One cryptotalk in different browser in one mobile? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Amna Hareem

One cryptotalk in different browser in one mobile?

Well, you should not be worrying on this as long as you keep surfing your account in only one device and from a single IP address each time. If you use multiple accounts for login in to cryptotalk from a single device or an IP address it might cause you a problem, and you should avoid such unethical activity. Though, for a single account on a single device you can log in to different browsers, and it is not risky at all.

• +1 1

Greetings to you my dear friend. Of course, you can change the browser, but you may face some difficulty at the beginning of the next in order to adapt to the new situation.

• +1 1

my friend I want to tell you that this is against the rule of this forum you should to be careful you should to use one cryptotalk account on the one mobile otherwise you are Bing ban on this forum

The rule of this platform is that you cannot use multiple accounts on the same IP address. If you do this then your account will be banned. If you use the same cryptotalk account in the same mobile, if you use the different browser like this too, then you will not have any issue. But if you use multiple accounts in the same mobile, then your account will be banned.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello Friends i hope you are all well. My dear friend you can use cryptocurrency in multiple browsers. But one time you use a browser logout of your old account. Log in to your account in any browser, you want to use no problem. 

No it can't be possible.  So you can use single account on one mobile . So don't try to take this type of mistake with this you can ban from this forum and you can lose the opportunity to earn and learn. So try to make good and earn money by one account. This is great chance to learn about that thing which have value in you life according to different prospects. 

You'll not have a issue in case you employ another browser. Your account will be blocked in the event that you create and utilize 1 or 4 accounts at 1IP. The most thing isn't to have numerous accounts and your ip history to be clean no matter how numerous browsers you use.

If we want to know something good about a mobile browser we have to have a lot of ideas here because if we know something good then we can gain some completely good knowledge here because here we aim to know how to do something good then here we have to give a good answer.  You can

If you are asking about that is crypto talk can open  in different browser then it's possible but if you are asking about that you want to make to crypto Tolk account in different browser in a same  mobile then it's not possible because  this is against the forum role and the moderator can easily check your IP address and then you are banned by the forum.

Yes, you can face some problems by using another browser to log in your account in the same phone. The two browsers might show two different IP addresses. If you want to use another browser you need to log out and clear the caches of the browser. 

Friend, in my opinion, what I advise you is that you do not do it because since you already created an account in that browser, switch to another browser and open your account that you had in the old browser in the new one would be risky because the moderators could say calmly that you are using multiple accounts and there what they will do is remove you that is why I advise you not to do it continue with that browser.

• +1 1

Not at all, I have read your comment, so your comment should be wrong that you cannot use cryptotalk  platform on two or three browsers in the same mobile as it is against the rules of this platform, you can only cryptotalk use one id on one mobile so that  If you read its rules and regulations first, your ID will be banned and it is better that you understand in advance that you can donate only one ID on the same mobile device Don't even do it because it will prove very harmful for you. And you have an account that will also be banned, so it is better that you stay away from this thing. 

Hello, I think that there is no problem, but you must log out from the first browser in order to register in the second browser because it is not possible to work from two browsers at the same time. As long as there is no multiple accounts, there will be no problem.

• +3 1

I think you don't have to worry about using the same device because you are calling from the same IP address, but make sure to log out when switching from one browser to another.

Dear friend, you must first, before changing the browser, log out from the current browser, because there should not be two accounts on one IP, you must follow these rules

On 3/7/2021 at 9:01 AM, Salman6493 said:

Yes, you can face some problems by using another browser to log in your account in the same phone. The two browsers might show two different IP addresses. If you want to use another browser you need to log out and clear the caches of the browser. 

i don't think this work.

on the same phone it will showing same ip address regardless browser you swiching to.

Greetings to you my dear friend, in fact, I am new to this forum and I cannot advise you because I do not have enough information, but I hope the elderly members advise you because they have experience

• +3 1

Hello dear, so if you mean that you want to use a two different browsers for a single cryptotalk account in the same mobile device, then I don't think that it will have a problem, the only difficulty you might face is that they two browsers will not open open cryptotalk at the same time unless of the is logout.

Zero, you must not make this happen it is going to bring about banning of your respective bill your online community plans are incredibly solid but not works with smashing just about any tip consequently don't use anything but one particular visit one particular bill that is to be doable merely one IP handle consequently remember along with operating correctly to relish your satisfied voyage with this online community.

I think that you can change the browser without experiencing any problem or warning points, since you only have an account on the phone, you can open the same account from more than one browser, this is normal

• +3 1

Yes we can open and operate the same account in different mobile browsers. But you can't use more than one account on the same mobile. Doing so will block our account.

Friend, I think you can't do that because as there what you would be doing is like opening another account and on the cell phone you would have like two accounts and there what the moderators would do would be to remove you from the cryptotalk campaign and thus not be able to work anymore So I recommend that you do not do it so that you can continue working here on this site.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend. There is no risk of changing the browser. You must log out in the first browser and log in to the second browser.  There are many types of browsers, some of them are good for work. It's okay. If you choose one of them and work with it to work well and quickly .. Good luck to you.

I think it is not a problem that one account using on different browsers.

Use one account on different browsers but not use different accounts on one device, because it's a very strickly forum your account will be block permanently.

This is very risky for you. If authority recognize this work they will banned your account. Same ip address and mobile is harmful for your account. If your account banned you will loose all of your money . I suggest you to work honestly.