What crypto do you recommend buying in the future? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bra231997

What crypto do you recommend buying in the future?

Dear friend, thank you for this great participation. Currencies that I recommend that you buy in the future because they are more secure and excluding them is impossible is Bitcoin. Ethereum is not the most important cryptocurrency that is somewhat safe in the future. Thank you very much, my dear friend.

Welcome my friend, of course I agree with you about btc, it is the strongest and most ambitious currency of everyone, and anyone who is able to buy it will have achieved success in the world of cryptocurrencies. As for the rest of the currencies, there are some strong currencies besides btc such as eth and ltc and in my opinion no one will tell you what is the best currency or which one has a future and you should invest in it, for example, you should monitor the market yourself and do your research, I hope Good luck to all.

In fact, I do not have enough experience yet, but I follow the topics and comments in the forum to learn and work on developing myself

Etherium for the future will be very good and as long as it keeps on getting new version is a possibility that the prices will keep on growing. Also the etherium network supports tokens so using this currency might be very helpful in the future

I am new on this fourm. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. This fourm is real and trustfull fourm. I am working hard earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members. 

My friend, for a long-term investment in cryptocurrencies, the best option is Bitcoin ،then Litecoin because their values have been increasing throughout the last ten years .Also, you can invest for a short-term by using many cryptocurrencies .

There is no cryptocurrency that I can recommend in particular, I can say that we have to work in trading and investing our currencies, Bitcoin. I believe that it has a bright and clear future and for the better, but there is nothing we can be sure of. We always have to be careful.

It will definitely depend on the currencies that are showing promise of generating value in the nearest future.Understanding the market dynamics and trends together with having latest information on your finger tips can help a lot in making pertinent decisions.But for now Etherium,Bitcoin and dodgecoin are all worth investing in

Yes, Bitcoin is the best, but for the future there are good currencies. I think that the currency that will compete with Bitcoin is Ethereum because it has become accepted in some commercial transactions.

• +2 1

The future is here, and if we can do anything positive for some cause, we will be able to increase the mention of any essential information. Those who do this in this forum should hopefully learn some useful information. And then would they be able to accomplish a great deal.

There are many interesting cryptocurrencies to buy in the future, but all depended on about Bitcoin evolution. So in my opinion the unique and with high potential in the future is Bitcoin. Others coin they should depend on about their self, if they stay following Bitcoin, I don't see any evolution for them. 

If you want to do long-term trading than you should do investment in ETH because this was the second best crypto currency who give you good benefit in future and if you want to get good profit immediately than you should do investment in ltc and waves because these both coin give you benefit if you hold more than one month.

Hy friend. I hope you are doing well. Friend in my point of view the cryptocurrency that i like is bitcoin because bitcoin is very bright future. People will buy it and it will be more famous cryptocurrency in world. Bitcoin is very stable currency.

tip off to not attend the concept consisting of retinol liquidity, this is the same as pondering about valuta which work flow plus triumph profitable gives the look to steer to larger take in furthermore redoubled knowledge
good luck

Hello my friend ,
In my opinion, the best currency is Bitcoin because it has been around for the longest period of any cryptocurrency. It is easy to see why it is the leader, by its price, market value and size, which is much higher than any other investment options. Even with thousands of other cryptocurrencies on the market, Bitcoin still accounts for 40% of the cryptocurrency's market value.
Many companies are already accepting Bitcoin as a payment method, which makes this cryptocurrency a smart investment. Visa deals with Bitcoin, and Tesla CEO Elon Musk recently invested $ 1.5 billion in it. Additionally, major banks have begun to incorporate bitcoin transactions into their offerings as well.

Hello my friend .. in view of the continuous development that the world is witnessing now, there are inevitably new cryptocurrencies that will appear and will be traded. I expect the world in the coming years to cancel paper and coins and replace them with cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and others ... Good luck

My friend, there are a large number of cryptocurrencies, if you want immediate and fast profits, I advise you to use Bitcoin and Ethereum because their value is very high, while if you want to invest and profit in the long term, I advise you of the new cryptocurrencies such as Shiba or BEE.  My friend, I am looking for new currencies because their value will increase, like Bitcoin.

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I want to tell you that you can buy every to cryptocurrency bud some people who had no idea about cryptocurrency they can not exchange their things but it will get popularity in the whole world in future.

Dear no one tell you about exactly which coin is best for in future for buying because no one know what happen in future as the imagine the price of the bitcoin getting high on daily I think it is best or also Ethereum coin and litecoin are also best because there demand and prices are increase gradually.

Hello my friend, I will answer you according to my information The most famous cryptocurrencies are Bitcoin and Satoshi. For their credibility, I warn you against buying fake and fraudulent currencies that you have not heard about before. May God help you.

Investing is good. There are many crypto currencies now a days. Some are new and some are old. But btc ,eth, and dogge are more famous now a days. So be investor and enjoy life

Hello friends I am new here but from my point of view I think bitcoin is the best currency especially if it was bought while its price fell and sold at its high، Good luck to you.