Please Continue rating - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kanji

Please Continue rating

Everyone has stopped reacting since the announcement of not giving 50 talk tokens for reactions. I don't think we should stop giving reputation . Because everything we do is based on reactions. If I do appreciate other then others will appreciate me by rating on my posts. And  of course we will give reputation in good and informative posts. @Kanji

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

It was very best time when members were busy in giving reactions to every one, but after stop of talk tokens recieving members are now little worried and are not taking any interest here. And also some seniors have lost their Cryptotalk UID in Yobit, just because of some cheaters. The moderator should take an action against those members who are really the real culprit of the forum and also the culprit of all members who work here.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

I agree with you @Kami505030 There are so many people kicked out because of the mistakes some did , but you are suppose to give an appeal and your case if real then you will be able to get your account back to payment, I have read that statement and I think its fair though we dont know what is going on but we need to keep on trying  to be clean the forum must be clean

YeYes its very important to continue rating us and other members don't wait for he person you know so that you will be rating them its against they rule here we just have to read and give people who deserved it

• +1 1

Very well content in perfect articulation but I want to draw and remind us that we don't need to beg for ratings as it is already part of the forum rules and regulations.

What primarily provides you good ratings is your good work.

It should be clear to every member.

5 hours ago, Kanji said:

This is why we must continue rating, 

Hi everyone, as the last few weeks the forum management has been trying so hard, putting in a lot of effort to remove low quality and poor content, they have also been able to remove 400 suspected cheaters, according to one of the moderators but the truth is there has been another problem that might be looming. The forum has deactivated the rating system and this has brought in the consequence that there will be no talk tokens for ratings, so the 50 talk tokens that we used to get daily has been removed, this is to remove those who are cheating from the system and I think thats a pretty good idea, its also important that this would maitain the price of talk token in a very high value , we hoping that it would continue, and if you have not cheated then you have nothing to worry about.

My worry would be, because now there is no pay to rating, that people will lose the interest of rating others, and this is really wrong, for some reason we must continue rating ,, this is to make sure that you are able to find people who rate your content , this will also be a cation to those who still need policing, also , for those who focus is payment, you still need rating to get your pay so its important we should continue rating and also continue to weed out those who are corrupt and make sure that we are also able to make sure that we dont lose ourselves to the cheaters, because I do believe, like those countries which were banned from the forum , there are innocent people who fell in the axe of the moderator,  we need to continue policing those who are misusing the forum .

Thank you people and have a beutiful week ahead.

What we were doing we must follow it, if I consider that a publication is good I will give it a good reaction and if it is bad I will give it a bad one, I agree with you that we must continue giving the reactions according to the publication or comment, perhaps in the Future return the payment for doing it, getting used to doing it we will always value the work that others do and that is within the parameters that must be followed in the forum, not everything is about money, you also have to do the daily work In order to grow our accounts and the forum, let's continue asking, teaching and winning, greetings.

Agreed, although I feel like people will stop rating, even if we tell them, because they have no interest. Maybe we should motivate them by giving them community awards.

• +2 1

Yeah you are right friend. We shouldn’t stop giving reputation on post. Cause lot of people stop giving reputation for closed account by cheat reputation. But if we stop giving reputation then our rating will be decrease. So we shouldn’t stop giving reputation.

You are right. We should give ratings to members for appreciation not for getting payment. This appreciation increase the encourage of the members and they try to do more and best. Keep it in your minds that rating is necessary for your good reputation and also for others.

• +2 1

The moderator should take an action against those members who are really the real culprit of the forum and also the culprit of all members who work here

You're right our rating must continue because it will be resolved soon. This has been a problem because those who misused the site have been targeted.But this has affected everyone so we have to work hard.

It's so unfortunate that this is the new order now. I agree with you that with the new system, the amount of token in circulation will reduce and this may help to push up it's value. I myself got removed which I find to be a little too much because I have done nothing wrong. But that hasn't stopped me from rating any post I like.

