Cryptotalk for Developers, we need attention! - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
selfmade

Cryptotalk for Developers, we need attention!

First of all I'm so happy been here in this forum meeting different people learning different things. But i must say with all due respects i have walked around this forum but i realize us developers have been left out of attention.

Developers are the ones who made it possible that we had bitcoin and all the other coins that followed after, the whole crypto world as it is a digital world needs programmers and developers.

My suggestion for supporting developers in contributing more to this forum and  crypto world in general;

• API; this would help us to contribute to this forum by creating apps which are linked to this forum and in a way would be expanding and promoting this forum.
  • Section; It would have been best if we had a sections where as developers we talk our technical things there concerning cryptocurrencies based apps creating scripts and such.
  • Badges; it would have been best if we had different badges for some ranks and for verified developers as well
  • Jobs; there are several teams and startups which needs developers to join them, paying attention to developers and helping them show themselves would help us get blockchain related job and be grateful for this forum forever.

There are many things i could have said you guys can discuss more but if this topic gets attention of the admins and moderators.. I think they would consider what I'm suggesting.

The forum have job section and you can also discuss development of apps in app section. But the forum is not mature and going under development phase so it will take some time to set a special place for anyone. But I can assure you this would happen and you will find it more appealing then any big forum. Because in a year this forum gain massive outcome in number of member joining and campaigns. You cannot imagine reward of one full BTC for posting on internet. So stick with forum and groom your self because this forum pay attention to all his members. 

• +1 1

These are good suggestions, although I think that the majority of the members here want to learn and are not interested in development, but it is certain that some of them have sufficient experience and creating a special section for developers will be a very good and useful idea for the forum.
In any case, forum moderators will look into this suggestion, and they will certainly take this suggestion into account if it is useful to the forum.

On 12/23/2020 at 1:19 PM, shabbirabbas110 said:

Hi bro im new and im gald by seeing you sincere about this form and i hope it will get well.As your suggestions are valid and it play a great role in this form and your post also motivate be as newcomer. 

I am too new here just like you, but in the field of crypto i have been since 2017, i have even developed some crypto related apps and websites, which in a way has helped a lot in the growth of cryptocurrencies, that is why i think this forum could use it's power to support developers.

On 12/23/2020 at 9:07 AM, selfmade said:
  • API; this would help us to contribute to this forum by creating apps which are linked to this forum and in a way would be expanding and promoting this forum.
  • Section; It would have been best if we had a sections where as developers we talk our technical things there concerning cryptocurrencies based apps creating scripts and such.
  • Badges; it would have been best if we had different badges for some ranks and for verified developers as well
  • Jobs; there are several teams and startups which needs developers to join them, paying attention to developers and helping them show themselves would help us get blockchain related job and be grateful for this forum forever.

APIs and some sort of developer section could actually bring in people that we want. Badges are an interesting idea too and would probably help us filtering scammers pretty quickly depending who is doing the verification on them, or who has the time to do that.

We arealy have a jobs section but i think it should have a set of rules, because now it's just used for everything even vaguely related topics

On 12/23/2020 at 8:07 AM, selfmade said:

First of all I'm so happy been here in this forum meeting different people learning different things. But i must say with all due respects i have walked around this forum but i realize us developers have been left out of attention.

Developers are the ones who made it possible that we had bitcoin and all the other coins that followed after, the whole crypto world as it is a digital world needs programmers and developers.

My suggestion for supporting developers in contributing more to this forum and  crypto world in general;

There are many things i could have said you guys can discuss more but if this topic gets attention of the admins and moderators.. I think they would consider what I'm suggesting.

You are welcome mate, we are also happy to meet you. All the advice you gave out are indeed good and welcome advise. Infact you have done what is expected of all members of the forum are suppose to do. You are always welcome mate and have a nice day.

On 12/26/2020 at 10:47 AM, rekter said:

We arealy have a jobs section but i think it should have a set of rules, because now it's just used for everything even vaguely related topics

I think in sections like the jobs sections, there should be a team which deals with such sections and monitor everything that is going on.

