All begginers share your experience about cryptotalk. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kashan khan

All begginers share your experience about cryptotalk.

Hello my dear friend I am new here I am happy to join this forum I follow the rules and regulations it is helpful for everyone it provides more experience and knowledge for us thank you....

Being a beginner is now very easy , I can assure you that. But knowing the vast ocean of opportunities lying ahead of me , I motivate myself and hardwork. This initial 100 posts will equip me with necessary knowledge to help others in the future. Now I'm just focused on that.

Yeah I have completed my beginner period yesterday. I heard it very good beginner phase. I really enjoyed the stage earlier and in the midway I got little tired. But still I completed my first 100 comments within 3 days.

On 12/23/2020 at 8:31 PM, Kashan khan said:

Are you facing any difficulty on this platform?

How do you feel using this platform? 

Can you tell me why you chose this platform?

Share your feedback in comment section thanks...

Dear sir @Kashan khan, in the starting, I faced many difficulties but seniors helped me. I am gaining information about many things by using this forum. In the starting, I joined this forum just for money but now I found that this forum is a source of of knowledge as well as money.

I think knowledge is more valuable to us than money. Thanks for shared thoughts with us. 🤗

I don't face any difficulty in this forum and it seems great to me.  I chose the crypto forum over other forums because the information it contains is effective.  The members here love and respect each other and everyone helps each other.

I'm new and I'm trying to complete my first 100 posts with information. And I don't have any problem, I'm very relaxed and patient. Because this forum is very easy and helpful. Whatever question comes to my mind, I get the answer soon. All posts are very informative. All members are doing a great job.

On 12/23/2020 at 5:31 PM, Kashan khan said:

Are you facing any difficulty on this platform?

How do you feel using this platform? 

Can you tell me why you chose this platform?

Share your feedback in comment section thanks...

The platform is wonderful with all its contents, which provides us with useful information about the world of coding, which is useful to us in our daily life in order to gain a lot of that information, which helps us start in the right goal @Kashan khan

I am still a begginer i have completed my first 100 posts yesterday and i feels great after acheive such goal.I faced a little bit difficulties but i managed to learn about how to share knowledge and make relevent posts and now i am sure i can make good posts 

I do not face any problems working here inside the platform and I feel happy that I post comments or topics useful to others and also collect some cryptocurrencies in return for that.

Hello mate. As far as i am concerned i am not facing any problems in working at this forum instead work is very good and helpful to me. I feel happy in working at this forum. The main advantage at working this forum is that we can work anytime and anywhere. Also we can change environment according to our taste. So yeah i am doing good at this forum.

• +4 1

The time of bigging is very difficult for every one in this stage you will be learn and faced hard time but when you pass from this trouble the next time is vey compartable because in this time you gain knowledge skill information litter experience and earn money as well 

As a beginner i face alot of difficulties like exchanging, trading and other issues.  When time pass i manage to overcome those. I feel really good and safe working here. This is a legit site . I choose this site because i can learn besides earning.  I don't know nothing about crypto before joining here . So for me crypto talk is best place to start . So i am so glad joining here.

Crypto talk is a great plate forum.i have good experience with this forum and face some difficulties.but it provides great oppurtunity to users to safely work at home like a job and earn free bitcoins.it is a wounderfull plate forum from which you earn money gain knowledge.

I am lucky because I am part of this platform.  I have learned a lot here.  My knowledge is growing a lot.  I hope I was able to make money fast.  This is a great platform to grow.  Senior members help each other to provide information and share their experiences. I feel like giving up but I just try to hold on to my goals.  Life is about challenges anyway.Thanks.

I had to find a forum to begin learning about bitcoin, and I chose Cryptotalk above anything else because of the way it helps beginners and introduces to the cryptocurrency world. It is the best forum and has helped me so much with my investing plans. Given to me hope to keep holding and top advice from experienced users that knew better.

• +3 1

My feedback is positive but one problem i face is reputation of comments or spam in simple words. I want to let you know this platform is all about crypto knowledge and experience members who cooperative gives important tips to succeed and also earn.

I am new in CryptoTalk. Surfing this forum for 3 days only. Not so long but I have a good experience on it. Everything is free here. Gaining knowledge idea sharing etc. It's easy to save money from here. . . . .

Yes, I like it very much. Because by working on this site we are learning a lot. Because many people earn a lot of money from here. But those who have will take care while doing this. I am being asked a question. I have to work according to the answer to the question. Then I can achieve.

I m a new member but in my little experience about crypto talk .i have learned many things like first of all great knowlledge about this forum crypto currencies and wallets.its a good fprum which provides you earnings on daily basis.you follow the rules makes posts and earns bitcoins

• +1 1

In starting times I thought that after completing the first hundred post then the quest will be easy for us to complete our daily task of 20 posts. But after knowing that we need positive rating for every Post in order to get paid I feel difficult. So I hope everyone help each others to make positive reputation for every post.

Welcome my dear friend to this platform I am happy to join this forum it provides more knowledge and experience and earn a money I spend my time in crypto it is helpful for everyone thank you for sharing this post...

I feel great using Cryptotalk for months now. It is a great forum and I have learned a lot from it. I always admire some posts and recognize the top forum performers for the help they have given me to understand topics that I didn't know a lot about.

Hello there dear friend, I am very happy that I found this forum. This site is like a place where you can learn and also earn money in the process. I had a good experience using this forum because it is easier to navigate.

Thankyou.

I like this platform because of its good reputation and ease of working with it and through this platform I can deal with many cryptocurrencies and digital currencies.  I have chosen its cause and through it I have gained a lot of experience.  I like it very much.