Give Advice to newbies! - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MurXhid Baba

Give Advice to newbies!

On 12/22/2020 at 6:52 AM, MurXhid Baba said:

Here I am new. I saw many of seniors help newbies.  

Give me some advice about this forum. And how i get good reputation.  

How I choose different topics?

Welcome sister to this great platform . The thing is you must follow the rules of cryptotalk its important . Be patience and Best of luck .

• +2 1

The brothers of the new post have been working for weeks, sleepily can say that I am a new person myself, but on the basis of what I have earned from here is, if I want to share my experience to the new people coming ahead of me, then I will  Say,l

Aways work with all my heart with my best effort because earning money is not only the purpose but also getting knowledge here is a big objective.

We do not have to copy paste language or people of any kind here on that day, but to create our new useful topic. 

On the day of Amit Mann, whom do we want to stay away from, and in some kind of shortcut, gram has to be planted, as an example, we will have more than one Congress here. 

First i welcome newbie and my advice to newbie is that please post useful topics and follow rules and regulations in a proper you will be not receive any warning point if you follow rules

First of all I would like to welcome all the new members to this forum. I want to tell you all that these are great forums because you can guess from the fact that this forum  But every member can start their own business without any investment and this is the only forum on which one can get their dreams very quickly.

Welcome dear on this forum. There is about forum section under the beginners section you can get all the basics of this forum from there. To get maximum representation you have to follow rules and post good useful information about the forum. 

The best advice that I could give to a new person is not to despair and not rush, because you will regret a lot if you hurry and leave the field. All you have to do is work hard and then you will reach what you want, but you have to be patient.

On 12/22/2020 at 4:52 PM, MurXhid Baba said:

First you have to read the rules well
Second, you must search for any publication before you publish a post so that the topic is not deleted
If you want to publish a topic from a specific page, Crypto Talk allows you to do so, but do not forget to mention the source

The best advice I would like to give to the newbies is that you must not take shortcuts while working in crypto talk. As this is forum where we give out knowledge, we must be able to make sure that the things we post are clear and certain. Also try to follow all the rules, and be loyal to all the other members.

Newbies are the newcomers and so for them i would like to say that they have to be so carefull in rules and regulations . And in this way they will be able to exsist in this platform .

On 12/22/2020 at 7:52 PM, MurXhid Baba said:

Well! First of all I warmly welcome you here on this incredible platform Cryptotalk, The things you need to know are, 

- your content should not be plagiarised 

- your content here should be unique and useful for readers.

- Work hard on daily basis.

- Work with sincerity.

That's it! And you will be good to go, keep these things in mind and you wil do great in future, best of luck.

The best advice for newcomers is to work in the Kipto forum knowing the right rules. Here you can make good money and learn. Newcomers must read and understand the rules, then all the achievements are possible.

The advice that every member should adhere to is to abide by the rules and regulations of the forum, create useful and educative topics, make informative posts which benefits every member of the forum.

First of all, welcome on this fabulous platform and I hope you will be fine. we must first follow the rules and regulations of this platform, we should be create a post with useful and unique content and avoid grammar mistakes and spilling mistakes. If you get a good earn and a good learn knowledge about cryptocurrencies then always follow the rules of this forum so that you can stay here.        best of luck

• +3 1

Yes my friend. That is one of the most important thing that we must do in this platform. As a newbie many dosent know a lot of rules and regulations about this platform and I have seen many of them getting banned. So every senior members in this platform must help the newcomers.

I friends I am am newbies I read to all your comments I understand . You are all my senior friends I know I am not a profact user but I am very hard worker. It will take some time but I will know all these roles.

Everything requires study. You have to search and study different articles and stuff to get knowledge. You will find many gaps. Share those gaps with members, if you don't have the answer to it then ask for the opinions of other members. Members will gain more interest in such topics. You will gain more reputation.

Hello dear friend, I do not think that there is much difficulty in your problem. You just have to read the rules and advice of those with experience in the field of cryptocurrencies, their implementation, publish and create useful topics through them. good luck my friend.

Well welcome.. am also new on the forum...and the advise given here are of great relevance.. adherence to the forum rules and regulations are Paramount

It is the right way to work in the the forum you must have to help others to learn and earn. The main aim is to get enough experiance and money from the forum therefore the seniors must help the juniors to accomplish this mission. Seniors must advice the juniors about the rules and regulations of the forum.

You are welcome here in this best platform.You should follow rules and regulations of this forum.You have to do 100 posts within 7 days and after 7 days do 20 posts per day.To get good reputation share useful content about cryptocurrency.Avoid yourself from copy paste.

First of all, I want to say for newcomers is that-They must have to know crypto forum circumstances. They can learn about this and gain lots of information which are necessary for their task.

On 12/22/2020 at 7:52 PM, MurXhid Baba said:

Welcome dear on this platform. 

You need to work according to the rules, read posts of senior members of the forum, it will help you to know more about this forum or cryptocurrency. 

Or make good and knowledgeable posts. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Welcome to this great form this platform is right place for learning and earning like a member of this form i shall want to give you some advise first of all you need hard working hard working is the main key in this form to success focous on your work create useful topic dont cheat or copy paste the topic follow the rule and regulation if you do these things in the form you should surview for long time in this form best of luck 

My advice to you is to keep seeking the information and try to build a solid background on cryptocurrency, it is very essential that you increase your knowledge and experience to be successful member in this forum and a successful trader in the future. Work hard, and this is not a cliche, it is a truth, many people quit their work here shortly after they feel it is serious job or that it is exhausting to them. 

I am also new on this forum I also need help from the senior members.  joined this forum on the advice of one my friend he told me about everything of this forum but I I further need information and knowledge about the crypto forum so anyone know further new things will discuss with us