Wallets that pays interest. - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Wallets that pays interest.

Hey guys did you think a cryptocoin wallet pays you interests for holding your crypto coines in there wallet?? i asked you these because i watched i youtube video about these wallet that pays you 18% per month, actually i trues the youtuber who post these video, the link of these wallet is """"https://dltwallet.co/""  

Edited by kirubel

Hello my friend
I did not understand from the explanation the service method provided by https://dltwallet.co/
Is it similar to traditional banks?
Purchase a coines contract and keep it on the wallet for monthly interest

On 12/28/2019 at 8:44 PM, kirubel said:

Hey guys did you think a cryptocoin wallet pays you interests for holding your crypto coines in there wallet?? i asked you these because i watched i youtube video about these wallet that pays you 18% per month, actually i trues the youtuber who post these video, the link of these wallet is """"https://dltwallet.co/""  

I heard it first time that wallet pay us 18% intrest if holding coin there

it is legit or fake anyone tested here because i want to know if it is not

scam i will creat account

On 12/28/2019 at 11:14 AM, kirubel said:

18% Really!! 

I would not invest anywhere that offers such a high percentage even if they pay the first few months, they eventually disappear,it is such a high return that it will bring them losses. 

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

The best wallet that can pay interest is NEXO wallet it pay some what 8 percent per annum while holding coin in the nexo wallet. It is the largest amount that pays interest because of holding only .Nexo wallet is the best wallet for INTEREST. 

Hey !! I have created my account with DLT wallet and it pays off and it's true, Very systematic and seems detailed  project , i have created my account 1 month back and and holding more then $2000 there , but all together more or less they are paying approx to 18% , I personally recommend and i found none other then with such a technical sound concept.

Also the hierarchical referral income and that is up to 15 level .

Take Away my Referral link

https://dltwallet.co/welcome/registration/john

Just now, kirubel said:

thanks for the information bro, i heard about it on youtube, the only question i fear was what if they shut down any time, i mean i will lose my money right that's why i don't wont to risk it.

You might be correct at your point of view but after seeing the legitimacy i have proceeded and found good one as per me, No risk no gain and no pain no gain.

It's completely up to you i have just shared the honest opinion of mine as per the R & D done by me. 

On 12/28/2019 at 1:04 PM, kirubel said:

But coinbase don't pay you interest i have holding my coines for a year now but i didn't get any payment from coinbase,

That's because they don't pay interest like a bank does.  I don't use coinbase myself, but there may be a way to let them lend out your bitcoin or something like that, who knows, but you won't earn anything just by keeping coins in their wallet.

If you hold Neo in the Neon wallet, you automatically earn Gas, which is basically the same thing as earning interest.  And you don't even need to have the wallet running in order to do so.  I don't know of any other coin that has that feature.

Its first time I am reading about this I do some search but have no wallet is giving any itnerest just few sites like freebitco.in is giving interest and few altcoins giving staking reward if you have any information like this then surely first check all fundamentals and sources then download this wallet and put money because too many scams and cheats working around and this can take your money with non refundable basis.

Just be careful not to be scammed. I only buy and sell and hold to get profit. I don't like interest. I saw that the coinbase give interest but i also saw that some of the coins like xlm you get interest in binance by staking.

Even if a wallet pays you interest for holding I think 18% a month it’s too much, you don’t take 18% even for staking so I think it’s a fake and scam wallet and it’s more probable that you lose the money that you will deposit. There are services that pays you interest for deposits in fiat currencies like maker and nexo and gives you the possibility to have a loan for the cripto you hold on their wallet. I use NEXO and I earn interest for my fiat deposit in euro but they pay 8% a year not 18 a month. Be careful when the ROI is too high

On 12/29/2019 at 2:00 AM, mansoorndb said:

This is for crypto holders that you are getting interest for holding crypto,especially profitable for long term holders

It's correct for holding they are paying off and i have calculated they are claiming it to 18% per month but actually in a month i earned about 16% from dltwallet.co

But fair enough as per my opinion.

8 hours ago, Smithen said:

18% interest per month seems like too good to be true mate. I do not think that what they are saying is legit! Even banks do not offer that much interest and they only give interest if you have money in theirs for a year. Should be cautious in using these kind of wallets!

11 hours ago, mrking049 said:

Just be careful not to be scammed. I only buy and sell and hold to get profit. I don't like interest. I saw that the coinbase give interest but i also saw that some of the coins like xlm you get interest in binance by staking.

Man Coinbase is also a wallet and they do start such campaigns to attract users and as far as dltwallet.co is concerned that is what they say , Highest interest paying wallet in whole industry.

On 12/29/2019 at 10:57 AM, Fahim said:

Hello buddy is it really true that coinbase pays interest for holding crypto in wallet. I am using coinbase for some days but i really don't know about this. So can you tell me that if i hold my curriency for a month long will they give us any reward?

