Let's be active members of the Crypto forum - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roan

Let's be active members of the Crypto forum

yes, fond consider. you will need to feed evaluations, even though they don't have type a reward, so as to base the overall members and provides them a concept of the ultimacy in their bring.  we need to not let spectacular estimate of constructing money dominate us.  we must always entertain sensational facility as a school and provides our greatest.

Yes I agree with you. The main purpose of this forum is to inform people about cryptocurrencies. If we don't inform people correctly, it won't be good for the forum. That's why we have to learn first and then try to make money.

Im new at this forum but how much i knows about this i think It is essential to give assessments, regardless of whether they don't have a prize, to help the individuals and give them a thought of the level of their work. We should not simply let bringing in cash rule us. We should consider the Forum a school and put forth a valiant effort

Yes dear you are right if any post giving is information then we must should like the owner of post because through this they will get courage and money also and give them motivation for creating more topics as well.

Exactly! Even i also noticed it. In this forum we should co operate with each other. We should be kind and helpful with each other. We just shouldn't think about ourselves only. It has been stopped payment for giving reputation so we will not give reputation. This is not right. We should give reputation to admire one's work amd dedication. We should think that for my reputation another person will be able to earn. 

Likes are just a way to encourage those who are creating a useful content and working on their skills. Cryptotalk is providing a platform to those who want to enhance their skills as well as a meaningful source of earning. We should encourage those who are doing creative work, this will help in their positive repute. Be the active members and support others.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Yes i agree. It a great forum where one can earn money and knowledge. We should abide by its rule and should give reputation to a post which is informative. If a person is posting good stuff we should encourage him and if someone is lacking he should try to learn and improve.

Let's try to appreciate our posts and hope the good reputation will grow. the best way to show our antagonism so I think crypto should settled this issue as kuch as possible this crypto forum it is our responsibility that we should be active member in crypto forum and work this site properly according to the forum rules.

DEAR @Roan you raise a very good point. The members stop giving the rating and the positive reactions. This is very bad thing because the likes and reactions are supports and encouragement to do our best on any platform. Feedback is very important to help the others. So try to be honest and give the likes to the useful posts. @sadmanahmed @Watsond @Haley @zeeshan500 @Younes31 @

THANK YOU.

• +2 1

EARN free bitcoins....

https://www.okexcn.com/join/3853550

My friend it is a good topic and I agree with you. Crypto talk is a great source of learning and earnings. It has a great benefits. But we have to be active members for learning and earnings. By commenting and reacting on others post , we can be active member.

In my reviews 

I always say that support good and usefull content in this forum 

If any one is doing good work 

We all have responsibility to motivate them and support them 

If we will disgrace member they will not do good work in future 

But I'f we will appreciate their useful knowledge post 

Then I am 100 % sure that they will work with more motivation and positive attitude in future 

Yes, you are right. We must support others and give them a good reputation for those who deserve a useful publication, and we must not think only about money because there are many people who strive hard to get a good reputation.

• +1 1

Yes i am agree with your topic ..Crypto world is good source of knowledge and earning.We should give respect and keep reputations on all friends post..We should encourage them with good likes , comments and feedback..

Yes your are right i agree.we all should  work here actively on this forum on daily basis because .our work is beautiful site and safly work and best earn way on site.Although the is good or not they are not not ready to give any like. 

You are really right friend since the payment for rate has been disabled most of the cryptotalk currency platform members don't border giving reaction to most of the post again which is very wrong we need to understand that we would be paid for btc according to the rate been received and we should make sure we give reputation to those who deserves it I mean if a post is important helpful and educative you should give a positive reputation and when it is not valuable then should be given negative reputation so let's take note and make corrections

• Useful or interesting 1

I want to be a team member of the crypto forum. Here I want to work carefully. I want to work knowing everything in this forum. First of all, thank you for this forum. I want to be a member of this forum. If you want to be an effective member here, you have to love this forum, you have to post according to the rules of this forum. The more ratings you get by posting here, the more encouragement you will get.

I tried my best to became an active member of the crypto but I am a student so I have to give my  some time to my study my and work  work also that's why in the free time I give my all all free time to crypto and I learnt a lot of things from this forum and also earned a good income.

I agree with you, my friend, credibility in this regard is not only good for us, but it will significantly increase the level of the forum, and it will help us to continue its progress and benefit us in the long run, as it relates to all registrars related to cryptocurrencies. There will be a huge scientific library for everything to use in all their research.

On 12/23/2020 at 10:55 AM, Roan said:

Friends, I would like to talk about something important that is happening on the forum after moderators decide to stop paying for likes

Likes are important and it is a testament to the quality of the posts, but after I stopped paying for likes, I found that members stopped giving likes

Were we giving likes just to get the winnings ???

My friends, likes are important and you should use them objectively, they are an expression of the importance and quality of the topic, so keep putting positive likes for the topics that deserve, and negative likes for bad topics.

Thus we help beginners to choose a good topic to read and learn from and avoid bad posts

The more active we are in crypto, the more knowledge we can gain and the more money we can earn.An active member can get all the news updates because he is always active so his income will be higher as he is gaining experience. Crypto is a storehouse of knowledge. We will acquire knowledge from crypto.

I suspected so , in light of the truth that after you see circular there are people who re surrendering especially when rating was taken out and you would like to guarantee that you simply pay , you wish to proceed continuing to set up that control tht goes with it so to me really usually the most movement , we ought to deliver others evaluations whether blessed or disastrous since its not sensible you get and not deliver since you're not being paid for it.

Functioning in this forum requirement be in action and we requisite evaluate posts if they are rewarded for or not for the reason that evaluating the topics is significant therefore that the original knows the effectiveness of his matter and avoids downbeat belongings.

The role of this forum is immense.  If we actively work with perseverance and hard work every day, it will be much more beneficial for us.  Because through this we will be able to go to the top position.  Otherwise, working in a passive way will be extremely harmful for us.  Because we will fail to make money firstly, secondly we will never be able to take our position to a higher standard due to this inactivity.  So everyone should actively work.

On 12/23/2020 at 9:55 AM, Roan said:

Friends, I would like to talk about something important that is happening on the forum after moderators decide to stop paying for likes

Likes are important and it is a testament to the quality of the posts, but after I stopped paying for likes, I found that members stopped giving likes

Were we giving likes just to get the winnings ???

My friends, likes are important and you should use them objectively, they are an expression of the importance and quality of the topic, so keep putting positive likes for the topics that deserve, and negative likes for bad topics.

Thus we help beginners to choose a good topic to read and learn from and avoid bad posts

Exactly dear and this topic is very good because before there was talk tokens on react and all members give reaction to any post even useless which was not good because that was only for payment purpose while now it's very difficult no one give reputation but only some members react good post so please give react to quality post..

Maybe here many members are not give repotation in free . They want to talk token for giving repotation but I am giving repotation to others who is deserve for gaining repotation . This is our duty for giving repotation 

I am also agree with you . Because our presence in this forum is showing through posting comments and reacting to others post etc. So we use oru opportunity to react to others posts not full but to some posts to show your presence in this forum.