Give Advice to newbies! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MurXhid Baba

Give Advice to newbies!

Welcome dear on this forum. There is about forum section under the beginners section you can get all the basics of this forum from there. To get maximum representation you have to follow rules and post good useful information about the forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

I'm also new here. My friend told me that if you want to stay here then you must follow the rules of this forum. If you follow the rules and stay here then your reputation Will increase but patience is most important. Try to follow the rules of this wonderful forum.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Hello to all my dear friend in my poin of view I think that this is best platform ever which I got because here we can earn as well as learn and this platform teach us how to respect each other and how to make a good reputation ...

Welcome to the forum. First, you should read and review the forum rules. First you have to create 100 posts. Then you have to make 20 posts and 50 likes a day. This way you earn money on the forum.

Welcome dear on this gathering. There is about gathering segment under the biginners segment you can get all the rudiments of this discussion from that point. To get greatest portrayal you need to keep rules and post great valuable data about the gathering which is useful to other people.

The different topics are chosen through the reading process where the distinction between that is important, the information is chosen and discussed in order to benefit from that, as you can also search and read more about currencies. The best will be chosen and the best will be presented in order for the topic to be distinguished

I'm Also seeing for new things to seek in that page which were help me later in my work so that i can avoids all kinds of mistakes and will become good member of the site. So please help us. Thanks all of you.

Welcome to our family. Since you are new you must know some things. If you want to work here, you must follow some rules. Always try to post in a way that benefits others. Make every post you make useful. Let everyone learn something from each post. If you post with these issues in mind, your reputation will continue to grow alone.
Your first job is to post 100 use flowers. If you complete this successfully, your income will start.

• +1 2

You are welcome. The first thing you need to do here on this forum, is visiting the "About forum" section. There you will find the general rules of this forum, you should read them attentive to understand anything you shouldn't do here on this forum. About the reputation will come depended on about your effort in doing good and constructive post. For more information visit this topic:

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Thanku for this post i am also a newbie and  i aslo need advices for this platform and from comments of seniors on this post i learn many things. 

• +5 1

@MurXhid BabaKind regards to you, just like you I am a novice, but I want to share the advice they have given me, they have helped me to obtain a good reputation and to write useful content that comes out of my mind, cryptotalk helps you to learn and teach what you You know, remember that the important thing is that your content is of quality, if you are going to publish a topic, do your research, do it with your own thoughts, you should not copy others, try that that topic is not already published within the forum, and If it is, look for it and share your ideas there, your topic must pass 100 words, follow the rules, that is important, and enjoy, every time you enter the forum have a positive attitude and it will go well, blessings for you.

• +1 1

As a beginner, you have to be careful. Firstly, read the rules and regulations of the forum. Do your own posts which have informative content. Your post must have at least 100 characters. Give respect to all members. For further details, read the section " about forum ".

Welcome dear on this forum. And am also a new member. But i suggest you that you have to make first 100 posts and follow the rules. And be safe from warning and banning.

Hellow friends, welcome to my favourite crypto currency platform, actually it is the great online earning site where you make money by making positive and useful posts for the site, so to get all this facilities you have also do somthing for you.as a newbie of the site you have to follow the rules and regulation of the site.never following copy and paste and never done the forbidden works in the site.                                        

• +1 1

In my opinion, the best way to get good reps is to share good posts. If your posts are beneficial for someone in some way, I am sure everyone will react positively. of course you should react positively to others good posts too. this is how the reputation system works in social platforms like this 

• +1 1

i'm also new But i know some things about this forum. if you want to progress you first follow all the rules.first You choose a topic,read it carefully,then reply to it,comment on it and your comment should be in about 100 characters and your comment in your own words.In this way you get good reputation.Best Of Luck Dear.

I would advise newbies to avoid breaking the rules and that once they complete 100 publications and start charging for their publications, do not try to generate more by creating other accounts or asking for evaluations since in this cleaning that happened, thousands of users were withdrawn of campaigns for multi-accounts and fraudulent reputation.

The newbies are always welcome to the family! First and famous scroll to the rules and regulation content to go and see for yourself how things are been done here with serious cautions, reading of post and making a useful post is your major priority here if really you want to continue these journey in style, finally avoid all the necessary things that is forbidden in the forum and I wish you luck.

Welcome to this great site. I will advice you to first go through the rules and regulations of this site. As a beginner you need always visit beginners section and read people's post so that you can learn about this forum. 

On 12/22/2020 at 8:52 PM, MurXhid Baba said:

Here I am new. I saw many of seniors help newbies.  

Give me some advice about this forum. And how i get good reputation.  

How I choose different topics?

Welcome to this forum dear friend, first thing you have to do read the forum rules also maintain the rules of the post and comment. 2nd thing not to use multiple account in one device, 3rd thing not copy paste from others member post or comment. If you want to increase your reputation than you have share useful and informative content, if you can do this your reputation will boost.

The only biggest advice to newbies is that please don't break rules. Keep your honestly read all rules. And then put post daily at different topics. Good luck it is hard in start but it will be easy after sometime so don't worry. Don't copy post of others. Only make post by your own mind it will be helpful enhance your knowledge level. 

Welcome. You must read the forum rules and abide by them to write topics. You must do research and collect appropriate information before creating the topic, while adhering to the forum rules for publishing in order to obtain a good reputation

You need to go to the category in which you want to participate, and then join a topic that interests you, but my number 1 advice is to be helpful and provide value to the users.

• +1 1