How Long Will Binance Be Closed? - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zagzag

How Long Will Binance Be Closed?

Binance will be down for about 1 hour on December 24, due to a previously agreed system update to improve performance.

The statement made by Binance is that futures and option trading will not be affected by this situation during this period.

The processes that will be closed during the update are:

• Deposit and withdrawal,
  • Spot and margin trading,
  • P2P and OTC trading,
  • Saving and redemption services,
  • Clearing or adding / removing liquidity with Luquid swap, staking or using assets in lunchpool,
  • Asset transfers,
  • Transfers from sub accounts, margin accounts, futures accounts, pool accounts and fiat wallets

After the update ends, members will be given half an hour for order cancellations, deposits and withdrawals, and pre-trade account functions.

Binance advised those with open futures or collateral positions to review their collateral balances so that members are not adversely affected by market fluctuations.

Binance announced in its announcement that it will suspend transactions 10 minutes before the update is made. He asked that withdrawals and deposits and all asset transfers would be stopped and all members complete their transactions according to this time.

Binance stated that it will instantly share the status of the update from social media accounts, emphasizing that the update time is an estimated 1 hour and may vary.

• +3 1

Going on holiday. It is just normal even at this time of every years. Binance just made some sort of remembrance to all its customers. Those who would be needing money for the holidays can make the withdrawal before dead line tomorrow (24th). It is better to do that as soon possible before there will too much traffic on the exchange. Likewise other exchange too.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

It was a worst maintenance period for me as I wanted to buy some XRP coins but due to shutting down of binance it made me angry. At that time price went to 0.37 when it was 0.26 and I was about to buy xrp but due to maintenance I couldn’t buy. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/23/2020 at 6:20 PM, zagzag said:

Binance will be down for about 1 hour on December 24, due to a previously agreed system update to improve performance.

The statement made by Binance is that futures and option trading will not be affected by this situation during this period.

The processes that will be closed during the update are:

• Deposit and withdrawal,
  • Spot and margin trading,
  • P2P and OTC trading,
  • Saving and redemption services,
  • Clearing or adding / removing liquidity with Luquid swap, staking or using assets in lunchpool,
  • Asset transfers,
  • Transfers from sub accounts, margin accounts, futures accounts, pool accounts and fiat wallets

After the update ends, members will be given half an hour for order cancellations, deposits and withdrawals, and pre-trade account functions.

Binance advised those with open futures or collateral positions to review their collateral balances so that members are not adversely affected by market fluctuations.

Binance announced in its announcement that it will suspend transactions 10 minutes before the update is made. He asked that withdrawals and deposits and all asset transfers would be stopped and all members complete their transactions according to this time.

Binance stated that it will instantly share the status of the update from social media accounts, emphasizing that the update time is an estimated 1 hour and may vary.

When you see there have some updates within the exchange for a certain time, at that moment you just need to take a rest even whole day even if they have told its is an couple of hours issue.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1