Wallets that pays interest. - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Wallets that pays interest.

5 hours ago, kirubel said:

Yup, your right that's what makes me scared. thanks bro

Yes i really don't want to make you scared but just be careful about that and if we can help each other it would be very great that's why we are here

4 hours ago, CrytoMasterz said:

The scenario is quite different the comparison between HYIP and the wallet and without entering into the system you can't judge DLT wallet paying tokens not the exact interest and that you need to convert from their internal exchange , So the understanding of the system is more important rather then just scared and giving prediction, Your prediction will be valid once you are into the system and even the low you can test with minimum $50

Predicting something far away from the system is too easy as i am using DLT wallet approx from last 40 days and come to know how this exactly workout.

I'm not in the system as you said but if i see 18% per month i really can't believe that no one can give this per cente in all Crypto currency world it's to much abd that's means to me it's not for all the time nay be they pay now but not all the time abd if it's not all the time it's not good

• Useful or interesting 1

12 hours ago, kirubel said:

You are definitely right, than's pal

Great, just be careful because there is a lot scammers every where you go in this Crypto currency world 

• Useful or interesting 1

I think it is a scam. 18% is a huge amount to pay, just for holding. But it would be great if any wallet will pay interest for crypto holdings. 

35 minutes ago, juma1 said:

I believe that there is no wallet that pays interest at all this is just a tactical well organised scam please avoid new wallet that have this kind of offers 

You are right, indeed a wallet like this only causes losses. Because I personally have never found a wallet that can provide flowers, a wallet that has been used by many other people. Give no interest at all.

Edited by Man

On 1/8/2020 at 7:59 AM, Ilustration said:

I think Nexo wallet are good also because they paying interest to our bitcoin and other crypto store on this wallet.  And also coinbase by just holding USDC coins 

Yes nexo is a good one but it's not free wallet it's a investment way not like TrustWallet you just hold your Coins, nexo us i think just stable Coin like USDT and get monthly or annual interest 

Yes there are lots of earning wallets these days you can get 10 to 18% interest if you make a deposit on those wallet.i have list of it.i can assure that it's legit i have proof of payout.just message me if you are interested I'll send you the link.

The only way that wallets can pay interest is by staking coins or trading. With staking you can only get very little income so the interest will be very low. When these wallets offer high interest it will probably be a scam or very high risk of losing your assets (as they trade trying to earn money with your crypto).

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Usually when you store your coins in a wallet that pays interest like this, they are moved around to cover their operating expenses. That's how they can afford to pay you interest in the first place. Your money is not sitting still.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 12/28/2019 at 4:14 PM, kirubel said:

Hey guys did you think a cryptocoin wallet pays you interests for holding your crypto coines in there wallet?? i asked you these because i watched i youtube video about these wallet that pays you 18% per month, actually i trues the youtuber who post these video, the link of these wallet is """"https://dltwallet.co/""  

I check their website and you can deposit BTC,ETH,LTC and minimum deposit is 100$ but you get interest in DLT token. And monthly interest is 10 till 18% which is high. But I dont understand one think, I see on website step seven "Start trading bot" this is bot or wallet which pay interest to hold coins there? And can you withdraw your investment if you want?

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

2 hours ago, koslbreathca said:

I know one wallet and that become coinbase.In this coinbase,it cannot pay any intrigued to your earnings.It pay you what you actully benefit.

i dont think coinbase pay to their members. coinbase is a best wallet and i have seen that coinbase exchange site give some free coin for seeing video.

Interesting but are you have any payment proof from this wallet? It's really good rate to be honest but still not really sure if they was trusted though, It would be nice if member here already have experience about this wallet? Please share with us!

I can say DLT www.dltwallet.co is best and , i just loving it and recommend guys , Just for a try you can hold least up-to $50  and no locking period at all.

Everyone should have to try this newbie for sure

Thanks

53 minutes ago, CrytoMasterz said:

I can say DLT www.dltwallet.co is best and , i just loving it and recommend guys , Just for a try you can hold least up-to $50  and no locking period at all.

Everyone should have to try this newbie for sure

Thanks

When depositing $50 in the wallet you said. Do we get profits or interest later. Because when using a wallet, we don't have to have to save our assets.

On 1/15/2020 at 5:06 PM, BullRunBit said:

I check their website and you can deposit BTC,ETH,LTC and minimum deposit is 100$ but you get interest in DLT token. And monthly interest is 10 till 18% which is high. But I dont understand one think, I see on website step seven "Start trading bot" this is bot or wallet which pay interest to hold coins there? And can you withdraw your investment if you want?

yes, you can withdraw anytime and cancel the AI BOT and the staked amount will be returned back to your respective wallet and you can withdraw at any moment.

