One cryptotalk in different browser in one mobile? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Amna Hareem

One cryptotalk in different browser in one mobile?

Yes, my friend, I do not think that there is any problem when you want to change the browser, but you have to make sure that you exit it before entering a new browser because using two browsers on one device is facing a big problem and this is deception and is not heard, so you should pay attention to that

Yes of course friends, you cam use your single account in other browsers too in same mobile. As you have said that using Cryptotalk on Google Chrome Browser make you difficult to use, the you can use it any other browsers such as UC browser in same mobile and same mobile operators. But you can not create multiple accounts on two different browsers in a single device, because it is strictly prohibited in this forum.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

On 12/22/2020 at 8:33 PM, Amna Hareem said:

Dear friend can we open our cryptotalk in different browser in one mobile? I am opening my cryptotalk in chrome but it is not working good so I want to change my browser. By changing the browser  can I face some problem? I am afraid of this because I am thinking that changing the browser I will banned.  I want to change my browser. Please guide me correctly.

Well I haven't heard about the browser issue. So I think changing the browser may not cause trouble and the thing to be noted is that there should be only one account in your mobile or laptop and you should be using only one IP address. These are the rules which you you should not violate. I don't think changing browser is a big issue. well moderators can answer this question more clearly.

I think you can do it. But you can use only one account in your phone. It doesn't matter on which browser you are using it. Because if you use different browsers the ip address will be the same. So, don't worry for this. Thanks

I don't think so that can be possible to use different account I different browsers because the rules of this forum are that you can only use one account in one device.

• +3 1

Hi, not at all, I suppose there should be no problem, since the only problem is having multi-accounts, but opening your account in another browser I don't think there is any problem, so I think you can open your account in different browsers, well I hope this comment is helpful, best regards.

18 hours ago, MK AHMAD said:

As you said you want to use another browser hope Its not a network problem and you should know it's against the rules and regulations of the forum to use two accounts on one device but if it's a single account then there is no problem 

Of course @MK AHMAD  if we use single device and login this forum with different browsers there is no issue, because our IP address same in all browser's,

but when we use multiple accounts in one devices and use different browsers to cheat this forum, then all of our accounts will be banned, multiple accounts strictly prohibited in this forum.

As we know cryptocyrrency is banned in a lot of countries but some people are accessing this site by using different methods because they want to learn about the cryptocyrrency. Therefore if you are a member of that countries then you should be careful because you can get banned by using different browsers.

Good post for newbie . They are valuable and good information. My dear you can change your phone mobile.  I also change my phone so i  open accounts this my new phone.  Don't face any problems.  Problem is rwo account in same phone then big issue . 

Hey fellow it's a risky step I think we should never take such step as we know that we can use one account at one ip address if we use duplicate accounts we can get ristrictions to cryptotalk or account will be ban so try to follow rules and regulations

How are you my friend, I do not think there is any problem with changing the browser, but for me I have kept the Chrome application only for Crypto Talk and the yobit, and I am not facing any problems with that.

No you won't face any problems if you change you cryptotalk account to another browser. Because it's thesame account but in different browser.

Yes of course if you use the same account then you can use your account by opening it in any browser of your mobile and you will not face any problem. You can use your account in different browsers, it will not affect your account.

I love this forum, I wish it had a mobile application. I am also having difficulty entering this forum from the phone and chrome browser. I think IOS phones can enter easily. I didn't think of changing the browser and trying it out, we can try.

Although I'm still a beginner but I don't think logging your account into another device will be a problem,but we can't conclude yet,let's just wait for the experienced experienced members to comment,I'll also like to know the correct answer to this,hopefully it might help me in the future

I think that what you want to do is very risky because if cryptotalk does not work for you in that browser, it seems to me that it cannot join another browser because you still use the same ip and that as cryptotalk would take it as that you are using two accounts .

• Useful or interesting 1

It is not advisable to use different browsers for your cryptotalk, the browser you started using at first should be the one you will keep using throughout for you to be comfortable and not face any issues

Don't be afraid. You can change your browser or mobile for sure. But remember that you cannot open any other account in one device using  another browser. It will lead you to be banned for using multiple account. So run your account on another browser undoubtedly 

The truth is that you will not have a problem with this friend, I usually change a lot of browser, until I find one with which I feel comfortable and I adapted to the correct way to earn money, you have to know how to work within the forum so that not all forms of work are correct and not all of them give you a profit from working. 

The two accounts  on the same device  will ban us we should  not use two accounts  on the Same device. One accounts  should  be use on one device. 

Using a single cryptotalk account in different browsers of a single device is fine and can not cause any harm because the IP address is the same and only browsers which are different.

I believe that two or more financial records on your mobile can be extremely risky. As a result of violating the rules of this forum. To make it smarter, you must find a tab for crypto at once. And I don't think it should be done at the bar.

Hello dear I think it is very risky for changing your browser and because the rule of the cryptotalk is you cannot use one account in two or more browsers it is very risky so choose only one browser that is working very well

After reading the comments, I noticed that most of the members here did not understand your question

They answer, "You cannot use two accounts on one device."

My friends are asking about the possibility of opening the account in two different browsers, and I tell you you can do that because the only reason you are banned is to use two accounts, not two different browsers.

• +2 1

Maybe their is no problem to use cryptotalk one account on single device in more then one browser 

According to this platform rules we can't use more then one account on one IP address 

There is no rule of this platform about browser

You must have only one cryptotalk account on one device

• +1 1