Yes with the DLT wallet you can hold the crypto currencies but apart from that if you hold money with their AI D BOT then they will give you reward as DLT Coins and with the internal exchange you can exchange the same in BTC,ETH and LTC , But seems only the conversion available is with DLT to BTC only.

You can have a look on what date i have activated the Ai BOT and you can have a look the revenue page , it will show what daily revenue i am getting also recent withdrawal i have took on January 4th 2020 on History page.

They are really doing fair enough and don't forget to take away my referral link

https://dltwallet.co/welcome/registration/John

I believe attached screen shots makes clear to all

AiBot_Record.PNG

DLT - History.png

DLT-Personal Staking Revenue.png

3 minutes ago, CrytoMasterz said:

You can have a look on what date i have activated the Ai BOT and you can have a look the revenue page , it will show what daily revenue i am getting also recent withdrawal i have took on January 4th 2020 on History page.

They are really doing fair enough and don't forget to take away my referral link

https://dltwallet.co/welcome/registration/John

I believe attached screen shots makes clear to all

AiBot_Record.PNG

DLT - History.png

DLT-Personal Staking Revenue.png

In and out History.PNG

On 1/4/2020 at 6:04 PM, Digicoin said:
On 12/28/2019 at 11:14 PM, kirubel said:

Wallets that pays interest?

Just be careful not to be scammed

I only buy and sell and hold to get interest.

Something very confusing actually, a wallet that gives interest when storing Bitcoin or other crypto. I suspect this will be a scammer, if there is a wallet that offers it.

I have heard of crypto.com app that pays you hansomely good interest. All you have to do is hold your coins in that wallet and you will recieve interest in the same currency you hold. Depending on the crypto you hold you get a different interest. 

Wallets that pays interest. Anyone can upload videos to Youtube. dltwallet.co. A new domain, created Sept 26, 2019 and registered with Namecheap. 18% Monthly Interest is very large, perhaps the largest interest, an average of 2-8% interest a year. Wooo is too good to be true. So if you don't want to bear the risk in the future, you should avoid dltwallet.co wallet.

Edited by Agios
improve language

On 12/28/2019 at 4:14 PM, kirubel said:

18% per month is to much in my opinion don't trust those youtuber but if you want something like that you can use Trust wallet it give interest by holding coins like Tron or antologie and other Coins some exchange give this offer like kucoin is the Best 

14 minutes ago, aivibing said:

I dont know about interest. The value of the amount of coins that we keep in our wallet is not really stable because it depends upon the market prize. 

Oh no, Sis, interest does not depend on the market prize, the calculation has been determined in percentage if on dltwallet.co by 18% a year and multiplied by the amount of balance can be in the amount of USD or coins.

4 hours ago, Agios said:

Oh no, Sis, interest does not depend on the market prize, the calculation has been determined in percentage if on dltwallet.co by 18% a year and multiplied by the amount of balance can be in the amount of USD or coins.

coins and that you need to convert from internal exchange.

14 minutes ago, kirubel said:

Yeah your right, 18% is too much and even if they are really paying they will not last longer, they will shout down soon, if i wont to invest i can use yobit invest box, but it have 0.1% interest

I am quite surprised , Even 18% is not much for the traders who do real time trading and if it's being done in large amount then it's quite easy to generate that much and i have being paid and all works fine. Anyways wait and watch and that will be good rather then just predicting the rate of the Bitcoin and no one can guess what exactly the price would be next day weather it will be down $2000 and up $3500.

I have never seen this seem so cool, in essence it is quite similar to paying interest on% of bank cards, households use their money to do business and profit, then pay interest. , is that so safe?

3 hours ago, kazumina91 said:

I have never seen this seem so cool, in essence it is quite similar to paying interest on% of bank cards, households use their money to do business and profit, then pay interest. , is that so safe?

As per my opinion DLT wallet is the best and safe to use and same time you can earn something.

11 hours ago, kirubel said:

Yeah your right, 18% is too much and even if they are really paying they will not last longer, they will shout down soon, if i wont to invest i can use yobit invest box, but it have 0.1% interest

It's like HYPE website who work for two months and collect the money from investor and stop paying and close the website we all know this way to stole money from people

3 hours ago, scorpiali said:

It's like HYPE website who work for two months and collect the money from investor and stop paying and close the website we all know this way to stole money from people

The scenario is quite different the comparison between HYIP and the wallet and without entering into the system you can't judge DLT wallet paying tokens not the exact interest and that you need to convert from their internal exchange , So the understanding of the system is more important rather then just scared and giving prediction, Your prediction will be valid once you are into the system and even the low you can test with minimum $50

Predicting something far away from the system is too easy as i am using DLT wallet approx from last 40 days and come to know how this exactly workout.