All begginers share your experience about cryptotalk. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kashan khan

All begginers share your experience about cryptotalk.

On 12/23/2020 at 8:31 PM, Kashan khan said:

Are you facing any difficulty on this platform?

How do you feel using this platform? 

Can you tell me why you chose this platform?

Share your feedback in comment section thanks...

I feel myself lucky to be a part of this great platform. The only difficulty I'm facing here is that, I complete my daily posts following all the rules of forum but some of them deleted because the topic on which I commented is deleted. 

• +3 1

I feel so proud to be a member of cryptotalk.Because aince when i have joined the forum i am in learning stage day by day i am getting experienced about cryptocurrency.I was totally unaware of digital currency but since i have joined this forum i am learning a lot.I am looking forward to start trading and all this happend just because of crptotalk.

• +1 1

Crytotalk is one of the most informative platform for beginner's who doesn't know about bitcion before that i didn't know about the bitcion but when i come here i also earn money and get information about different thing but the one most most important one is bitcoin.Bitcoin is because through bitcoin we can easily earn money not only money but also gain experience about how to invest money in this work so just keep start this work for me this one is the best experience in my life.so i decided to start my new work on this forum and spend my time here. 

Hello, to be honest the project looks promising, it is good and is well structured, it is just that we can take advantage of it, doing things well, I feel comfortable and happy, since I have been able to share my points of view, I have learned to create crypto articles, and it allows me to meet people, of course it also allows us to generate an extra income, to conclude the forum is good in every way.

Dear first of all, I welcome you, so this platform is a very good platform, you can earn income without investing in it. This platform not only helps you to earn money but also increases your knowledge. Whenever I joined the platform, I see that there is a lot of person in English language and through this platform, one of my language issues has been solved and the other I was not at all concerned about cryptocurrency. Now I have a lot of cryptocurrencies  For me this is a great platform And you too can enjoy this platform and learn a lot from it and play your album to others .

Cryptotalk is a really good platform for me. After joing here I improved in lots of things. I gained lots of knowledge about bitcoins. And also the senior members are really supoortive. Being a student this forum helps me in a lot of ways.

Hello to my dear friends guyz in my opinion i think that this is the best platform ever which i got because here we are earning aa well as learning and here just we have to follow all the rules and regulations of the platform and we have to explore our creativity in making the content and we will get paid.. And i think that this is best platform to do at free time to achieve a little bit money..

hello my friend ,as a beginner member, I'm learning a lot of things every day by comment on topics and read a lot of subjects related to cryptocurrency at the same time I make extra additional income every week 

It is a great website, if you work a little time on it, then you can earn alot of income.You can easily finish your work in a short time. I think the best site for part time job.  Work on this is very easy and we do not face any difficulty 

• +2 1

To the period I am currently in cryptotalk gathering, I have picked up alot about cryptographic forms of money and meet numerous superb individuals that are happy to impart thoughts to everybody. However, you need alot persistence and responsibility.

I don't think there is a problem with this forum if you follow the rules that govern this forum but secondly, this forum is very straight forward and easy to understand and in the end it is a great platform that is 100% valid, so unless you comment  If you do or post, you will be paid for it.

• Useful or interesting 1

As for  my experience about cryptotalk when i was a beginner  i did not experienced negative things since i joined cryptotalk because when i joined this platform i went through the rules and regulations for me not to violate the platform rules so i strictly adhere to the rules and regulations even though some of my post has been deleted maybe because of the topic i commented on 

Cryptotalk is the best platform. I have learned a lot by joining this forum.  I know a lot.  Their rules are about the law.  After posting 100 in this forum, you have to post 20 every day.  As a result, we can make money. And I think crypto is the best.

Yes guys,you are right. I am also a newbie of the site, so as newbie of the forum a also need to share my experience about crypto currency. I think crypto is a great site for all. As far as i know, it has no dark site which may harm to us. It helps us to improve our knowledge as well as helps us to become rich .                             

Yes guys,you are right. I am also a newbie of the site, so as newbie of the forum a also need to share my experience about crypto currency. I think crypto is a great site for all. As far as i know, it has no dark site which may harm to us. It helps us to improve our knowledge as well as helps us to become rich .                             

I am very happy that I got a chance to work on this platform, I got to learn a lot, on this platform I got a chance to gain a lot of knowledge and I also got a chance to earn on this platform.My English was very weak but when I joined this platform my English will be very strong now and I have gathered about many new things.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/23/2020 at 9:31 PM, Kashan khan said:

Share your feedback in comment section thanks..

I have faced some problems here but now it's all sorted.I feel alive while using this platform.I enter to the world of new new topics and learn a lot daily.I chose this platform as a source of earning but after starting work,I found that I really enjoy here posting new new comments on new new topics. 

On 12/23/2020 at 8:31 PM, Kashan khan said:

Share your feedback in comment section thanks...

I am not felling any difficulty except using moblie for 2 hours with this small font is really pain full for eyes.I joined this platform as i waana learn and earn.Now i am happy i am well awair of crypto world.

If we can share the experience here then we hope we can work better here on this site because whenever we can do something good in this forum we can get a lot because here we can earn better if we can do something better here easily  Hopefully we will be able to come up with a lot of ideas and make good comments one day

Hello friends! Hope you all are fine . Here I'm discuss my experience of work on cryptotalk site. I face no difficulty when i started work on this site . Its a very comfortable work. I feel relaxed to do this job. And my mind become more and more creative also my English improved by doing this work. thank you so much cryptotalk😍😇

I'm new here.  And i learn knowledge from this site.  Also i answer mostly question which i properly know.  And it is very intresting for me.  I'll continue working on this site.  

Work hard,  Be Fair and Honest✌🏿

This forum is unique from others when I come here only for money but there are many knowledge this is my first experience and I not facing any problem on this forum I feel good and I need more knowledge about Cryptocurrency trading and about this forum 

I am also a beginner.Now i want to share my experience about crypto forum.I feel very proud to be a member of this forum.I also feel lucky enough to work this site.At first we face many difficulties. Because we did not have enough knowledge about forum rules and crypto currency. It was very difficult for me to complete 100 useful posts.

• +2 1

This forum is too good to learn about the cryptocurrency and beginners don't feel a lot of difficulties here because this is perfectly designed for the beginner and the seniors are also very cooperative they guide the junior by their posts and we can find the answers of our questions and we can solve our confusion easily.

• +1 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.