Expectation / Reality - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pereira

Expectation / Reality

I agree with you, my friend, in fact, making a fortune is not easy and it takes a long time.

Therefore, we must have an ambition to achieve it, and knowledge and experience in the field of cryptocurrencies must be gathered and gained.

All the reason, best friend, let's focus on increasing our knowledge and cultivating patience, which is what will help us little by little to obtain good returns on the investments we make, get out of our heads that from one day to the next we will be rich, because if it does not happen the demotivation will be so great that he will give up being here. I hope it doesn't happen to you guys patience.

• +2 1

Thanks a lot for your information
Of course, knowledge is the basis of work, and we must persevere more to get to what we want
It is certainly not a day that we will get the money and knowledge, we are realistic
We must get tired and search for the largest amount of information regarding cryptocurrencies

Thank you my friend for these wonderful tips, we the beginners can really benefit from such information, I agree with you we must be patient, work hard and try to learn and gain knowledge and experience before we start earning ... Good luck .

• +4 1

Yes, I agree with you that knowledge is the basis of everything, and our expectations must be appropriate to reality and depend on the extent of our work and perseverance on it because without patience and persistence, the result will be unsatisfactory. We must strengthen our will to get what we want in cryptocurrencies.

On 12/18/2020 at 6:26 PM, Pereira said:

All people who start to learn about cryptocurrencies have high expectations that they will become millionaires overnight working on the internet, that all platforms pay, that it would be impossible to lose money and this same expectation is what blinds them, when they fall In the true reality they are demotivated, because not everything is as they tell you, the reality is hard, not all the pages pay, the pages that pay then become scam, if you want a lot of money you start with pennies that are useless and You get demotivated by giving up because it gets difficult and you start to see cryptocurrencies as garbage, but here I will leave you the reality:

1. Most of the pages do not work, and if such a case works they last a very short time paying.

2. You are not going to become a millionaire overnight, you have to work hard for that.

3. You have to have your feet on the ground and know the reality to act with intelligence and not with emotions.

4. Consistency and perseverance are the key to success, never give up and you will be successful.

5. This is the most important: "THE KNOWLEDGE" This is the key to everything, without knowledge you will not get anywhere, acquire knowledge before doing anything.

These are the 5 most important things you should know to be in the crypto world and grow, knowing where you are and where you want to go.

I hope these tips work for you and you grow, much success and keep going without stopping.

Yes dude there is a hell of difference between reality and Expectations because people usually dream of higher business and earnings but the thing they don't do anything to achieve their expectations by doing it practical

• +2 1

I agree with you, most of the beginners think only about making profits and they are dragged behind the ads placed by the investment sites scams, they must understand that it is impossible to achieve millions within weeks or months

This field needs a lot of experience in order for a person to be able to make profits from it

• +1 1

Yes that this is reality .. I must not be in the pages in the millions of gains .. You can not get money without working hard and effort you must earn knowledge and act intelligently do not give up .. Thanks for these wonderful tips.

• +5 1

Welcome, my friend, yes, everyone who wants to become rich in this world must focus, be precise, and have patience, because patience is the key to success to be successful. Rich, your door is patience.

• +2 1

Hello., 

The two word expectations and reality are totally opposite according to me.indeed we can not get that we expecte.but if you want to similar twice then you have to do hard work and then you will feel what is the reality and what we expect from nature . Thanks 

It should not be hasty to earn money, but we need patience and continuous work. Random work causes us to lose. We have to choose the best sites and platforms for work, and it helps us in that the elderly members

• +2 1

Hello, yes, my friend, everyone strives to be wealthy as much as possible, but it does not come except in dreams. You cannot reach your dream through patience and hard work and focus to reach your dream and achieve it. My advice to you is to be patient and diligent.

India your post is really very good we have to change yourself we have to accept the reality because we are living in expectations and because of this we can't succeed in our life we have to work hard and for success hard work is needed.

• +2 1

Dear, the reality of expectations becomes wrong if the person seeks to become a millionaire overnight, but let me say that anyone aspires to be successful and this is enough for the time being because the market is disorganized and you may be deceived if you are not careful, so I advise you to pay attention to difficulties and challenges Related to encrypted currencies that can confront you, gain knowledge, be objective, avoid haste, be patient, and work hard to achieve all of your goals, and thus your expectations can be transformed into reality

My friend, of course, you will not become a millionaire in one day. You have to work hard and gain knowledge to get money and make a profit, and these tips that you have shared with us are very useful for everyone as they must be done and patience with developing a business plan that achieves our goals.

There is no goal without achieving it, but in order to achieve your goal and dreams, you must know that on the ground this thing will not be easy and normal, but rather it will be associated with great effort, troubles and hardship, so you must be patient to reach your goal

Yes you are right friend because some time we are expected that the cryptocurrency will increase and we invest in that cryptocurrency and the real picture is something different from the Expectations so this is the part of the game never take on your mind or heart and continue your work because this is is a part of of game

• +1 1

Nothing comes just that easy if you want to success you have  work hard and be patient about the outcome until you gain the good profit 

• +1 1

Much obliged to you for the point, numerous individuals have their own fantasies to archives,so they need to expect whatever need to come there way, Because it maigth come as the real world or not so assumptions and reality work hand to hand has it expected.thank you.

When have more expectation that is very such of and it going to happen but if it didn't happen it is still expectation but it comes to reality something that have take place already and the assurance is their and people have with ness it is done and dusted.

You're right,some of the sites do make fake offers,if unluckily you got tempted by the fake offer you'll definitely fall a victim,and you'll be scammed,so let's be alerted and always makes sure you make research about any new site you come across before participating in it

Exactly dear that's what we thinking all the holders of different coins thinking that we can get huge profit in a short time but that's happening only sometimes and the main thing we don't take risk if we take risk like many people bought doge before pump they take risk and it pump so hard and every holders get huge profit so sometimes we should take risk as well..

I hope that all those who enter this forum recently will see these tips because many of those I know think that earning digital currencies comes with the easy thing, and this is a wrong thing. We have to work, diligence, train, patience, bear the loss and overcome the difficulties in order to be able to achieve success.

• +2 1

The five points you mention in your article are, in general, the most important for most crypto currency users to understand and consider; for me, information is the most important because it allows me to put all of my knowledge to bear.

expectations of cryptocurrencies and cryptotalk, believing that they can become wealthy in a matter of days without any effort or difficulty. This is not the case; it is only their unrealistic expectations that blind them. To survive and succeed, we need to be grounded in truth.