All begginers share your experience about cryptotalk. - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kashan khan

All begginers share your experience about cryptotalk.

You have done a great job, if you will find your beginners very difficult, then tell you to. As many beginners face many difficulties while working on this platform in the beginning, so we need to help them in every way. We need to find out all their difficulties and try to solve them. 

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This forum give me alot of happiness and joy. First thing that this forum give alot of experience you know I am a newbies here I learn knowledge as well as skills. And if you can perform best then this forum will give you as well as money.

Well, I wasn't faced any problems in the beginning because my friend who brought me to Cryptotalk and also was already the member of this forum, learned me everything including rules and regulations. But in the beginning, the experience of posting 100 posts without paid was the my bad experience because I have posted 100 posts in about 6 to 7 days because it was looked very tough to me.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

On 12/23/2020 at 8:31 PM, Kashan khan said:

Are you facing any difficulty on this platform?

How do you feel using this platform? 

Can you tell me why you chose this platform?

Share your feedback in comment section thanks...

My friend now I have learnt much knowledge about the cryptocyrrency but we know that everyone face the difficulties in the starting of any work similarly I also face the difficulties. Now I am feeling very happy because I am learning as well as earning at the same place.

Good topic. 

Dear friend i am not facing any difficulty on this site. Two months ago i joined this forum but i never face any difficulty. Before joining this forum i don't have knowledge about this forum but in  this short time i have learned a lot of knowledge about this site. I earned hansome money. I am very happy to join this site. I want to know about cryptocurrency and want to earn money to complete my study. So i joined this forum.

When I first came to this site through my friend, there was a fear that I would be able to work here or not, how this site is, I had to understand a lot. After working here for a while, it seems that I can post each in a good way.  Turning to all aspects, I think this Crypto currency site is a very good site where you can get some good amount of profit in less time, which can be a lot for unemployed students like us, thank you all.

Cryptocurreny is good for urs to expresses for that likely because cryptocurreny is the best way that makes me feel better about this world I love cryptocurreny

Yes dear I am also a beginner. According to my experience cryptotlak is such a wonderful organization where you give the power of world which is knowledge.

Dear mate cryptotalk platform is very best platform and to do work on cryptotalk you can learn a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency and can earn a lot of money from it. This platform provides a great opportunity for all the members who work on it. 

• +4 1

I love this forum because I can learn knowledge about crypto currency easily. There are many experienced members who share many important informations. If you face any problem on this forum you can take help senior and experienced members. 

So far I haven't yet experience any difficulty since the platform was easy to learn and the UI was very user-friendly, also there were a lot of guides that are helpful to newbie like me. I hope moderator will continue improving this platform so that everyone will be benefited to it not especially those people in need. And I'm so grateful to discovered this wonderful forum it gave me knowledge and at the same time money which I really need in this kind of situation we are in right now.

Probably not! I don't experience issues with this stage, the work here is awesome and simple, and I feel an incredible inclination to work here. It feels lovely and it causes you to feel that you are helpful to a few. I picked this stage since it is straightforward and vows to accomplish something brilliant.

I think all beginners  need to share their experiences about crypto talk.  I am new to this platform.  I look forward to completing my 100 meaningful posts.  If I could complete my 100 posts, I would be able to make 20 meaningful posts every day.  And after 7 days I will be able to make money.  I am very happy to be able to work by joining this forum.  Besides, I am able to gain new experience by working in this forum.

Not at all, I don't face any difficulties while working in this forum or Yobit exchange sites sometimes. All are legit and deserve to be trusted. Just as promised they are paying earning to maximum core depends on the useful of the posts. So everything success in crypto forum depends on the good quality of the posts 

No, I'm not facing any difficulty in this forum everything in this forum is moving smoothly. I really feel great and I really appreciate using this forum because its provide me with an opportunity to earn and learn from the forum. I choose this platform because my friend introduced me to it.

I joined this forum recently, the reason why I came here is to get knowledge about cryptocurrency and also make this forum as my source of earning. I observed this is the best platform in a sense that learning and earning continue simultaneously.

I have only joined here just before one week. Till now I haven't faced any difficulties, touchwood!! At the same time gave me benefits like to get good information about the cryptoworld, was able to go through some amazing posts.

First and foremost I choose this forum because it gives more knowledge and experience , it even develops mastering skills. Crypto currency is the best platform ever and it leads to success.

I was facing some difficulties when I started because I did not fully understand the forum rules so I lost my account last time but I learned from that.
So far I am satisfied with my work here, but I will discover more and more difficulties with that.
I chose this platform when I heard about it from my friends and how satisfied they are with the results and how real this forum is and brings real benefits to people and not like other fake forums.
I am happy to share the experience with you and advise all beginners to be patient and work hard to get what we hope for here.

Greetings friend, thanks for your question and it is important that the other members of the forum express their doubts and experiences within the forum so we will help each of them to continue with their cryptographic path within the cryptotalk platform

• +1 1

Hi all friends . Really I am excited and happy because I joined this forum.

We can Learning here . It gives us a useful knowledge which improve our language skills and experience. We can earning a money from this platform. It is very helpful and useful for me and peoples

• +1 1

I had my doubts about it because I had already joined a host of other platforms without being  able to earn. But luckily for me, cryptotalk is a legal platform with an equal opportunity for all. So everyone will determine whether they earn or not through their performance. @Vladimir7111995 @Husnain gujjar @SaancoAnalco

Edited by Toyoye

As a begginer I did not feel at difficulty yet and I found this platform absolutely good that here we don't need to invest any thing but this forum gives us earnings with learning so this thing attracts me very here.

Yes it is very difficult to work on this platform. First of all it is very difficult to complete first hundred posts.i joined this platform last week. But I cannot understand the situation that how to work.  Today I I am trying to complete first hundred posts.