constructive posts, you also have to inquire before taking any step to maintain your stable existence

I agree with you who is just need to share good knowledge and used for contents are in this forum with hard work and with patience is the key of success here in this form if you want to I need a good income and success than be  patients if you want to learn and grow here in this forum