Wallets that pays interest. - Page 4 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Wallets that pays interest.

Coinbase gives interest to US citizens only, the alternative for us is to invest in the exchange investment programs where we get an equal interest to keep our cryptocurrency.

My friend coin base wallet the only who have pay interest for sack of my knowledge but be careful about that there is so hackers just by and sell and hold to get by interest. 

I didn't hear some wallet that pays interest depending on the amount of your crypto that holding, well if there's a wallet like that is is good to have that feature because if may use by everyone if they know it has that feature, and might invest more crypto on that wallet I hope I can encounter and use some of it.

I dont know about this wallet i only knows about coin base they can pay for holding coins in the wallet  i dont heard about anyother wallet for interest you can search for more info please dont hold wothout search 

Just now, Cryptoc63 said:

18% per month just for holding your coins in their wallet? That sounds like a huge scam and I would definitely avoid it. Even if you invest your money in a real company it's hard to get that high profit

I don't know coins that give that much for masternodes, so definately a scam indeed. Just think straight. How are they supposed to earn the money they promise you ? Right, thats what I mean....

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

well i do not think so wallet pays interest by collecting coins there it can not pay any interest on your profit. it pay you your actual amount of your coin

I thik that is a good site and I really don't think this interest is worth anything as the rate of interest is very low . But you can use if you want .

4 hours ago, tecpato said:

Hey, I hadn't listened of a wallet that gave you intrigued in keeping your cash there. That's ordinarily done by a few trade such as Yobit and its investbox. I too keep in mind that Freebitco.io moreover gives you an yearly rate for keeping your profit there.

i am never heard about this kind of wallet and the wallets who say that they will pay for storing asset mainly they are doing scam with people to steal the asset from them.

18% is a very high number. I don't think this site is trustworthy. The site has a very poor design. Does not have DDOS and SSL protection system. I couldn't trust the investment on this site

I think that this website is a big scam because it is talking about: interest + muli-level referral program. It is all that scams are promising

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Of course we are dedicated to these types of web sites that I encourage, I didn't gain the attention I needed but my own payment stopped.

Of course we are dedicated to these types of web sites that I encourage, I didn't gain the attention I needed but my own payment stopped.

Wallets that promises to pay users an interest for holding their crypto should be avoided because many are scam.

I have a list of these. I can confirm that it has validity proof of availability. If you are interested I will send you the link.I do not know that much

On 12/28/2019 at 8:14 PM, kirubel said:

Hey guys did you think a cryptocoin wallet pays you interests for holding your crypto coines in there wallet?? i asked you these because i watched i youtube video about these wallet that pays you 18% per month, actually i trues the youtuber who post these video, the link of these wallet is """"https://dltwallet.co/""  

I also need these wallets as they can gave us the intrests on the daily basis.

On 28.12.2019 at 20:04, kirubel said:

But coinbase don't pay you interest i have holding my coines for a year now but i didn't get any payment from coinbase, i know its the most best online wallet that exist but didn't get any payment, and the site i post about it i heard about it today 

Maybe because i still new member here, i havenot idea about this wallet ,i am reading all comments to collecting more informations

I know of a wallet that gives good profits.  That's the blockchain.  Depending on the currency, it can be good.  It is one of the world's largest wallets of crypto.

There is some most trusted wallet where you can ern interest on the crypto that you holdl..... Best examples are NEXO and CRYPTO.com... CHEERS !

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 12/28/2019 at 4:14 PM, kirubel said:

Hey guys did you think a cryptocoin wallet pays you interests for holding your crypto coines in there wallet?? i asked you these because i watched i youtube video about these wallet that pays you 18% per month, actually i trues the youtuber who post these video, the link of these wallet is """"https://dltwallet.co/""  

There is many wallet that gives  interest by holding coins I use trust wallet and many exchange wallet that give this service, but the one you mention n your post first time to hear about it i hope it's work for you 

31 minutes ago, kirubel said:

I heard it on trusted youtube video but i think it will not stay longer

Yes that's it, all new wallet like that dont work for a long time someday they will stop working without any reason so be careful with your money 

6 hours ago, kirubel said:

Yeah i have experience this kinds of things, i invested in this site called 'hudem" and they shut down there site

We have all experience like that that's why we should help each other to keep our investment safe and report any one of them because there is a lot of website like that 

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't thinks if there have such kind of wallet like that's will be paying the interest, because the wallets deserve to take the interest from your balance but they don't did that 

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Yes I heard about this kind of wallets before, I didn't have the chance to try one of them because like I know some of them they are requiring some high deposit amounts, for example I saw a wallet like this before who can pay you for holding but the minimum amount for deposit is 0.02 bitcoin

6 hours ago, kirubel said:

I agree with you, we ave to help each other before trying  it. good idea

Thanks and good luck, if you have any wallet that really pay for interest you can pm me, i would be thankful brother 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/28/2019 at 6:14 PM, kirubel said:

Don't dare to hold to the kind of wallet like this, because there is no any platform that's can pay you 18% for holding while you are sleeping, if it was true, life could be so easy... So that's this wallet is scam 

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup