IT'S GOOD TO DISOBEY THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE FROM. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ababakrin

IT'S GOOD TO DISOBEY THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE FROM.

Yes my friend we should always follow the rules of this forum and their are many people who break the rules of this forum by copyright and paste . This is no good my friend one day you can ban by admin case of your break the rules of this forum .

In my opinion, I believe that it is not good to disobey the rules because it is thanks to the rules that we kind of follow a path and we should not go off that path because if we do not comply with the rules as it should be they will give us warning points or they will ban us once and we won't be able to write again.

• Useful or interesting 1

The rules and regulations are equal for all of us and they are made for our welfare. And it's our responsibility to follow the rules and regulations. There is a complete way of punishing those who violate the rules and regulations. So be wise and stay among the rules. 

I think and I think it is not good to break and disobey the rules because if we do that they will give us warning points or worse they will ban us and we can go back to work and I think that nobody wants to be left without working here in the forum and more like the world is now and what we are going through.

• Useful or interesting 1

Friends, the rules are to be complied with but to be stipulated by those who disobey the rules are later the first to complain when they are given warning points or are expelled from the site, here it is like a country if it does not have a ruler to guide us things they get out of control and here the administrators with the rules want us all to do well and that we can each one of our objectives that is, they are not stupid and do not disobey the rules that is for our good

• +2 1

I think users did not follow the rules that led to their ban. I noticed that the seniors were banned so I think it’s so bad. We must follow all the rules. Then we will not be banned. We need to be aware of this.

In fact, there are such people who violate the rules everywhere and in any work we do, especially in the forum and on the Internet, it is very easier to carry out acts of sabotage and violate the laws, especially with an unknown identity and not knowing the perpetrator, and for you the supervisors on a daily basis pursue these accounts and delete them

• +2 1

We are facing this problem at one time in the forum you don't like to respect the rules and you do your own rules and finally you get some warning points and problems begin after a few time you can find your self our ot the forum 

No this is not good to disobey the rules and regulations at this platform. Always work according to rules and regulations. If you work regularly and honestly then you account will not banned. And also if you see that anyone is disobey the rules then report the account.

Of course this is not a good thing. Because rules are made to make this forum better. If we disobey the rules of the forum, there will be many problems in this forum. That's why we should all respect the rules of the forum.

• +5 1

My friend, do not violate the rules of this forum even if everyone does so, everyone who breaks the rules will be banned by the moderates for sure, it is only a matter of time, so do not do the same and cause the ban to ruffle you ،Also, the rules here are not complicated, but very single and in the interest of the members. I don't see any reason to skip them

• +4 1

We have to abide by the rules in this wonderful forum.
     And the person who violates it gets three warning points, then a ban
Or to ban directly according to the type of errors
We must provide useful topics that help spread knowledge here and avoid mistakes

• +3 1

I believe that following the rules is necessary in this forum so that the forum content becomes of high quality and we avoid deleting our posts, so I advise everyone to follow the rules and learn from the expert members.

• +1 1

When you see disobedience to the rules you can report it to the moderators. I have seen very few times this happen, but there was a time with a big spam happening and it was needed a clean up for the forum. I am glad that it is very better today and there is only a few that do not abide the rules.

dear i suggest you i you want to get something from this forum then for this you should have to follow the rules and regulations of the forum and do not anything which is against the law otherwise you will get warning points and banned from this forum 

Moderators are doing their best to make this forum perfect. They just want us to follow the rules. We must follow the rules to make this forum better, where we develop ourselves and earn money. When you examine the rules, you realize that there aren't really hard rules. So let's read the rules carefully and follow them. If nobody wants to be banned from this forum, they should be careful with the rules.

Hello dear brother we are all welcome to you on this platform I suggest you always make don't be copy other members content to respect the seniors and do not break the rules office platform

• +3 1

It is very important that in any activity that we carry out and especially in this forum, that we follow the rules and guidelines of the administrators, since we would all be respecting the line of work where we are developing and if we follow the rules the results will be successful because we are going to achieve the objectives, now if we do not follow the rules, then we are without direction in life and it is like throwing punches in the air.

welcome to cryptotalk i if you will disobey the rules and regulation then how you will learn and as well as earn through this site the main thing is that to follow the rules and regulation of this forum then you will learn about crypto currency and you will get chance to earn handsome money.

• +3 1

No one can break through the laws or even defraud them because in the end it will be exposed and will be punished for its actions with bans or warning points. Therefore, I want you to be an effective member away from fraud and fraud methods.

• +3 1

I know that all members here are the same as each other, and there is no discrimination for any member, and everyone must abide by the rules. Otherwise, warning points will be given, and then the ban

• +2 1

hello friend I want to tell you that it's not good to break the rules of this platform we should follow the rules of cameras are here and the rules of cryptotalk is too much strict so in that way if we inflation in the rules we will be the victim of banned by the moderators because number of addresses are here who check our activity on daily basis

• +3 1

The brokers set the rules of this forum to ensure the system in it and all the laws in our interest 

If a member breaks a forum regulation, he or she will be banned or given a warning point. 

In my opinion, there's no need to break those regulations.

No one has the  guts to disobey the rules and regulations of the forum and if we keep violating the rules then we will be punish and the punishment is banning which is disheartening my friend.  So we have to respect the rules.