Today i use XRP to buy milk for my kids - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

Today i use XRP to buy milk for my kids

Yes everybody today in the morning, i go to a small store in my town looking to buy some groceries but the surprise is when i go to pay the person and i find a note that show the possibility to pay with Ripple ( XRP ), so i decide to try this one and i take my phone and open my Payeer account to send 11.8 xrp of all what i buy.

The conclusion and the idea from this story, is that 2021 will be the last year to use physical money, and crypto will be the only currency to use.

So my friends are you agree, and if yes give like and a comment explain why you do so.  

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 7
  • +3 2
  • +4 3
  • +5 2

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

This is impressive and gives us a lot to consider. The days we will be visiting the grocery shop and paying with our crypto wallets are here. I only hope this will be for everyone, in a time after the corona to have this method to pay available everywhere. There are shops in most cities that will accept crypto but usually in central places of big cities. I will take the bus one day just to visit one and pay with any crypto the store accepts.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

Thank you my dear for sharing your experience.  This is a good news for crypto users. A few shops accept crypto currency for buying their products. But most of the time, Online shops accept crypto currency than local shops. You are a lucky guy, you used crypto for buying milk. I cannot use crypto currency in local market. In future i can use crypto for buying groceries. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Of course we are seeing the end of using cash from now on.
In the coming years, those who do not have cryptos will be unable to deal with daily transactions and buy their needs.
We must catch up with advanced civilizations that will be completely crypto-dependent.

• +3 1

This is crypto adoption and you have expert in hood. The fiat system is collapse and banks started their movement ,in UK, Germany, Turkey ans may other countries they are providing fiat to crypto services to account holders. This is smart way to hold their customers and invite more into crypto. You now a crypto store where you can buy groceries through crypto currency. 

Crypto currency revolution in the modern era is a change in centralised banking system. It will change the conventional method of transfering money. Buying milk through internet currency is a great revolution. 

The crypto can be used in only those countries where there is no ban on the usage. I have sawn many places on the internet where people are using it openly, like there is no restriction on it.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

These great news little by little the world of cryptocurrencies is spreading, see in this trade that affect how cryptocurrencies payment for me I think it is a great advance these unstoppable Ladies and gentlemen, the world of cryptocurrencies has a great future
A big greeting to the whole community and good luck

17 hours ago, redamoun said:

The conclusion and the idea from this story, is that 2021 will be the last year to use physical money, and crypto will be the only currency to use.

So my friends are you agree, and if yes give like and a comment explain why you do so.  

So you were able to purchase the good by using cryptocurrency and at least it has shown some signs of increasing adoption rate of cryptocurrencies all around the world. They have chosen Ripple(XRP) because it has fastest blockchain to perform transaction quickly.

So you said, 2021 will be the last year to use physical currencies, do you think this world is still ready to adopt crypto fully in this very short duration? 

Wow, that's really a wonderful experience and it's pleasing to the ears. It shows cryptocurrency is taking over the world and in the nearest future more stores and countries will adopt the use of cryptocurrency as a means of payment.

Physical money as paper and the coins we use as fiat will keep declining. The digital age is here and there is a part in this market for cryptocurrencies. The banks have systems for years and this will be used more from crypto. I hope for more adoption and for cryptocurrencies to be used anywhere. It is easier than trying to exchange in cash when visiting other countries and the fees are lower from using a visa card in other countries from the bank location.

Thank you for this very interesting story friend @redamoun, we need these stories to convince everyone that are not believers and think that cryptocurrencies are not used, this is why we believe in them, we know they are used and they will keep expanding and winning the hearts of the people, however we can't deny the fact that adoption is moving very slow and there is need to convince stores to accept what we as customers are asking to pay with.

Well done! I would go back home and buy some XRP or anything this shop accepted and go back to buy with cryptocurrencies just to make more use for us. One more good way to help is to use the crypto for their use case and to purchace with them. 

• +1 1

You can see that cryptocurrencies are being widely used and now it is possible to pay in stores with cryptocurrencies, I have always said that cryptocurrencies are the future of the world economy, but we all know that cryptocurrencies will not eliminate the currencies in physical, but it will be a second option to pay and I find it fascinating that this cryptographic area has grown a lot in 2020 and I hope that this 2021 will bring many innovative things to this cryptographic world.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency is the future money in the world by which each and everything will easily buy with your smartphone and paper currency or plastic cards will work or allowed anywhere. That's why you start buying with your XRP.

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

It's good that you were able to buy milk with XRP, which is one of the best alternatives for sending payments in crypto, since the transactions are very fast and the commissions are very low.
I also hope that in 2021 the adoption of crypto will continue and more goods or services can be paid with it. 
I have not yet bought household items with crypto, because in my city I have not found sites that accept them. Although I hope that will change in the future.

Most stores are already receiving payments with cryptocurrencies and it is because they know that they are allowed more profits to collect cryptocurrencies since they can increase their price and they will have more profits and I am glad that this is a very important advance of the cryptographic world.

On 12/20/2020 at 3:58 PM, redamoun said:

Yes everybody today in the morning, i go to a small store in my town looking to buy some groceries but the surprise is when i go to pay the person and i find a note that show the possibility to pay with Ripple ( XRP ), so i decide to try this one and i take my phone and open my Payeer account to send 11.8 xrp of all what i buy.

I agree with you my friend, there is no doubt 2021 will be the cryptocurrency year, and i think all over the world people will only use BTC or any other crypto coin, but also let's not forget that some poor country cannot profit from this new technologie.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 12/20/2020 at 3:58 PM, redamoun said:

Congratulations that you able to buy crypto with milk, but on a serious note that you mentioned 2021 the end to use physical money is not possible. If you say more stores will adopt the use of cryptos in 2021 then i will definitely agree with that but not totally scrap the use of physical money.

I want to agree with you and say it is time to start adopting this step. But there are harms to that. Countries will not benefit from adopting this method of treatment, as some have not yet created their own local digital currency. And if they resort to this step, their economy will decline, and they will be harmed and resort to borrowing, and this is what you do not try to do.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Great work done dear.

The truth is near and crypto will be the national currency of every developed country. Every one will use crypto to buy and sell daily routine items from different shops and markets.

I am just waiting for that time and I will keep good amount in advance.

Being a crypto member I feel so excited to hear and see the truth that yes one day will come and people will be able to buy things on crypto and today it proven.

• +1 1

It's very good thing if we see in future then we realise that there is a lot of work which we pay by bitcoins and we don't need any physical money for paying their dues so working on this feature cryptotalk and cryptocurrencies will increase their followers and get many profit in future.

The current cryptocurrency has gained a lot of popularity so now we can buy a lot of things with crypto currency, you can buy milk with XRP.In the future we will be able to buy everything with crypto currency.

I do not think at all that 2021 will be the last year to use physical currency because still many country do not know the use of crypto currency..  In this case, its hard to accept what you have said brother..  But its true that those country accept crypto to pay then there will be huge adoption more to pay by crypto currency..         

In some countries crypto currency is allow and they can use this easily and on daily basis and also they do not pay any tax to their government. Soon in all over the world crypto market is legal and than every where it can be used.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day