I'm the only one? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ababakrin

I'm the only one?

Do not worry my friend, all the members go this problem and for me I did not pay me because I did not work 7 days, I will wait until you pay the forum for your way to pay the order for the feedback did not calculate them for all members here.

This wasn't an issue as it happened to everyone because the forum has stopped paying for rating the posts .I don't know the reason why? But I think it is due to the spamming and cheating of the likes or may be due yo any other reason as moderators know well about it and if they have taken this decision so there would be a strong reason behind it.

Its not only yours account problem its general problem because many of people which give like in just 5 or 6 or more but its not possible that 50 reputation in little time many of people not read any post only for payment like if post useful or useless they give positive rapu so moderator stop the like payment 

Hello my friend . Do not worry about this topic, I learned from the supervisor that the profit on the reactions has been canceled now. You must work on the topics that you will publish later and focus on them. But you can give a positive reputation to the subject that deserves it.

You don't need to worry about this problem. I am also facing the same problem because my talk tokens are also not showing on the yobit. Every one is facing the problem. Some people are saying it is a technical problem and it will be get back to normal in few days. You just need to create quality content and keep on doing your good work. This problem hopefully will be solved in few days.

Well dear it is due to unfair reacting or sometime called it spam reaction. I am pretty sure that if there is no technical issue then u must react randomly and without reading comments that's why they didn't pay u. Dear u must spend time and read the content well and offer the Reputation according to their credibility. When u would do fair reactions soon u would get paid. Good luck

Every member of this platform has some problems but it is not right to think about it, it will be fixed in a few days, so we should work properly for it. And our comments should be completed.

I read a post created by the administrators of the forum and they indicate that the payment for the 50 evaluations will no longer be made. It is a shame but I sense that the administrators will have their reasons, we hope that in the future they will pay for our reactions again and we could all benefit again. That could make the forum more active!

This is the problem faced by some of the members of this forum. It is said that it is due to some technical issues in the yobit. This is also maybe because some people give reputation or reactions in favour of encouraging the new commers without even reading the posts and misusing this feature. That is why this feature is disabled.

My friends, this problem is not only happening with you, you are happening with almost every member of this platform. Because now in this platform, the payment of reaction was disabled long ago and on this platform, we are not given any payment in return for reacting. Therefore there was no technical problem with you, but administration payment was disabled on behalf of this platform's admission. So you don't have to worry. 

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Dear do not worry about this because some times its technical issue and its solved early. But sometimes some members complete 50 reacts on daily in a 2 or 3 minutes and without reading the post they give reputation. So before giving reputation to anyone find that its material useful or not. So always give positive reputation to those who use useful and unique information. @Ibn e hussain thanks dear for sharing this useful information i hope from your information member get know about the issue. 

Yes there are many problem which I face. In my opinion if you junior in this forum like me then you face many problems. But if you seniors then you face less problems. It depends on your experience.

No brother we all are facing this problem because it's stop from moderators because the cheaters who is liking thier post from other duplicate account and the likes he gives from his friends thats why moderator should stop talk tokens for likes so i hope if we stay loyal with crypto talk than they never give a chance to regret to join this website

Brother i am also facing this from two months i am not sure but i think its stop from moderates Because to the cheating reputation that's why they stop it i think they clear all forum than they will reopen the talktokens for reacting but i request to moderates please open it as soon as possible

Yes  i have some problems  react issue yobit site  can´t reached out.  You should be connect your VPN. day to day continue take your work then get a better speed. You talk to good advice with old members. They will help you.

• +1 1

Cryptotalk and Yobit admin brought us a good opportunity of react payment, but unfortunately some members, despise this opportunity. Because of their cheat react and others doing just react to get 50 talks, nothing of post contribution.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think you have broken one of the rules, so they canceled the posts that are paid to you, so you must look at what you posted so that you know your mistake and avoid it the other times

It might just be a temporary problem. I have heard that it is happening with many people, so yiu don't need to worry about that. I hooe this problem will be solved soon.

According to the new policy, you can't get any payment for your ratings. The reason is that many members doing cheat with their likes and don't give reputation to others honestly that's why the payment for giving likes stopped by moderators.

• +5 1

Sorry to say, I think the forum stopped to give payments for reactions any more. But please don't stop giving reactions to posts that genuinely deserves it. Do give your likes and hearts to good and informative posts.

Payment laws have been amended in this forum 

Payment for feedback has been suspended because there are a lot of scammers giving a reaction without reading the content, I hope my comment has made you use.

Halo dear you can not only that faced this issued.all of the members who work at this plate forum are facing these issued.i think the policy of this forum has been changes because peoples can not read post and give you a reputation.so that why rules are change so when we react we can not earn by reacts.i hope you understand it.best of luck.

Few people are facing problem regarding reacting. I have not faced such problem. But I shall siggets that give reaction with some care. Do not do this fast. Take some time between giving reactions to two posts. 

I think this problem is not big. In my opinion your 50 reactions is complete but if it is not complete then I suggest you rest 5 minutes after this you can react this forum is basically offer us to react on different useful posts. But now this offer  is unavailable.

Don't worry about that i am also facing this problem. Lots of people here facing this issue. This may be solve so soon Be patient and wait this gonna be solve.Don't so upset and afraid.    Have a nice day everyone. Thanks you.