Confuse trader - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Confuse trader

it has happened with me recently i mistakenly exchanged my all btc into ethereum when it has higher price with in a month , i was day trader at that time and it was great loss for day trader, if i had to exchange it back to BTC i would suffer great loss and thought to wait till ethereum's price get more higher but it didnt gone well , its price got lower and lower , next day bear market started and i was totally lost and confused and i started looking for ways to reduce my loss i couldnt exchange it back because with in 8 hours its price was drastically fell , later i thought of stop doing day trade and wait for good time and i stop trading for 3 months and got good price and sold all back to BTC with profit 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/1/2020 at 10:18 AM, Sadiqssk said:

Trading is one of the generally risky things, if you reach to work on trading well, perhaps you tin interpret a portion of confusion, of flow I contract into a share of mistake about trading occasionally but I for all time contribute to the lot with a alone and order him the whole lot is outdo than me

It's not always unusual due to the fact that a lot of transactions in the online world are scams. And if you are trading there, you may not be able to take advantage of it. Over the past few minutes, please be patient and comment on the movement ad, attending only two rules must follow. The patience "Buy low, sell high" and luck with the top must be constantly on your side so that you endure the temptation of advertising your money while being low cost.

On 12/28/2019 at 4:19 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

There's a time when trader feel confuse with their strategy and can't find which action should take. What the most people do when face this situation? Share his problem in forum/ group to find the solution or leave market close laptop and get a coffee like me. Maybe you have different action at that moment and what is that?

i really never get confused while trading since on every strategy i have my entry level, my sell level and my stop loss level, so i know what to do since the beginning of the trade.

but for those who are confused i suggest one thing, other that take a break you can change your strategies and see how they work on a demo account (so you will not lose your money) and keep trying until you find a strategy that work

On 3/10/2020 at 6:04 PM, juma1 said:

Confused traders are always there and their is alot more that is involved in all this and we should all anticipate to making a difference that is really huge and beneficial without any challenges at all times 

Sometimes we do get confused in trading, this is quite alright because the market seem unpredictable

On 2/3/2020 at 1:13 AM, JhonC said:

Cryptocurrency is a digital, or virtual currency.In theory, it could be used in place of government-issued currencies like the U.S. dollar. However, it isn’t yet widely accepted by merchants. Instead, most of the interest has been from investors in Bitcoin, the oldest and most well-known cryptocurrency.

Some coins are still expensive when Bitcoin price increases. If I take the wrong coin, my portfolio will be reduced in a short time. So I had to face for 1 week I didn't choose any currency to trade, just kept Bitcoin. Don't worry I'm not trading in a real account, it's foolish if I trade without knowing anything right. Yes, I really hope I understand many things in special money trading

Its good for both, close your laptop and get a cup of coffee then after there get advice from forums like this or from other traders. Its good to make your mind rest a bit so that you can collect new power to find a solution but you will lose if you will not rest and think.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Even though i am a new trader, but i have made a conscious decision that when i am confused in a trade, i will convert my crypto to usd and leave it like that. I have made this decision so that i do not lose anymore money. Although i may lose out on profits as well. It is best to lack a profit than to make a loss.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 2/7/2020 at 8:51 PM, bliznec said:

If a trader is confused in his deal, he just needs to cancel all orders, take a break and sleep. Rest, organism is always needed. 

The trade you can enter into so you can find out which is the best strategy in terms of Trading. Forums like Cryptotalk and Bitcointalk also help a lot. Gathering more ideas with others brings a good result. Illusion transaction It's not strange because there are many fraudulent transactions

A few people can undoubtedly match some sort of parcel devoid of interchanging a procedure. All over again, here are a few substantial marketers who are very drunk, having a lot of systems. Although I'm sure of which, as a result of that interchanging position, competent to customer survey unique difficulties and discover measures going without running shoes, also, to get rid of this discouragement connected with interchanging.

He must stay away from trading a while and go and search more how he can find a new strategies that will help him more in the future learning is not bad at all

7 minutes ago, BitTim said:

This kind of traders are there and they really go through alot in many different ways such as in the hands of scammers who always want to exploit them there own money 

A trader has a lot to worry about than just scammers, when a trader is confused it means he has no idea when to buy and what coins to buy, especially when the market is unpredictable for some reasons.

