Wallets that pays interest. - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Wallets that pays interest.

there are many wallets that pay to stake altcoins, eidoo to stake dai, trust wallets for tron's stake, coinomi for calisto's stake, I don't like coinbase because it requires kyc...

13 hours ago, Alex122 said:

18% per month just for holding your coins in their wallet? That sounds like a huge scam and I would definitely avoid it. Even if you invest your money in a real company it's hard to get that high profit 

it's nothing like the statement of yours and continuously and flawlessly getting revenue and it's up to 18% when you activate the AI D BOT , which generate the revenue and at the time you stop it revenue stops from that moment and if you kept crypto into the wallet you will earn nothing.

I would say until and unless you wouldn't try and observe the platform then it's not worth say it's impossible as it's very easy to generate that much profit by simple trading , i don't know from which country you are and either you are not aware about trading.

Please have a look to the screenshot for your refrence.AiBot_Record.thumb.PNG.02d7564ad8e713e956556df6b6224218.PNG648237587_InandoutHistory.thumb.PNG.6bae2309f3f3f31d8bcfc368e70f08a2.PNG

I never heard about this wallet the only wallet I know that pays with interest is abra wallet which pay there user interest for using there abra wallet.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

On 1/19/2020 at 9:39 AM, louiponbu said:

I do not receive in intrigued wallets, it never can pay you, I suppose it is a trick pockets and also you should not cross into them.

i think there is no wallet who are paying interest. the wallets are made for storing any kind of crypto in a secured way and i think they are not giving any interest.

Coinbase is the best wallet if you want to earn interest for your coins holded there i and there are my friends also who has experienced coinbase wallet at present i am not holding any coins in it but its the best for earning interest. 

On 1/27/2020 at 3:03 PM, Matchblower said:

It is true not might be true, coinbase has integrated it and they might start earning by ending of this month

You are wrong. The Tezos rewards are paid by the Tezos network. The yearlie rate is 7% for Tezos staking but Coinbase give you only 5.5% and keep 1.5% for themselves. 

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

20 hours ago, smakka said:

This is for crypto holders that you actually are getting intrigued for holding crypto,specially beneficial for longterm holders

It is very good to do, but we must see whether a wallet like this is safe to do. Because if the system is like that, then you can find it somewhere else that is more reliable.

On 12/28/2019 at 7:04 PM, kirubel said:

But coinbase don't pay you interest i have holding my coines for a year now but i didn't get any payment from coinbase, i know its the most best online wallet that exist but didn't get any payment, and the site i post about it i heard about it today 

Coinbase interest is on those users in the USA, which they receive interest on their wallets, but outside the USA, there's no interest

hmm, sorry my friend does not know any wallet that pays interest to users, with this interest I am quite skeptical because I am afraid that users will not receive interest, generally I am not interested in interest payment wallets.

Coinbase wallet is a great wallet which shows the real time value of the crypto currencies stored in it. If the price increases the value in the wallet also increases

I already watch some wallets that are giving interest in holding coins but i think 18%per month is big so i think if it is legit it will not last longer and it will soon to be scam

On 12/28/2019 at 9:14 PM, kirubel said:

Hey guys did you think a cryptocoin wallet pays you interests for holding your crypto coines in there wallet?? i asked you these because i watched i youtube video about these wallet that pays you 18% per month, actually i trues the youtuber who post these video, the link of these wallet is """"https://dltwallet.co/""  

I saw many wallet who pays interest who store crypto. I saw Cobo wallet and atomic wallet  they distribute some interest if you store some crypto. Many people’s store and stake some crypto  in those wallet.

There are a lot of places where you can earn interest for btc. I like to use the freebitcoin site. It is good and also you earn 4.8% per annum which is compounded to your account daily. That is a very nice touch there. Also you can still roll the faucet hourly and increase your earnings. It is a win win situation.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

The BlockFi Interest Account recommended option
BlockFi is a platfrom that offers cryptocurrency backed loans. The BlockFi Interest Account (BIA) lets you earn compound interest on your bitcoin and ether.

On 12/28/2019 at 4:14 PM, kirubel said:

Hey guys did you think a cryptocoin wallet pays you interests for holding your crypto coines in there wallet?? i asked you these because i watched i youtube video about these wallet that pays you 18% per month, actually i trues the youtuber who post these video, the link of these wallet is """"https://dltwallet.co/""  

i really don't suggest wallets that pay you interests because those are custodial wallet and this mean that the sites (or apps) have you money. and so you are risking your whole balance for an annual interest that is around 3%/4% and for this is not worth at all, just keep you funds safe in a wallet where you fully own your coins

• Useful or interesting 1

The DLT as I've seen from reviews pays holdling on to them with interest. And even those of the Airobot too, they pay. But when joining those be sure of to invest there in amounts which you can risk to loss and potentially earn high profits from them

On 12/30/2019 at 10:51 PM, Goodcoin said:

I was also told. I am not from USA and I did not bother to know if they actually pay. But, I knew someone sometime back that told me he got little profit from the money he saved on coinbase.

Yes you are right i am agree with you and your opinion i have same opinion like you .. he got little profit from the money he saved on coinbase.

On 12/28/2019 at 4:14 PM, kirubel said:

This is awesome thank you so much bro, I will download the application and store my coins so that I can also earn some interest every mothn. 

Why this wallet giving interest only for holding balance ?I think this wallet is not secured yobit investbox better option for investment.

Edited by Soaib khan

Just now, WIMBER said:

I think there are no wallet Which paying interest.there are many wallet.i use coinbase wallet.i think it is best.i don't believe that wallet pays interest.

You have to believe that there is wallet that pay interest for saving coins, just that we don't know if it will stay for long. 

Oh, for interest? Actually I have not heard of it, I do not know which wallet pays interest, this I do not hear much, the interest payment function I think no wallet can meet, I am using 2 wallets and no wallet has interest .

Yes they offer quite promising deals with 18% interest / month. This reminds me of fraudulent sites that offer small fees with huge benefits without risk. For now the coinbase wallet really pays interest. Maybe I didn't go there.

Hello, I hadn't knew about a wallet that gave you enthusiasm for keeping your cash there. That is typically done by some trade, for example, Yobit and its investbox. I additionally recall that Freebitco.io likewise gives you a yearly rate for keeping your profit there.

It's blockchain. There are a lot of application for trading cryptocurrency. Blockchain wallet is one of the best wallet in the market. I love Blockchain. It is safe, trusted and secured. It is also faster in trading.also we cam use coinbase, yobit etc.