The reaction should be given though we do not pay for it. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Isika456

The reaction should be given though we do not pay for it.

Hope everybody is well. I have not been getting any reaction in my post for some days. My reputation is not growing after useful post. The reason is the new rules and regulations . There are many members of this forum, they have lost interest in giving reaction now because there are new rules, no payment will be given for reaction.If payment is not given, we should also give feedback on useful posts. Because our posts are paid by average rating. And if we don't react,Our reputation will not grow. I hope no member wants that. Have a good day .If my topics are useful don't forget to give me a good rating.😇

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 7
  • +2 6
  • +3 7
  • +4 5
  • +5 5

You are right because at present the paymnet of our reaction is not giving, maybe there is a problem in their system. Many of us are not giving a rating for this, so many do not read the rating in the post.Everyone needs to keep rating until it's okay, because it will be okay soon.We must continue to work.

• +5 1

It's true that members are not giving any reaction even to a good useful content is provided in post or comment. It's really discouraging one is doing very well but his post didn't get any reaction and he is unable to get paid for those post. I hope this forum will resolve this issue s on that members gives reactions and everyone remains motivated. 

• +1 2

I agree with you. Just because we no longer get paid for ratings should not prevent us from giving ratings to post that deserves it. It will further boost the morale of those that write good post and motivate them to do more.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Every time some extra rules are applying in this forum. And the new rule of not paying talk tokens any more has confused and irritate the members. Now no one is ready and available to give reactions even to a very useful post. The members are showing immaturity for doing this act.

This is our duty to promote and give more ratings to those posts which can help in the future for this platform and also for newbies.

• +1 1

Everyone stopped giving reputation after the announcement of not giving talk token. This has had a detrimental effect on our earnings. I don't understand why everyone is doing that. Everyone must have to understand that if you do appreciate others by giving good reputation then others will also give you the same because this forum is now a reputaion based forum. A!nd we have to give good reputaion on useful posts. @Isika456

• +1 1

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

You are absolutely right. Because admin pays through our post average rating so we should give reputation . If we do not react, our reputation will not grow. So even if we don't give reaction payment, we should react.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I marvel at people who do not reput the posts they find useful, what will they lose if they do? On the contrary, they will give positive energy to other members and This is a good thing for everyone .

• Useful or interesting 1

Sir i hope you had a good time .Yes sir, you have given the right career. We did not get money at the moment, but still we should not recognize the reactions.You should give 40 to 50 reactions to others' posts in 1 day .it helps you know that you are active and also read others' posts very well .

• +1 1

I agree with you that we should give good reputation to the posts which have good and valuable content as these are the deserving posts and must be appreciated to encourage the good work.We should always be supportive and should promote the good work through any possible step so don't stop rating the posts just for the reason we'll not anymore payments for it.

• +1 1

I share what you say dear friend! We must independently assess whether or not we are paid for our reactions.
They recently removed the payments for the 50 daily evaluations and this negatively affected everyone and the users no longer reacted to our advertisements. That is hurting us all, let's hope people change this toxic behavior.

• +5 1

Personally I give reaction for all users that have a good post or something new that I really like even there is no payment for my reaction because this the attitude that I learn from giving reaction to other and receive some,but in general the average rate is in fall because as you say no one want to react 

• +5 1

The Forum’s implementation of the non-payment policy for feedback has made members not conduct the evaluation process, but in my opinion this is a mistake. We have to do the evaluation in order to publish important topics from which everyone can benefit

We have to be patient working in this forum despite that the earnings we earn is low but this forum is still worth to spend time on .

I agree with you, my friend, on this topic, as we need to set reactions to both good and bad topics, because this contributes to working more on the value of these topics and showing which are the best. Thus, it strengthens the position of the forum.

• +3 1

Yesterday, the topic was created under a similar title. My comment on that subject is still valid. CryptoTalk forum members should not like every post. The posts you like should definitely be useful for members. Please let's not give random likes just for members to win...

• +2 1

It is somewhat complicated to get ratings, so I think it is better to make posts that are new or comment on this type of post if they are good, as there is more chance of getting ratings because many people interact in the forum at that time.

• +5 1

Lately many people no longer give a reputation and it is not because it is not a useful topic, it is because the other members no longer want to give a reputation because they no longer pay them for giving reviews because I have seen many useful publications without any reputation and it is because  that people don't want to give anymore maybe those members are mad at the new rules that's what I think.

Of course we must always give positive feedback to members who post helpful content and adhere to the rules. The issue of payment shouldn't be a big factor as we all like to get feedback on our posts. We must have as a principle the support of the other members in order to encourage the good work they are doing in the forum.

Yes my friend you say right now a days no one give reputation that's why my friend i request all of you that give always good reputation those people who deserve it .  Because good reputation encouraged people .

My friends, there is great pressure on the crypto forum, so we notice every period of amendment in some action points or a correction in any small loophole in it and from this, the evaluation is useful to you that your article is good and useful to everyone and if we work hard and actively and regularly relying on the basic rules, the payment will be good until If some of the reviews are bad we have to keep working and not stop

Yes you are right . There is very demand for giving reputation. Because all members are very busy to find and create new topic and making comments. Many of us don't spend time for reading the other comments and giving reputation. So we are change oru mentality and give reputation for excellence.

In this forum we should need to encourage all other members and newbies so we should give reputations to the useful topics

Reputation not only give you payment it also encourage you.

So never up to give reputation.

You're right, if the useful post is not accepted accordingly, our interest in making it will diminish. Now the reason for the reputation of reaction is stopped is because the scammers is high.

Yes we can give 50 reactions or likes daily to other member post if post are good and useful otherwise we don't give reaction. Because reputation depends on our reaction if our reputation are good then we can earn good money so that giving daily reactions are necessary.

But before giving reaction we can must read the post. If your post are good and useful then your reputation are good and you can earn good.