On 2/3/2020 at 3:49 AM, CoinForCrypto said:

Confusion do happen to starters. It happens very well when someone is losing a trade. 

Some coins are still expensive when Bitcoin price increases. If I take the wrong coin, my portfolio will be reduced in a short time. So I had to face for 1 week I didn't choose any currency to trade, just kept Bitcoin. Don't worry I'm not trading in a real account, it's foolish if I trade without knowing anything right. Yes, I really hope I understand many things in special money transactions KIP LAW.

I retain been observing for a quantity of time that at hand are particular traders who design distractions, we suffer to be extraordinarily judicious of them for the reason that they be able to degrade their selling

On 3/23/2020 at 6:48 PM, Basad said:

When you are confused when trading at a particular time, the best option is to let it go, have a rest and find something doing, but if you are following a genius, then find a good signal from the expert

Letting go of or leaving a trade during the time it is still in process is wrong and can be dangerous. You should finish each trade and turns it to profit or stop it before it damages your investment. If a trader gets confused, the best thing to do is to consult with other traders to choose the best thing to do at that particular moment. From the moment a trader gets into a trade, he is responsible for his actions and he should accept whatever may happen to him. You can take a temporary break but only for a short time.

Trader have to take fast desicion to avoid dangers and make huge profits ! these need to take a desicioun as fast as we can !  so we have to be careful 

If the market is volatile, the best thing to do is not to trade, but if the market is good for trading, just choose strong currencies and have high liquidity.

You should be completely calm when trading
  To take the decision while you feel satisfied with yourself and the decision you make, to stay away from distraction and follow one strategy
I personally recommend the classic strategy be simple 

On 2/23/2020 at 2:55 PM, Naveed01 said:

Well I expected to give some thought regarding Confuse, might I be able to do any sort of exchanging with a coin, in the event that I thought about exchanging, at that point I could do with coins, I wouldn't think a lot about you, so I was unable to exchange a great deal. Companions are raking in tons of cash by exchanging, so I need to however I don't comprehend about exchanging or any I was going to join in so I came to crypto a little

need to understand about the exchange or whatever I'm going to get involved with so I came up with cryptocurrencies a little bit simply thinking of you that you might hate it. I invested money in BTC in the hope that it would soon be profitable as the price seemed to increase until evening but then I noticed the price plummeted.

This is normal, remember that you must manage your psychotrading. 90% of the trader's operations are psychological, even if it continues to fail me, since we are human, the key is to manage emotions to have more profits than losses once you have confidence. The market will be your water.  and you a fish.

Usually when I get confused in trading, I stop trading and stay safe until I reach a good decision and it is guaranteed by a large percentage.

Life is great and enjoy it

The probem which you highlighted here in this stake the only option is that e need some goodness technical annalist group the lang analyst and bstow us free signal or they maintenance very less fes and provide us find signal 

You should avoid trading from time to time. Tension can result from continuous trading without stopping, and here you will need to move away from trading and take a break from time to time. This period will help you clear your mind and arrange your thoughts.

On 12/30/2019 at 7:09 PM, Muhammad atif iqbal said:

Some time I don't understand the market This is is the most confusing time for me I think When we are very confused and we can't understand anything So we should not be trading at that time In such a situation we panic And we get loss 

This happens with everyone, the best during this period is to leave the market and stop trading until it becomes clear to you that its direction or bitcoin moves, then the market moves with..

If you have enough knowledge about how to trade well so you shouldn't be confused ! Before making any deal you should believe in what you are doimg and when should you end your deal in the right time!

On 12/28/2019 at 6:49 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

There's a time when trader feel confuse with their strategy and can't find which action should take. What the most people do when face this situation? Share his problem in forum/ group to find the solution or leave market close laptop and get a coffee like me. Maybe you have different action at that moment and what is that?

Use stop-loss more often, when you have stop loss for all of your trades you can let the stop loss decide for you and actually most of the time stop-loss can make better moves than if you haven't had stop loss and you had to decide, because stop loss have no emotions and will do whatever it is set to do while you will be affected by emotions specially when you are distressed, I always let my stop loss or take profit to decide whether I stay in a trade, cut losses or take profit and I found it to be way easier to trade this way instead of making decisions yourself.