• +1 1

@Dormilon I totally agree with you, any rating must be done in total strength of the post and its important to look at that and this is why its important we as the people must be able to grow a power behind what we see there is that right and light behind it and its important to grow it and have power behind it, the post must be powerful enough to make the rating have an opinion, so I agree with you

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

I think the whole concept of rating and earning tokens with it is wrong. why should they give you tokens for your reactions? you are a member of a community and you should give positive reactions to the good posts. that's not a duty to get paid, that's just being nice and friendly. 

• +2 1

You are right, the decision of forum regarding disabling of payment for ratings should not have impact on interest of people in rating good posts positively. They should keep on giving good rating to informative posts.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 12/21/2020 at 8:47 PM, Kanji said:

This is why we must continue rating, 

Hi everyone, as the last few weeks the forum management has been trying so hard, putting in a lot of effort to remove low quality and poor content, they have also been able to remove 400 suspected cheaters, according to one of the moderators but the truth is there has been another problem that might be looming. The forum has deactivated the rating system and this has brought in the consequence that there will be no talk tokens for ratings, so the 50 talk tokens that we used to get daily has been removed, this is to remove those who are cheating from the system and I think thats a pretty good idea, its also important that this would maitain the price of talk token in a very high value , we hoping that it would continue, and if you have not cheated then you have nothing to worry about.

My worry would be, because now there is no pay to rating, that people will lose the interest of rating others, and this is really wrong, for some reason we must continue rating ,, this is to make sure that you are able to find people who rate your content , this will also be a cation to those who still need policing, also , for those who focus is payment, you still need rating to get your pay so its important we should continue rating and also continue to weed out those who are corrupt and make sure that we are also able to make sure that we dont lose ourselves to the cheaters, because I do believe, like those countries which were banned from the forum , there are innocent people who fell in the axe of the moderator,  we need to continue policing those who are misusing the forum .

Thank you people and have a beutiful week ahead.  🙂

@Kanji you are right my friend and this is good advice for others and thanks for me for sharing this information post with other crypto talk members and also thanks for sharing your experience. Yeah crypto talk organization store power rating and due to this members not give us any rating. Members not give us reputation and rating so then our post will not be able to useful in uit account and we lose our earning as a useful post. So guys give a rating to others if you want to get earning from here. This is right where to get earning according to my opinion my friend. 💕

• +2 1

I totally agree with you and what you say. Although I am a new CryptoTalk member, I got used to this forum in a short time and I think I started to adapt.
The most important thing here is whether people are in good faith. I personally think that I am being completely honest about the ratings. Because I rate posts that I really believe to be useful and that contain particularly valuable information. I have no other purpose in doing this. As long as all members produce and share useful information ... Of course, members who share useful information will be rewarded both financially and morally. Nobody should doubt this.

Cheaters are everywhere. It is good that a good amount of cheaterd have been removed from this forum. Worriers are those  who are not real. The one who is real just keep working without any tension. And reputation is for motivating others not for earnings. Though it gives, always we try to give reputation to those who deserve it.

• +1 1

Yeah. Recently site decided that they will not give payment for giving ratings. But you will get post talk. But if you give daily 50 rating you will not get paid . That's the new system. Because of cheaters the decided this rules. But we must give reputation to others to appreciate them ,encourage them . So keep giving reputation. 

• +2 1

Very good information and a few days ago rating payment was stop due to any cause . people leave the rating and just comments on the post and create a topic and he use only comment and don't like another comments so there is a big loss of every member.

• +1 1

Regardless of whether we get paid for our ratings or not, we should never stop giving positive ratings to the posts that we find very interesting and also giving negative ratings to posts that are full of lies and spreading of false information with the intention to scam members. 

• +2 1

Brother, i do agree with you but i used the forum feature very little because i joined it one day ago no doubt there would be some spammers they will be cheating for reputation and wanted to earn more BTC and token and i think it is a good decision to maintain the price of talk token.

• +2 1

Rating is very important for each users in this forum to encourage all users to post pre and bring new ideas to the forum in each session it's very good for the reputation of the forum to have a big community and have a many projects to support the platform 

• +4 1

It's a great hat.

It's a four hundred slave have been removed from here because I heard it I am new to it I did not put any such material on it