Today i use XRP to buy milk for my kids - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

Today i use XRP to buy milk for my kids

Taking inspiration from the Pizza guy?. Quite good in my opinion. Important steps towards global adoption. 

On 12/20/2020 at 3:58 PM, redamoun said:

The conclusion and the idea from this story, is that 2021 will be the last year to use physical money, and crypto will be the only currency to use.

This however is too early to make conclusions plus it is quite almost impossible to say cryptocurrency is on the way to becoming the sole currency option. I believe in a situation where both can coexist and be used mutually inclusive. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

That's a stepping stone that we're paying for items with crypto currencies, I hope more shop owner will begin to accept it too.

Idea is good but i don't think it will be successful. You now there is high flactuation in crypto market. Let suppose you pay xrp and at that time price of xrp was 0.58$ but in next two days price goes down to 0.38$. So i think he will be in lose.

This is a great news in cryptoworld, we hope to see more stores and places that accept not only ripple and other cryptocurrency for payment and ease transactions using virtual currency. 

On 12/20/2020 at 7:58 PM, redamoun said:

Yes everybody today in the morning, i go to a small store in my town looking to buy some groceries but the surprise is when i go to pay the person and i find a note that show the possibility to pay with Ripple ( XRP ), so i decide to try this one and i take my phone and open my Payeer account to send 11.8 xrp of all what i buy.

The conclusion and the idea from this story, is that 2021 will be the last year to use physical money, and crypto will be the only currency to use.

So my friends are you agree, and if yes give like and a comment explain why you do so.  

Wow it Really happens, It means that the digital currencies are becoming more and more popular and what it all depends upon the country in which you are living many countries are not much fast in dealing with digital currencies but hope so that they can also meet up with others.its good to hear that

On 12/20/2020 at 5:58 PM, redamoun said:

Yes everybody today in the morning, i go to a small store in my town looking to buy some groceries but the surprise is when i go to pay the person and i find a note that show the possibility to pay with Ripple ( XRP ), so i decide to try this one and i take my phone and open my Payeer account to send 11.8 xrp of all what i buy.

So my friends are you agree, and if yes give like and a comment explain why you do so.  

Wow that's good news, but I want to know when you were paying using XRP, so then you were waiting till the transaction to be confirmed in order to receive your goods, or it has paying permanently.  

• +3 1

You were lucky! Today you would need four times the XRP you spend to buy that milk for your kids. Joke aside XRP is a fast method to make purchases but the problems of centralization behind some cryptocurrencies prove that only decentralized cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin will survive. Anything else is under regulators scrutiny and decisions. XRP will soon be delisted from most exchanges and the SEC may even decide that this coin won't be allowed to continue being traded.

Wow its really a great experience, I just hope that I also could be able to do that i.e buy goods with the crypto. Though such services is only limited to the fewer places at this moment, lets be confirmed that it will spread and other country merchants also starts accepting crypto. But as we know ripple is facing serious issues right now and if that guy who was accepting XRP hadn't have experience of crypto and finance and didn't sell xrp after you pay him, maybe he is in serious trouble now.

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

You did great but soon you will not need to hold any XRP as the ligthning network is getting ready for a big hype, as I think 2021 will be the year of massive adoption for Bitcoin and the Lightning Network will become used by a hundred million people, payments will be in Bitcoin and we won't have to care for exchange rates or where to buy local fiat when we travel.

• +3 1

I see the cryptocurrency exclusive payment revolution very close not far. I think the pandemic Covid-19 make it to be more valuable. Because all traditional system stopped because of the pandemic. But however people joined the cryptocurrencies to do their shopping and also to make some money doing trade...etc Because it is the unique option they have. Imagine cryptocurrency not exist, how will be the situation?...

• +4 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

It's great to hear that. In my country it's not possible right now and i don't think it'll be possible in the near future, but it's great news and i think every country should support crypto. It's sad but i don't think xrp will survive long because of the zec sue and big delist news. I hope everything will be better for xrp investors.

Unfortunately I do not think you will buy milk with xrp again, that currency has a very black furuto, but surely in the world many other crypto will be accepted in different shops, to buy a variety of products such as food, I understand that in Colombia there are ATMs where you withdraw cash with cryptocurrencies, we see that little by little they are becoming more popular and useful in daily life, not only for investment.

On 12/20/2020 at 7:58 PM, redamoun said:

Yes dear @redamoun I am agree with you 2021 will be the last year of using physical money because many people are now aware by crypto money and there are many online stores which are accepting crypto money. I am happy for you that you use crypto money for grocery. Wish you best of luck😇.

• +2 1

This was nice but sad for XRP owners everything that happens recently made the price dive and give more concerns for the future of this cryptocurrency. However it is important that adoption keeps happening and shops accepted your XRP just to buy milk and other consuming goods. This is what many cryptocurrencies are aiming and should increase efforts for merchant adoption.

I think you are quite lucky as you are able to purchase daily utility items with cryptocurrencies. You have one extra payment method than most of the countries have. Hope crypto becomes a common payment method all around the world soon.

I will only stay on the part that you bought goods with cryptocurrency and not to xrp. This is very good to have shop owners finally start accepting crypto. It makes important case for them to understand the benefits and their survival depends on having access to all payment options they can.

That's quite interesting if you are really using bitcoin that easily in your state. A lot of countries do not support bitcoin payment that's why people there need to convert it to fiat first.

• +2 1

On 12/20/2020 at 6:58 AM, redamoun said:

That is great, but i don't think 2021 will be the last year to use fiat currency i think bitcoin has a long way to go however as the time passes more adoption will keep on to continue.

2021 will be the last year of using physical money? No, I don't agree with you this because still many people prefer to use physical money than digital money or cryptos. Maybe in hundred years I guess, it is too early that we can tell that this year will be the end of physical money.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

You can buy your own products with cryptocurrency. Crypto is a digital currency. Working here will help you to get to know the investments very quickly, and invest capital. You can buy a lot of things from cryptocurrency. For example, milk eggs can buy these. We can use it as long as we can.

This is great news for CryptoWorld, we hope to see more stores and locations that do not simply accept ripples and other cryptocurrencies for payment through the use of virtual currency.  So if you post well here you can get some good profit and if you work here you can learn English without any problem.

On 12/20/2020 at 8:14 PM, Emma Wilson said:

Thank you my dear for sharing your experience.  This is a good news for crypto users. A few shops accept crypto currency for buying their products. But most of the time, Online shops accept crypto currency than local shops. You are a lucky guy, you used crypto for buying milk. I cannot use crypto currency in local market. In future i can use crypto for buying groceries. 

In future the new shopes will except the crypto currency like now the shop except the credit cards and also the other online money system like the Perfect money ETC in future the big stores will except that.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/20/2020 at 3:58 PM, redamoun said:

Common, You getting it wrong for finalizing on 2021 @redamoun don't forget you are certain an instance of your limited location not global world making reference and confirming Crypto to take over latest 2022.  This is contrary to my own perspective remember that some countries are still left behind that are yet to consider the acceptance of crypto currency. Ignorance, misconceptions and rumors circulating are part of what is affecting the rapid adoption of the currency.

It is very good that one of the cryptocurrencies is adopted for payment in general, whether it is to buy milk from a market or in anything else that we have directed, which is the cryptocurrency, which is spreading something by thing, and this is all that matters to us being the one who adopted cryptocurrencies with work Thank you very much

Many countries and markets have begun to accept cryptocurrencies as an alternative to local currencies, but it is still too early to talk about the dominance of cryptocurrencies completely. I think it takes more than 10 years to achieve what you say.