Cryptotalk is a new platform compared to other forums that have been in the crypto world for a long time. I think that as cryptographic systems evolve, Cryptotalk will evolve over time and the appearance of applications that facilitate the work of the forum will surely be one of the topics to be discussed. The fact of opening a new section where proposals can be made regarding this issue would be a way to shorten the time for this evolution in the forum to take place.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

Well, I agree with you, my friend, but you should know that the forum is still growing and developing, and this is the reason why there are no sections that you talked about, the forum is growing large and fast, and I am sure that it will take care of all types of members and provide opportunities will You will not limit it anywhere else, so you have to be patient, as for the subject of the programs there is a special section for it that you have to look at, good luck to everyone

• +3 1

Personally I think that the forum is fine as it is that it does not need many changes, maybe as a developer you have other perspectives of the forum but for me it is ideal like that but it is very good that we all worry about improving the forum.

@selfmade It is a good piece of advise. I particularly liked the idea to create API as it simplify the job for all members. Anyhow, it all depends on the consent of administrators. They know better that what will be right for the forum and its progress. If your suggestions are important and can add something new in the forum then admins will definitely look over it.

• +1 1

Welcome to this forum, the truth seems to me a great idea such a section although this forum is relatively new and growing, hopefully in the future it will be possible because there are many people who have basic programming knowledge and could motivate the study in Blockchain.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Yes, you are right. I hope the officials will develop this forum, as well as add other sections and languages, and thus the members will increase in this forum.

• +2 1

On 12/23/2020 at 8:07 AM, selfmade said:

You made a few excellent points and some debatable. 

I think some also would contribute to the forum popularity and its easier access as it is expanding on daily basis with increasing number of users. 

However, a lot would be in form of suggestion to the administration as there is a team of developers and technical team of the forum. Entrusting such developmental activities to random developers and forum users might not go well with it.

As for jobs, so far as they are crypto related, share them in the Jobs section. It has been underwhelming of activities there but there might be some worth looking in

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Well developers are required for the development of the forum and I think forum has its own way for hiring the Developers who works for the development of the feature and addition of newone

And talking about Api , as far I know there is no api and need of that in the forum right now. As if they have the api for some task, it would be private and we may need permission to access that in my view.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Well done for u as u made such a great post which shows your concerns about the forum. Your all suggestions would make a clear difference in the performance and promotion of the forum. API idea is best bcz it facilities the users and would love to have more sections. I hope that moderators should take this post seriously and take some actions

• +1 1

On 12/23/2020 at 12:52 PM, selfmade said:

Section; It would have been best if we had a sections where as developers we talk our technical things there concerning cryptocurrencies based apps creating scripts and such.

Maybe this sort of the section will be added on the forum soon. I have also included this point to my proposal which is going to be submitted to the forum administration soon. I wish to see the separate section for the developers to discuss about the blockchain-based software. 

Badges; it would have been best if we had different badges for some ranks and for verified developers as well

Once that section is added, maybe there are so many things to consider by the forum administration. 

Jobs; there are several teams and startups which needs developers to join them, paying attention to developers and helping them show themselves would help us get blockchain related job and be grateful for this forum forever.

Job section is already here. Just administration might add the descriptions. I think they have their own strategy to hire the technical staffs. It can be due to security reason as well. 

Indeed your right about that and with these lacking there are something we should able to consider with one it would increase the people in the forum and second knowning which is which is a moderator or admin or even devs should be able to identified easily.

Yes you are right friend and you also have a good point as we know there are many other sections that need or required  developers but the moderators and administrators are all aware and it a point of suggestions to them to also look at the issue again as it part of improvements and also development to the forum 

• +1 1

Right bro there is need of sections where developer can discuss the issue and offer the solutions to technical problems and job sections should be taken into consideration so that people who are jobless can find a perfect job for themselves. Your all suggestions are perfect and I think if they are implemented then no doubt they would bring perfection and badges option is too cool.

• +3 1

What I liked the most in your topic is the technical support section suggestion, it is really great to have than since the problems are reoccurring with many members so instead of sending reports seeking the reason separately, we can read and benefit from other people's troubles and know the solution for it .This way is easier for both the members and the developers.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

On 12/23/2020 at 10:07 AM, selfmade said:

You are right, there must be having the developers sections, because if there will have the developers section, this might be lead the developers to share their ideas and can make something very good for crypto world and cryptotalk forum also. 

• +3 1

On 12/23/2020 at 10:07 AM, selfmade said:

If you are the developer has you ever thinking of applying for a job in the cryptotalk forum or any online crypto platforms, because as I know crypto platforms developers they are really earning huge salaries.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I completely agree with you, and I think your topic is good and it will attract the attention of the mediators, and I hope that your proposal will be adopted because it will contribute to improving the level of the forum.

• +2 1