Cryptotalk for Developers, we need attention! - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
selfmade

Cryptotalk for Developers, we need attention!

I truly intrigued from your place of perspectives yes engineer assume a significant part in each field of life. As your recommendations are legitimate and it's assume an extraordinary part in this discussion.

• +3 1

Well this is absolutely true that cryptotalk is a forum which provides many opportunities for the members but mostly it gives opportunities to those who want to grow with this forum. Developers absolutely will get attention but firstly they have to work for the forum. They have to make some developments and show their skills in this regard.

• +3 1

Well I also think these development should be enforced and it can bring huge difference in the expension of the forum. Mods should take these tips seriously and take some action. API and badges suggestions are best and can evoke people to have best user experience 

• +2 1

20 hours ago, Moaz said:

I completely agree with you, and I think your topic is good and it will attract the attention of the mediators, and I hope that your proposal will be adopted because it will contribute to improving the level of the forum.

Yes my friend and since we are also interested in the development of this great forum then I suggest everyone reading this conversation should make sure they make good contributions towards creating helpful topics and posts in any section of the forum they visits.

That is a lot to ask for. I think this forum is in its infancy, it is about one year old and that is not a long time , and I think it has been achieving great success and recruiting so many members fro around the world. The point concerning providing jobs as supervisors and developers is a great idea, and I really like to be with the working team.

• +3 1

The forum have job section and you can also discuss development of apps in app section. But the forum is not mature and going under development phase so it will take some time to set a special place for anyone. But I can assure you this would happen and you will find it more appealing then any big forum. Because in a year this forum gain massive outcome in number of member joining and campaigns. You cannot imagine reward of one full BTC for posting on internet. So stick with forum and groom your self because this forum pay attention to all his members

On 1/5/2021 at 12:39 PM, Cryptotalk01 said:

Yes my friend and since we are also interested in the development of this great forum then I suggest everyone reading this conversation should make sure they make good contributions towards creating helpful topics and posts in any section of the forum they visits.

Well said but we also need to remember that not all members have the knowledge and experience to create topics in this forum instead I think creating helpful posts is enough for newbies since they are new to the system.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I believe that what you are stating is a solicitation from the greater part of the individual individuals, explicitly the segment on the application that I discussed. I believe that administrators ought to speak with developers of Android and IOS applications to concoct the formation of an application for the discussion to elevate it better and to help the confidants work Daily here

Cryptotalk forum still is younger than others, but if any member have something to suggest or to propose for the Cryptotalk admin is welcome. But I think you can do that contacting moderators or admin through private message, maybe your idea will like it! But I think this forum little by little will be developed more.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I also created such type of post a week ago about suggestion but i think forum developer dont need our suggestion they are already done what we are expecting so everything is going well perhaps it would bring some changes in future.

On 1/4/2021 at 11:35 AM, joemcgwa said:

If you are the developer has you ever thinking of applying for a job in the cryptotalk forum or any online crypto platforms, because as I know crypto platforms developers they are really earning huge salaries.

I've discovered among the forum members here there have so many developers who need jobs here, but in reality not all developers will be able to apply the job and got accepted because they are so many. 

Thanks for these good ideas. Although it has a quite good design and interface, I think the Cryptotalk forum is open to development ideas.

Many improvements could be made like upgrading the servers for a faster forum experience, upgrading the reputation system, and adding more customization options are some of them.

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Hi everyone. I think forum like this help one to make  his contribution toward how the developer can build more attractive features for members. When we crest enabling environment for developers we shall have a great forum for discussiin

• +2 1

On 12/23/2020 at 1:07 PM, selfmade said:

Badges; it would have been best if we had different badges for some ranks and for verified developers as well

Our forum is still new so this kind of decision  will take time to get accepted  brother as our forum already  launch  many different  thing to promote this forum..  By the way, forum authorities  now pay attention  on talk token price  set up so if this get successfully done then forum authorities  will take look on it.. 

Thank you for your post. It is useful to everyone, whether regular members or management. I hope you discuss the idea seriously to help the Crypto platform develop 

4 hours ago, Aya deeb said:

In fact, the forum is on the jobs section and you can also discuss application development in the applications section, but in my opinion the forum is not mature and is subject to a continuous development phase, so it will take some time to define a special place for anyone, and in the future there will be great updates in my opinion.

But brother I think you are underestimating this forum, it is mature enough, besides it does not need to be mature to have such a section it can simply grow along with it. And about the jobs sections yes people discus development matters but not as deeply, me as a programmer I see the need for having such a section.

This is a good development, i am sure in the future we expect more of good development in this forum about a section for developers which was suggested by @selfmade is a good idea whereby a group of software developers to share ideas on how to promote cryptocurrency in the future by developing a software that will solve real world problems facing cryptocurrency and how to bridge  the gap it by developing a software.

Thanks for this useful post. This information is really cool. I don’t have any idea about this before.After seeing and reading post i know about this. Hopefully in next you will come with more useful content. Good luck for you.   

Yes you are right moderator should do something for us because you kniw tha price of talktoken is decrease day by day and it was so much bad for us because btc points are also stop from moderators so developer should thing about something for us

I think if they are implemented then no doubt they would bring perfection and badges option is too cool..This way is easier for both the members and the developers. the developers section, this might be lead the developers to share their ideas and can make something very good for crypto world and cryptotalk forum also. 

I really forum have job section and you can also dicuss development of appps in app section .and they will certainly take this suggestion into account if it is useful to the forum

I think if they are implement then no doubt they would bring perfection and it was so much bad for us because btc points are also atop frin moderation so decelopar should thing about something for us .

• +1 1

First of all thanks so much dear for sharing a number of knowledge with US by your post.  I am very thankful to you for this information because before this I don't know much about this platform because I recently joined this platform so I have no much information about it. I also want to need such seniors who can guide easily and helped me in this platform. 

Yes the devepors of  the Crypto talk are liked to deserve the good rewards from all of us. Because the Crypto talk has now became the world largest learning of the Crypto platform that has the better knowledge in all aspects of the Crypto.

But now the forum's many rules has changed. I think they need to work to improve the payment system and also increase payments. Without it all policies are so much good. I love this forum so much like my school.