IT'S GOOD TO DISOBEY THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE FROM. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ababakrin

IT'S GOOD TO DISOBEY THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE FROM.

did any member of this forum have the laces to disobey the rules and regulations of the? Because I'm a newbie and sinces I joined this forum I have notice that there's some members who don't obey the rules and regulations of the.1669855895_download(3).jpeg.2c1a0a821b57ca29e54aa5d6f368ad1a.jpeg

• Useful or interesting 4
  • -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Dear friend we should follow the rules of this forum. If someone is not following rules then he will get negative reacts or his posts will be deleted by the moderators, as well he will not be able to get income Thor those posts. And also he can be banned from posting and commenting for couple of days. So never try to follow such foolish people otherwise you will have to be face its consequences. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Rules are for following but I think number of users don't follow the rules due to which they are banned I noticed number of seniors that's get banned it's so bad I think we must follow the all rules and here I noticed that admin don't think that this user work here from long time they only noticed mistake and gave warnings and they also banned. 

This title of your topic is quite misleading. Rules are put in place to allow for smooth running of the forum. We all know that where there are rules, there are consequences for breaking such rules. So breaking rules have repercussion ranging from restriction for few days,weeks months or ban from the forum.

Of course it is not a good job. Because rules is made for making this forum good. If we disobey forum rules then there will be many problems happened in this forum. That's why we all should be respectful to the forum rules. 

Of course Not. No one can break the rules of this forum. If anyone do then he/she will get a warning points or permanent banned.  Even a senior get banned if he break the rules of this forum. It is our duty to keep our forum clean by maintaining its rules. @Ababakrin

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

It is mandatory to follow the rules and regulations and Moderators are very active so in case of any violation ypur post or comment will be deleted and yoou can also get the warning point for it.So Don't be careless regarding the rules.Be a responsible member and try to work for the improvement of content at the forum rather than Spamming it.

The members who violate and disobey thia forum are banned from this forum. So, no one can disobey from the rules of this forum. You are a newbie and you must also work sincerely for the sake of knowledge here.

• +1 1

Clearly it is very bad to disobey the rules of the forum, because in the long run we will lose our accounts. The most important thing to be able to work in the forum without having any type of problems is to respect the cryptotalk rules. There are posts created by administrators that detail all the rules point by point.

@Ababakrin Those who want to stay and continue to achieve knowledge and profits will work hard to prove themselves as a successful member who respects the foundations of the forum, and those who want to spread random topics will not stay for long and will be banned.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello, it is true that most of those who have just started do not manage to meet the requirements of the place, but you also have to be able to agree to do it, and mention that they are necessary so that they can do things well.
In many cases, the majority enter without knowing what to do in the place, in my case it was, when I just started I did not know what to do but thank God, for the support of colleagues and administrators, they were the ones who, They helped me, to know and not make mistakes.
Another thing to keep in mind is that we must try to follow them and avoid making any mistakes, well you mention that the error is in some, but we must ensure that we obey them, in that way we will be able to provide an example to others and do not make them not use them, a cordial greeting and see you soon.
It should be noted that: this is my own point of view and I do not seek to offend anyone, everyone is free to give their own opinion.

On 12/18/2020 at 9:57 PM, Ababakrin said:

did any member of this forum have the laces to disobey the rules and regulations of the? Because I'm a newbie and sinces I joined this forum I have notice that there's some members who don't obey the rules and regulations of the.1669855895_download(3).jpeg.2c1a0a821b57ca29e54aa5d6f368ad1a.jpeg

Dear companion, we ought to adhere to the standards of this gathering. In the event that somebody isn't observing standards, at that point he will get negative responses or his posts will be erased by the mediators, also he won't have the option to get pay Thor those posts. And furthermore, he can be prohibited from posting and remarking for a couple of days. So never attempt to follow such silly individuals else you should face its results.

there are many rule amd regulation of this forum.It is not good thing that we disobey the rule so we should not disoney the rule and regulation of the forum.If we do this your account banned.

• Useful or interesting 1

It's not good to disobey the rules and regulations of this forum. If you disobey any rules and regulations then you may receive a warning points or temporary or permanent banned from cryptotalk forum. So you need to abide by the rules and regulations of the forum. 

Indeed, if we follow God's rules, we will be able to follow the rules in all areas of the world. We must first think and act on the rules that the Lord has made so that we can live a good life and be successful. Following the rules of this forum will only be possible if we follow the Lord's rules.

• +1 1

No body in this forum I think had the right to disobey the laid down rules irrespective of your reputation or followers that should not give you the guts to disobey the rules

You're right, we should all must read  and follow the rules so we won't get banned.Many newbies joining this forum and they're forgeting about reading the rules and they're receiving warning points in their early days. Most of the time we're seeing too many posts about rules, if they read the rules everything will become alright.

Disobeying the rules and regulations of this forum comes with a penalty that leads to banning so I don't see any reason why member of cryptotalk will not comply by the rules and regulations.mostly new beginners falls victims of disobeying the rules as most do not read them before starting to post.knowing the rules and regulations is the first important thing to know on this forum.best of luck to us all. @hai07 @Muhammad, you have said well.

Wait, my friend, and you will see whoever does not abide by the forum rules is banned ,every period the administrators conduct a cleaning campaign. When you see a violation of the forum rules, you must report it  to make our forum clean.

It is very important to follow the rules and regulations in this forum otherwise our account will be banned from the forum and we will lose the opportunity to benefit from this forum. We must not be negligent about the rules of this forum. As long as we follow the rules and continue to publish quality and informative content, we will be safe in this forum.

• +2 1

Rules and regulations are made to be obeyed not to be disobeye. Every platform take care of their rules same thing is happening at Cryptotalk. If anybody disobeys the rules of the forum he will be warned or banned by moderators. 

Edited by Haley
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

The topic of this post of yours is quite misleading without reading the content it self. Rules are meant to be followed and not broken. The consequences for breaking rules can be negative to an individual. We may lose money by that and even get banned. @Haley @moh123456 @Iqra 220

Edited by Oyetoyy
  • +5 1

Why some members complain always of warning points members complaining of banning of accounts is because disobedience to the laws. So breaking the laws is the source for facing problems be careful and be following the laws all

Friend, please check the reaction of the rules, it is not necessary to ask for the rules if we have them in the forum anchored in the sections in which we work, so take into account also what they recommend, I would say try to make new issues, as there are many posts where people ask for the rules, so they would not make similar issues.

Yes, my friend, you should follow the rules of the site in order to avoid blocking or suspending your account from work and also do not make random assessments but read the topic well and then evaluate it positively or negatively