One cryptotalk in different browser in one mobile? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Amna Hareem

One cryptotalk in different browser in one mobile?

Dear friend can we open our cryptotalk in different browser in one mobile? I am opening my cryptotalk in chrome but it is not working good so I want to change my browser. By changing the browser  can I face some problem? I am afraid of this because I am thinking that changing the browser I will banned.  I want to change my browser. Please guide me correctly.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 6
  • +3 4

@Amna Hareem  The rules of using account is "must be one account in one device and can't use one ip for two device". There is no rules of using browers. And i don't think it risky because your are browsing your cryptotalk account in one device with a single ip address. 

• +2 1

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

Hi there my friend. There is no need to worry, you can do it since there is no restriction against it. The only serious issue you should avoid at all times is creating multiple accounts. That is considered cheating and strictly forbidden. Have a nice evening and good luck in your investments.

• +2 2

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I do not think there is any problem, but you must log out of the browser to switch to another browser. You cannot work with the same account on two browsers, as this may expose you to problems that you need

• +1 1

When I read the rules of the Forum, I did not find a warning about it.
I mean, they didn't mention that changing the browser might lead to the account being banned!
They only said that It is important not to create two accounts from the same IP device.
So I don't think you will have problems.

• +2 1

It is better that you use only one browser.

But you can also use another browser if you login your same account on the same device. If you have more than one account, it is against the cryptotalk rules.

CryptoTalk identifies your IP address, If you do not do any role violet then you can use other browser besides one browser.

• +2 1

You should use this site in one browser. Cause many times browser cookies generate different ip address. Then it will be go against this site rules. So your account can be ban from this. So i will suggest you to use only one browser for use cryptotalk.

I don't think there is a big problem for you. You can easily see it in two mobile browsers but you have to do one thing. You don't have to do only one thing on the advice if you You can't even account for both, so we need to think a little and be careful before we take any such step. we should always follow these rules. i like this platform very much.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

On 12/22/2020 at 8:33 PM, Amna Hareem said:

Dear friend can we open our cryptotalk in different browser in one mobile? I am opening my cryptotalk in chrome but it is not working good so I want to change my browser. By changing the browser  can I face some problem? I am afraid of this because I am thinking that changing the browser I will banned.  I want to change my browser. Please guide me correctly.

@Amna HareemHareem first of all welcome my dear friend. yes my friend why not you can also use your account on different Rosa on your mobile. You not allow to use two different accounts in one mobile because it is illegal. greedy and also don't lose your hope. Wish you all the best 💞💕

• +1 1

I think there is not any problem for it. You will not face any kind of difference. But you can't use multiple accounts in same device because it is against forum rules. But if you use same account in multiple browser you can easily do it. 

A year ago, I had to read the following publications . Your account is closed if it is opened elsewhere . Change your phone or device on which you learn . If you're just going to change the browser, no problem . And if it is opened in another device, inform the administrators of the order to stay away from this problem .

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Don't be afraid, you can do this as long as you exit the chrome browser and log in with the new browser because you must avoid multiple accounts, this is against the forum rules

Friend, if it is your only account you can do it without problems, but if you make another account and work with the same internet service you may have problems, since you would break the rules and this can be taken as multi-account, some users created their accounts on computers and they work from the mobile phone because it is much more comfortable.

Yes you can use cryptotalk in different browsers in one mobile but my lady you have to be warned that use only one account multiple accounts would cause problem for you.

I think crypto forum has its own rules,the forum did not allow on that you can use crypto in different browser in one mobile but you can't use different acoount in because the rule did ng agree on th

• +2 1

My friend, don't worry. I see that as long as it is the same mobile phone, I do not think that there is a problem with this, but to ensure that you are not in danger, log out from the first browser

I don't think that there is any issue to Change the browser as far as you violate any rule as  the rule is you cannot run more than one  cryptotalk account at the same IP address and changing the browser at same IP address for the same account will not have an issue.So don't worry You can do it.Stay blessed!

Maybe No .But i think its harmful for your id .Because you ip address is connected with your id .And chrome is best for cryptotalk .org.

so chose one browser which is quite best

or comfortable to you . 

It is ok if we use the same crypto Tok account in the different browser in the same mobile or device. Using of multiple account is banned but this is not coming in the category of using of multiple account you are using the same account into a different devices.

• +1 1

I also suggested that you can make use of different browser in one fone using cryptotalk because your phone IP address is the same in each of the browser, so i think you will not be allow to use 2 different IP address in both browser you are using, because if you do so. You will get warning point from the moderator

First of all, you will not face any problems as long as you have one account in CryptoTalk, and as long as you know your passwords in the forum and the Gmail, you can change the browser without any problems, and you can work through the Chrome browser, but you need to activate the desktop mode from the settings for the forum to work correctly.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

On 12/22/2020 at 8:33 PM, Amna Hareem said:

I don't feel that changing the program will make any damage for your id on the grounds that your id is associated with the IP address of your versatile so by changing the program won't make any threat yet as I would see it Chrome is best for utilizing this stage than some other program and in the event that you are confronting any issue just logout your crypto talk id and login it once more.

In my opinion, that will not generate any inconvenience, anyway you must be very careful. What is prohibited is to create 2 accounts with the same IP address, using different browsers does not affect anything. It is also a risk that I personally would not take because this situation can lead to confusion.

On 12/22/2020 at 5:33 PM, Amna Hareem said:

@Amna Hareem

Changing the browser and opening the site from a number of browsers. There are no problems with that, as the member is not banned if he logs into another browser. I hope for success.

Dear friend using two accounts in one device is against the rules of the forum. You can only use one account. Now Metter if you use different browsers. You will face same IP issue.