What advice would you provide for beginners? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bra231997

What advice would you provide for beginners?

Good afternoon community, I like many more surely recently entered the forum and I would like to receive advice on how to post correctly, greetings

• Useful or interesting 14
  • -5 1
  • -2 1
  • +1 16
  • +2 7
  • +3 6
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Hello my friend and welcome to this forum, I think you should learn how to invest your money and how do your best in this forum, read a lot of topics in different sections and benefit form every useful topics to increase your knowledge about this business

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

If you are beginners than you should read my comment suggestion carefully because they give you very benefit so should don't copying others because moderators will check each and everything  so if you copying someone or maybe read some comments and write same like modified comment they will also not accepted.

• +1 1

We need that we give good advice to others because we have a respect for others. I will give you the first advice that you should read all of it daily and follow it properly so that you can save your account from getting banned. And you should always make good posts that benefit others and also their condition. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Welcome dear community friend.

This is requested to all new members to please give more time to every section especially the forum section. In forum section you will see the basic rules and will see how to work here.

It is requested to all new members to please never beg for any kind of reputation. 

Show your ability and show others that yes I have the courage and intelligence to be the best member of the forum.

• Useful or interesting 2

First of all welcome in this forum. As a begginer I will advise you to gain knowledge first and after that post useful and important thing. Don't copy others post. Try to post in more than 100 words. 

As a beginner i can say that first of all you follow the rules Why follow the rules will give you a lot of knowledge and you will be ready to make a usefull post. Similarly, if we do not understand something, then we can read the topics of seniors and their post  Knowing the whole thing in this way we will be able to make a good and excellent post.and please don,t paste others post .

My first advice for beginners is to never start trading before you learn the market. Never stop learning. Study coin whitepapers (information about their projects). Follow the coin's teams news and updates. Check their maximum and circulated coin quantities. Also, I advise the beginners to make a research about the market, and observe it first. Never start futures or margin trading before you accumulate some experience in spot trading. After starting trading, always plan your strategy. Find a good entry point, always put a stop loss point and take your profits at predetermined points. 

• +2 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Still newbie promise would spend time and read the rules and guidance of the forum carefully. Read the topics about Cryptocurrencies and use google for deep dive in Cryptocurrencies and come back and work to write well which contains good delivery of your idea 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

My friend welcome to all of those who joined this forum recently. My friend before posting comments  first you have to read the rules and regulations of the forum and after that you have to follow that's rules to make good post 

•Your  post must contain atleast 100 characters 

• You must have to avoid plagiarism 

• Your post must contain useful information for the others

• +4 1

When it comes to postings, there are few rules to follow to do it the right way. You have to make sure that something similar to whatever you want to talk about hasn't been posted by someone else before on this forum. If you get your write up from another website, reference it by providing a link to it. Also, make sure your write up is made up of more than 10p characters all the time.

• +2 1

All the topis and comments are really helpful in different ways. The most respective thing about the members of cryptotalk is that they are really helpful. They guide us in many ways to achieve the goal. Really appreciate you guys.

Hello welcome friend. Well, my advice is that you work hard and with creativity here, that always when commenting or publishing a post you take into account the rules and regulations of the forum and that you comply with the requirements

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Hii friend, first you have to make 100 posts to verify your account. Then make useful posts daily about 20 each day. Be kind to family members. You should follow rules and regulations of cryptotalk. Thanks 

• +3 1

Welcome to the forum. First, it is necessary to investigate before writing a topic. There is a lot of information about crypto on the internet. You can create useful content by adding your own experiences.

Hello dear :

I'm also a newbie at this forum but I know very well about that platform that how to post etc and for the beginners I must say that they should must follow the rules and regulations of this platform and don't try to be smart with moderator and don't try to copy paste others work. 

work on your content. Make good content so that others get benefit from that. 

your post should contain at least 100 characters and I think this is not a big deal. 

Dear mate,welcome to Cryptoworld.You have to gain more knowledge about Cryptoworld,work hard,utilize time properly and post on informative topic.Follow the guidelines of the forum and do not avoid them.Wish you the best.

• Useful or interesting 1

Halo dear friendes i warmly welcome you in this  plate forum.you enjoy this forum.i advised first you fallow all the rules of crypto currency .then you create ideas by doing research before posting and your post will be related to the content.and last dont copy paste the data if you doing then you dont work on this plate forum.and your account should be banned.best of luck.

recognition for imminent to this platform
This is requested to the entire new members to entertain assign extra time to every segment in particular the forum section. In forum part you will guarantee the prime policy and will make certain how to creation here.
It is requested to every part of new members to delight in no way beg for any type of reputation. 
Show your ability and agricultural show others that sure I come up with the courage and brainpower to be the finest appendage of the forum.and permanently be by hand don't seek to item others and follow the convention governing this platform

Welcome to this forum.You just have to follow the rules and regulations of this forum.Keep posting good content.Don't copy from others and complete 100 posts first with patience and after that by doing 20 posts daily you can withdraw your payment.

I am myself a newbie but still I would like to suggest that you have to be sincere to this forum and consider it a responsibility to keep this forum free from scammers. We can do this by reporting scammers 

• +2 1

Welcome to newcomers.I advise to beginers to concentrate on this forum not only for earnings but also for learning once they learn then they become able to earn much more .One thing they must remember is that they must give fair reputation to other .

@bra231997 Dear my advice which recommended to my dear and respected juniors don't violate the rules and regulations and make a post with relevant post and don't forgot to press the like button what it deserve.

@bra231997 Personally am advising my fellow beginners to obey with the forum rules and regulation by reading and understanding them well which will guide them on how to participate and get in touch with other forum members in sharing useful and informative posts without violating the forum terms and conditions

download (27).jpg