What crypto do you recommend buying in the future? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bra231997

What crypto do you recommend buying in the future?

Siddiqui there are more than 4,400 cryptocurrencies in the world with a total value of more than 1.5 trillion, but the most famous of them is Bitcoin, whose market value alone exceeds 959 billion. We can also convert it into the currency of other countries. It also features security and good encryption. Finally, my personal opinion is Bitcoin, because it has a future.

Edited by ibrahmibrahm

In my opinion, after my entry into this field, I think that the best cryptocurrency to buy is Bitcoin, as it has a good market and is best suited for long investments, especially due to its gradual increase in price over time.

• +1 1

I think bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency and many scientists believe that Bitcoin will have a bright future and they think it will be the currency of the future and also the price per unit in 2017 reached 40,000 USDollars and it is also a good currency for good investment so I think bitcoin will be the best currency.

hello friend I want to tell you that I don't have Eydie about the ending of Bitcoin because the value of Bitcoin is increased every day and number of people are working on this currency so it is not possible to ending and the value of this currency is variable changed every day it's depends on the investors

I believe that Bitcoin is the best, and so we were advised by friends and supervisors who are with us in this forum, as it gives the highest price and is customary for trading and investment, and in my opinion it is the best

Thanks for this question.  It will benefit many beginners, including myself.  And my expectation is that Bitcoin is currently dominant.

I'd like to enter this platform in order to receive Bitcoin because it has proved to everyone that it is the currency of the next age and has a bright future ahead of it. This is not to suggest that other currencies aren't useful; on the contrary, Bitcoin has faced the most difficulties and has been attempted by others, so I still support it and advise you.

Know a days the price of BTC is high and we cannot purchase it .So this opportunity we cannot get .Ethirium is the second current after the BTC .I am interested to buy it because it's amount is not too big .

Hello my friend
There are a lot of currencies on the yobit platform, but you have to buy good value currencies such as btc btcpro eth, i.e. the guaranteed and popular currencies, and do not buy currencies of 0 value because it is not known if they will increase in value or not

• +2 1

Hello dear I would suggest you Doge coin to buy because its price is now 0.004 $ but after one year means in 2022 its price will 1 $ so it will give you high profit it just required patience and 50 $ to make 1000 $.

If you want to buy coins that is cheap enough. Then you should buy doge, ripple. I this these both are stable enough and I saw in a price prediction that at the end of 2030 ripple price can touch 10 dollar and now it's price is like half dollar. 

My friend I want to tell you that and this time I have planning for the future to buy the property weather the cryptocurrency and one thing more I want to tell you that and the cryptocurrency is very famous in all over the world at this time

• +3 1

Hello i am interesting to know what you recommend and the ideas each one has , i think bitcoin is the best one thank you

Currently, the best electronic currency to be traded is Bitcoin, but in the future, no one knows what currency will dominate the economy. A short period ago, China introduced a new electronic currency, currently its price is low, but in the future, no It might compete with Bitcoin.

• +5 1

Many most of the cryptocurrencies that willing to have a bright future, such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, as they are the two most stable currencies, and their price is constantly rising, which makes them a good choice for investment and trading.

My friend, I advise you to deal with Bitcoin because it is a strong currency in the market and it has a bright and strong future because its popularity and its value is high and dealing with it by companies is great because the demand for it is great and traders invest in this currency a lot

• +1 1

I am not recommending something now. This is too bad time and most are already look at the marketcaps they are some numbers out of reality. If you buy now you risk too much and a year later what you buy today can be worth zero.

There are a lot of currencies that have a brilliant future, such as btc, eth and bnb, but before you buy any currency you have to do the appropriate research to ensure that money is won and not lost

I thing the best cryptocurrency to buy right now is bitcoin and Etheriom and cardano but if you want to buy another currencies you have to take a look at on the market cap to see this currency rank and to read about it's project good luck

In future all crypto currencies valuthu may be  increase. Because many countries are accepted this forum. Specially bitcoin is the most popular currency in all world. So you can get good profit from this plat form.  

As far as I know the bitcoin is so good today and I think its price is incteasing day by day so it will bw good to collect bitcoin for the future and it has a really good market trend nowadays.

• -1 1

If you want a long-term investment, the best option is always going to be bitcoin friend, that is sure to bet on future profits, altcoins today can give you performance but nothing ensures that it will be like that in the future, the one that can last the longest and with the changes and pending updates coming up is ETH.

I can advise anyone with the Ethereum currency because I believe that the future of this currency will be very good, especially as it uses the blockchain and because it is a renewable currency with many new additions and features, such as the NFT, which is witnessing a great turnout in recent days.

The strength and value of digital currencies is increasing day by day and it is expected that these currencies will become basic and recognized, so I advise you to buy two currencies, Bitcoin and Ethereum, because they are two strong currencies and their value is high, and I noticed that many people around the world deal in these two currencies, especially Bitcoin ... I wish you good luck, dear

• +4 1

It is not an investment recommendation, but I really like the DOT ecosystem and it is a bet on the future of blockchain interoperability, so you must also define the period of your investment to know your profile as an investor. Always research the project and DYOR

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day