What advice would you provide for beginners? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bra231997

What advice would you provide for beginners?

My advise to fellow beginners is to obey the forum's rules and regulation by reading and understanding them well which will guide them on how to participate and get in touch with other forum members in sharing useful and informative posts without violating the forum terms and conditions. This will help in learning and earning through this forum.

Hello everyone my advice is that you should work with patience and follow the rules and regulations of the forum and work with creativity. After hundred posts you will get payment for your daily posts. 

You have to stop posting one day in beginners section and move on. You will not always be a beginner and this section is about helping people that have very few posts. The way it should be is that after a few hundred posts you should understand already a lot about cryptocurrencies. If you don't then you should reconsider why you are at a crypto forum.

• +1 1

1 minute ago, Sana Akram said:

Hi welcome dear. First you make a good and informative content First you make 100 post first then your account will verify and then make useful daily 20 post and should follow the rules and regulation. Thank you

@Sana Akram I agree with you,  In my opinion as a beginner everyone need to read the forum rules properly. Otherwise anyone can't write useful post without violence. For this reason, you need to read about forum section pinned post. I think you can understand it

Read posts and comments of other members of this forum carefully. Gather sufficient knowledge and information about whatever you want to post. Chose a good and useful topic so that it can be beneficial for yourself and other members. 

If you are creating a topic, you should first research that such a topic does not already exist in the forum. You should publish a unique post with your thoughts, knowledge and experience which is useful for all members. Meaning everyone benefits from your post. In order to publish good informative posts, knowledge should be given and new members should initially spend time just reading in this forum.

On 12/21/2020 at 9:05 PM, bra231997 said:

Good afternoon community, I like many more surely recently entered the forum and I would like to receive advice on how to post correctly, greetings

If you want to post correctly then firstly you have make quality post (which is not less than 100 characters). Secondly always make research from external source in order to post unique, useful contents.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Welcome all the new comers.This is the best site for earning.My advice is you must have to follow all the rules of tje forum.Make effective comments and share impressive ideas.If you find any problem you can ask from the seniors they will guide you.Don't be affraid just with your hard work and devotion you can be the successful member of this forum. 

I advise you to follow the forum rules first. Then you have to make useful and understandable posts for all members of this forum. Also, you do not have to repeat previously published topics, even if the topic is useful, because repeating is forbidden in the forum

• +2 1

i want to say all the begginers who have no sence about cryptotalk that don't be exited for money. try achive experience and try to develope your writing skill.if you are skilled. absulstely you can fulfil your dream. And at first you have creat 100 meaningful post in first 7 days.

• +5 1

Hello to all NEWBIES here, you are highly welcome to the family of cyrptotalk world...

First have courage, build the straight and create a leisure time of your own comfort then sign up/sign in ,for new sign up members you most make 100post and then make at least 20 post daily for you to be enable to earn while for my fellow members (sign in) we always do the normal stuff by doing our 20 daily post and rating reputations and contents....

Stay safe 

Stay blessed

Love y'all

You don't have to be scared or feel discouraged , believe me no one will scam you on this forum because we are all one and we support one another..

You can as long as others members are being paid after doing the necessary things

By doing their first 100 post and normal daily 20 post for payment and don't forget your payment will start 7 days after your 100 post 

So you need to be patient

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/21/2020 at 4:05 PM, bra231997 said:

Good afternoon community, I like many more surely recently entered the forum and I would like to receive advice on how to post correctly, greetings

You can mainly read the rules in detail so as not to lose any, since you can create very interesting topics but if you are not clear about the rules, your topics can be eliminated and this also happens with the comments you make, so I recommend you go calmly and Any doubt here we will solve it.

I would tell the newcomers not to be afraid of any work, they should simply accept the work and follow all the rules and regulations in this forum and post informative and the information should not be wrong so that it works for everyone. Let them respect the seniors.

On 12/22/2020 at 1:05 AM, bra231997 said:

The advice to give for beginners to follow the rules and never try to spamming in the form be patience for learning in the form after some days you will be able to make useful replies of most of the topic.

I would like to advise everyone who comes to this platform to work honestly and keep working with this platform, and they will become successful members of this platform. Of course, they can learn a lot from this platform and increase their income. This is a very useful and profitable site.

Good day my fellow members of the forum, i am a new member here I actually intentionally choose to comment on this topic because I am new here. So I will like to read about  other people's view t learn.

Thank you, my friend, for this question. I am still a beginner, and the first advice that I hope everyone will take is to continue learning and sharing targeted publications that increase your information stock until you have the ability to continue in this forum

Advice to all beginners in this field, you should follow the instructions and advice that the forum offers you in one of its sections, then work regularly and take experiences from old members here and avoid falling into the trap of fraudsters.

I recommend that you follow the laws and regulations, share your information with new friends and be able to create a wide experience in the field of trading and share your experience with others for the benefit of everyone.

Edited by GhadeerEsber

Read the instructions and laws in the first section,
And read the various topics in the forum so that you can create good information about crypto and its fields in order to participate and write the topics,
In general, do not write a post that is less than 100 characters long, and try to make your posts valuable and useful information to get positive reviews.

• +2 1

Firstly join cryptotalk then for comment useful authentic topic then posting characters 100 words 3 lines submit reply then you have to post so earn money this platforum i hope as you well.

Welcome, my friend, to this wonderful forum. First, I want to advise you the most important advice, which is to try to learn and gain experience from the forum as much as possible, be yourself in the forum and try to love this field, then your posts will only be in their appropriate place, and you will always be the first and last winner, All of this information is here that you will need in the future in order to be able to maximize your profits.

On 1/4/2021 at 8:43 AM, Pablocoba said:

The first advice a have for you is to take your time to read the forum's laid down rules and regulations before starting yiur journey in the forum, try working hard to reach your first 100 posts and be optimistic to learn from the forum not only the pay. 

The first advice a have for you is to take your time to read the forum's laid down rules and regulations before starting yiur journey in the forum, try working hard to reach your first 100 posts and be optimistic to learn from the forum not only the pay. 

Yes you are very right mate. Crypto talk forum need time devotion, if you really want to achieve your aims and objective in this great platform. And you shouldn't do anything that is against the rules regulations guiding this great platform

• +1 1

hey everyone . how are you all? so come on this topic so i am here to give u advice like best of luck firat of all then 2ns thing is don't give up on everything. every work is not easy to do earning is not easy in this world . we have to create some calmness in our behavior  and in the last I'll say best of luck and try try again . thanks 

I advise all beginners to tread carefully. Don't go all in guns blazing to opportunities. Instead go in gradually and diversely. Keep your stop losses tight especially in bearish markets. I even advise you to watch and observe the market for some time before doing trading. Crypto world can make you earn good profit in a short time but you can also lose much if you are not careful.

• +1 1