8 hours ago, Man said:

When depositing $50 in the wallet you said. Do we get profits or interest later. Because when using a wallet, we don't have to have to save our assets.

You can transfer any amount over DLT wallet , Let suppose you transferred $100 and $50 you want to put on AI D BOT , then you will receive daily revenue from 0.35% to 0.45% this you will receive as a DLT Token and same you can exchange to BTC,ETHand LTC and withdraw from there,also there is no minimum contract if you like to cancel the activated BOT you can cancel it and you will get the exact staked currency immediately and make withdraw to your BTC wallet address at any moment, Register your self then you will find it's very simple , no complexity i found there.For more refrence you can have a look to video.

18 hours ago, doriahailee said:

Interesting but are you have any payment proof from this wallet? It's really good rate to be honest but still not really sure if they was trusted though, It would be nice if member here already have experience about this wallet? Please share with us!

Let me share the screen shot , i have shared previously as well, AiBot_Record.thumb.PNG.02d7564ad8e713e956556df6b6224218.PNG1880474729_DLT-PersonalStakingRevenue.thumb.png.42a4ab89ebbc4b039a3d81971170a1fa.png648237587_InandoutHistory.thumb.PNG.6bae2309f3f3f31d8bcfc368e70f08a2.PNG

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2020 at 11:26 PM, Minnamusa said:

I know one wallet and that was coinbase.In this coinbase,it cannot pay any draw your attention on your profit.It earnings you I'm sorry? you actully earn.

Coinbase don't give any interest on holding coin here. but if anyone want to get some free coin then he can use coinbase exchange where you will get chance to earn by learning.

6 hours ago, Khadiza52 said:

I don't know about crypto interest. I don't have any account on dltwallet. But i search in youtube. There are many videos about dltwallet. 

I have never heard about d wallet. i think their are no wallet in crypto world who are giving interest for storing asset on their wallet. before using any new wallet all need to be sure about it.

I am very cautious of such storage methods, I do not advise keeping a large amount on it - it’s not worth it if something happens even the simplest bitcoin will increase the price, the owner of this wallet will close the output.

2 hours ago, Which said:

BlockFi offers digressive interest rates. The rates decrease to 2.2% and 0.2% for deposits over 10 BTC and 100 ETH (respectively). But this shouldn’t be a problem for most people

I didnt hear about any wallet who are giving interest for storing asset on their platform and i think if any one give any offer like that then they may be a scammer.

13 hours ago, LilKristaL4ik said:

Don't be lured with the story that you are paid interest to your wallet you might end up regretting and falling in the trap of Scammers who are always with good deals to scam you 

No there is a real wallet that pay for staking your Coins like TrustWallet and a many exchange like kucoin and in my experience it's really pay every day without any problems

On 12/28/2019 at 4:14 PM, kirubel said:

Hey guys did you think a cryptocoin wallet pays you interests for holding your crypto coines in there wallet?? i asked you these because i watched i youtube video about these wallet that pays you 18% per month, actually i trues the youtuber who post these video, the link of these wallet is """"https://dltwallet.co/""  

This site is a scam. The referral program is proof of that. The unrealistic rate of 18% per month is a second proof.

STAY FAR OF IT ! You will lose your money.

On 12/28/2019 at 7:00 PM, Goodcoin said:

The only wallet I know that pays interest is coinbase. Said coinbase, I have not heard of any other wallet that pays for you holding coin in the wallet.

Coinbase do not pay interest for holding crypto. This is the Tezos network who pays interest for holding Tezos. This is called Staking (Proof-of-Stake). You coinbase adresses are not yours, they are owned by them. NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR COINS. Be aware that coinbase is stealing 1.5% of your staking profit. They give only 5% of the Tezos staking rewards instead of 7%. (the real interest rate). Basically, staking requires a core wallet + some technical knowledge to activate this option, so it is not easy for everyone to do it. However some real wallets (where you own the private keys) have simplified this process. The best is Atomic Wallet. I created a detailed topic on this subject.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 1/22/2020 at 6:13 AM, KabiruUuu said:

Hey, I hadn't heard of a wallet that gave you appeal in keeping your riches there. That is customarily made by several substitute such as Yobit and its investbox. I besides bring to mind that Freebitco.io and gives you an once a year percentage for care your earnings there.

I know only one wallet or two Trust wallet and Atomic wallet too who gives interest by holding coins on his wallet like Tron Coin without doing anything just keep them in your wallet

On 12/28/2019 at 8:59 PM, kirubel said:

Well i have heard that coinbase actually pay interest on keeping crypto in coinbase. But it was only for American citizens. Yo won't get any interest if you are not residence of usa. Apart from coinbase I don't know any other safe and legit interest paying wallet.