Wallets that pays interest. - Page 6 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Wallets that pays interest.

On 4/4/2020 at 9:01 PM, outsskux said:

I have not used any interest payment wallets yet. I have heard of a wallet where money is paid and they pay a percentage per day to users but I don't remember the name. At that time it seemed new so I didn't pay much attention, I haven't seen this wallet popular yet

Yes it's not that much popular yet but it really going well and i have staked my BTC over dltwallet.co long time back in Dec 2019 and since it's going nicely. 

9 minutes ago, joy025 said:

When depositing $50 in the wallet you said. Do we get profits or interest later. Because when using a wallet, we don't have to have to save our assets. 

See if you make Deposit of $50 then firstly you need to activate the Ai D BOT and the revenue you will get in the form of DLT token and then you can convert earned DLT to BTC anytime and make withdrawal.

On 4/4/2020 at 11:52 AM, AkaCrafterCZ said:

I'm personally happy with the interest from https://stakecube.net, they pay 0.02% daily or 7.572% annually, which is a good rate. It's actually not a wallet, as you don't have access to your private keys because it's an exchange. They also are a staking pool and we can take it as an earning platform. Their refferal system is also another way of income. I really recommend you to use this exchange.

Sure will try this one share your Referral code and you can use mine one on www.dltwallet.co Sponsor name: John

There are certain cryptocurrency wallets that offer mining. This is true, but do not forget that where there is a large percentage, there are risks. 

I haven't heard about any wallets that actually pay this much of interests. The Youtubers create videos with fake thumbnail only to attract people to increase the views. But I read on a news portal that Coinbase pays it's users a limited amount of interests for the holding of cryptocurrencies in the wallets for a year. But maybe the feature is only available in America i guess. But i hope to know more about this. 

On 3/24/2020 at 5:51 AM, Masum10 said:

I got to know someone a while back who told me that he got a little profit from Coinbase by turning your cool assets into hot profits. Just be careful about scam sites and walletsTUSD Income Terms In Your Holder Wallet I know that the only wallet that pays interest is Coinbase...

I see the currently scamming tricks that's the wallets comes and paying interest from what's people holding, I don't use this kind wallet yet, and people they still says that's they are earn their interest daily from wallets, but I have doubts that's those wallets must be scammers.

Edited by guatazoo

On 12/28/2019 at 6:44 PM, kirubel said:

Hey guys did you think a cryptocoin wallet pays you interests for holding your crypto coines in there wallet?? i asked you these because i watched i youtube video about these wallet that pays you 18% per month, actually i trues the youtuber who post these video, the link of these wallet is """"https://dltwallet.co/""  

18% in month is wierd i never saw this kind of payment for just holding coins even in staking you receive 5% or even less. unfortunately i think that wallet is scam because 18% a month is too much for doing nothing.

About this https://dltwallet.co/ is the first time I heard about it! But I think yes there is a cryptocurrency wallet pays you interests for holding your Bitcoins, I have already used Freebitco.in wallet where they offer 4.08 % yearly.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Its the first time i heard about that wallet and i don't know anything about it. I don't trust all youtubers who are talking about crypto currency wallets because some of them are scammers and they just need to steal our money.

Time is the ultimate weapon!