The reaction should be given though we do not pay for it. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Isika456

The reaction should be given though we do not pay for it.

We must support each other because this will increase the payments that our colleagues will receive, and in any case we will not lose anything in return for giving us the support we provide.

Giving reaction I’d one of the important work in this platform tat the members of this platform are suppose to be doing more, because the earning in this platform  really depend on the positive reputation the members of this platform have on their post, therefore the members of this platform should be giving reaction to the post that deserve to be rated.

I strongly agree with this opinion because giving evaluations, whether negative, urges the owner to act to correct his information, and if it is positive, it gives the owner good moral support to continue the work and make the effort to rise high

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. We must give positive reviews even if we do not charge them a price, because this will boost the morale of the members who create good posts and motivate them to provide more anyway. I think there is a problem in their system and it will be fine soon.

• +3 1

Of course no one is interested in liking the post. Only by gaining a positive reputation in the forum can we make some profit.

Dear friend, thank you for this great topic. When we give good reputation to other members and we did not gain from it, we do this in order to encourage members to work. So we will not lose anything if we give a good reputation to the topics that others publish in order to give you this reputation as well.  Thank you so much

Personally I give reaction for all users that have a good post or something new that I really like even there is no payment for my reaction because this the attitude that I learn from giving reaction to other and receive some,but in general the average rate is in fall because as you say no one want to react.

Hello mate, you have said hundred percent true. Actually people don't gives reactions and ratings to the good posts but instead of doing this they prefer to cheat ratings. In this way the good post remains with low or no ratings and the lower quality posts goes up in ratings.

Yes my friend you say right now a days no one give reputation thats why my friend I request all of you that give always good reputation those people who deserve it.

You're right, my friend. We must give feedback on useful publications in order to Share our thoughts and in order to expand our field of information about cryptocurrencies or any other topic.
We must give a good reputation to useful publications that we find understandable and useful to society.

Look my friend you can exercise your right to vote anywhere no one can stop you provided you want to exercise your right in this place if you want to use your no one It will also stop you on the same forum that if you think it is necessary for you to give your answer on the status then you tell us there is no question whether you can reply on this topic or not.Thank you all. 

It's true that members are not giving any reaction even to a good useful content is provided in post or comment. We must have as a principle the support of the other members in order to encourage the good work they are doing in the forum.

I think so you are right because the payment are not reason for a nagitive reaction .Its is a technical problem are comes in it therefore we not received the payment.The actual problem is people behavior ... people not like the post and share.We work on it regularly if we face this problem .This forum also give a time for your work.

Although giving the reputation is not paid, but giving it to those who deserve and provide useful publications is a duty on us, and to keep the forum in progress and encourage members to submit more publications.

If everyone stops evaluating, no one will get any gains and members will stop working
This is harmful to the forum and its members, so everyone must work and give evaluation to those who deserve it, who will make the forum more active and attract more minds and ideas

I agree with you, my friend, on that that giving reputation and evaluation does not take a fee, but it is necessary to give it, but the posts must be read and the most useful and high quality we must give them a positive evaluation.

Yes, you are right .. We are here as one family and we must be one hand and help each other .. We give a positive evaluation to everyone and we do not skimp on anyone that it is free .. But when we give beginners or any member .. he will be happy and have the motivation to spread more information.  And more useful .. this is my opinion .. good luck

You are right to some extent mate that some members hasn't been responding towards giving reactions to useful posts anymore since there is no reward given for given reactions anymore and this has been making we members of the forum suffering from having no reputation on our useful posts. However, never give up in contributing to the forum friend.

I am new on this forum. This forum is real and very good for earning and learning at the same time work hard amd get succeed in our life. Hard work is key to success. Hard work and get money and knowledge in our life. 

On 12/23/2020 at 2:35 PM, Isika456 said:

Hope everybody is well. I have not been getting any reaction in my post for some days. My reputation is not growing after useful post. The reason is the new rules and regulations . There are many members of this forum, they have lost interest in giving reaction now because there are new rules, no payment will be given for reaction.If payment is not given, we should also give feedback on useful posts. Because our posts are paid by average rating. And if we don't react,Our reputation will not grow. I hope no member wants that. Have a good day .If my topics are useful don't forget to give me a good rating.😇

Dear mate i am fully agree with you. As you say if we don't give reputation to others than no one will be ready to give us reputation. And it can minimize our payment.we should give reputation to others to receive reputation.

Hello my friend, every time new rules are added to this forum, I think that this is the problem because there are some rules that have banned speech symbols, but there may be a solution. Good luck and success dear beloved of course my friends