For the new rookies - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pereira

For the new rookies

If you are a newbie, it will be a bit difficult for you to be here, since you have to pass 100 posts, but I tell you that you have to continue, it is the best option there is, learning from cryptocurrencies is the most beautiful thing there is, go ahead, achieve your goals, if you came to this forum it is for something do not see this forum as just a site to generate income, see it as the best free cryptographic school and also stop you why you study, if you came here improve your mentality and place yourself Short, medium and long-term goals, while you are fulfilling them, set new goals for yourself, you will see the results in a short time, be great and successful.

Why did they come to the forum?

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Yes I am a newbie here. And I am learning more day by day. This forum is such a informative and helpful for everyone. There are seniors who are welcoming newbies and teaching them how to work here with their experiences. It's a great feeling to be here. Basic purpose to come here is income given by this forum, but this forum is not only giving you income also a great knowledge and learning. 

CryptoTalk is one of the best sites that provide people with information about cryptocurrencies in an interactive and easy way
Therefore, I advise all people who enter this forum to invest their time while working on the forum to collect useful information.

Yes the forum is one of the best I've seen and it can also give you a life changing opportunity all one has to do is be hard working. I myself enjoy this forum and will continue to share my best knowledge for people that will enjoy reading it .

Dear members, I believe that CryptoTalk is one of the best sites that provide people with useful information about cryptocurrencies in an easy way. Therefore, I advise all people who enter this forum to invest their time while working in the forum to collect useful information and reach their goal.

In my opinion, the first hundred posts are the most important thing for us here, through them we learn almost everything about the forum, forum laws and cryptocurrencies, and get into the world of currency and trading

Hello friend, thank you for this support. We are the beginners, I am still new here, as I finished the 100 comments a few days ago, I was able to do this through the support of people for me and through patience 

You are absolutely right dear mate. There is no doubt this site is a best source of getting knowledge about cryptocurrency. We should not work on this site for money rather we should learn knowledge. In my opinion, knowkedge is more important than money. One day money finished but knowledge gives us benefit in every stage of life. 

My advice to beginners consider this job for a long time. Success does not come in a day, Success requires effort. Study regularly and get the life you deserve.

I think a we should all promote positivity at all times. Being a newbie, I look forward to achieving some great things in this forum including marking some money for my self. Like you mentioned, the forum offers a wide variety of advantages. Hopefully we will be patient enough to labour and enjoy our work. 

7 hours ago, Pereira said:

If you are a newbie, it will be a bit difficult for you to be here, since you have to pass 100 posts, but I tell you that you have to continue, it is the best option there is, learning from cryptocurrencies is the most beautiful thing there is, go ahead, achieve your goals, if you came to this forum it is for something do not see this forum as just a site to generate income, see it as the best free cryptographic school and also stop you why you study, if you came here improve your mentality and place yourself Short, medium and long-term goals, while you are fulfilling them, set new goals for yourself, you will see the results in a short time, be great and successful.

@Pereira Your account is new, so you need to gradually grow until you reach the highest levels, you have to work and make good publications, you are right when you say that we should not focus only on money, that is a great truth, because if we We focus on learning and teaching money will come in addition, you have to read the topics a lot to see that we do not copy others and delete our publications, you have to be original and look for ways to create good content, so the forum will grow and with it, we, welcome to Cryptotalk.

• Useful or interesting 2

@DormilonThank you very much friend, I can see that you have time in the forum and I greatly appreciate your advice, I have to raise the quality of my content to grow in the forum and contribute good content to the forum.

• +1 1

But let's not just focus on earning here in the forum. Our mindset should be focused on learning and contributing here in the forum and not on earning. Earning should only be the secondary focus, because setting your mind on earning might just result in to you making low quality posts.

This a good site for us. We learn a lot of knowledge when we come to at this site. This site give a great chance to work a earn money. I would like to work at this in my coming days also. When newbie come to this forum the our senior members help us a lot they teach us about it they tell how we work at this site.  They help by teaching ourself. They tell about great rules and spend timing on it. 

Hye dear this is good topic for newbie here a lot of yopic for newcommer fisrt of all you should 100 post complte for register after this you make 20 pist a day and 50 react this is good site and give us a lot of knowledge and money

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

1 minute ago, Shahzeb zafar said:

Hye dear this is good topic for newbie here a lot of yopic for newcommer fisrt of all you should 100 post complte for register after this you make 20 pist a day and 50 react this is good site and give us a lot of knowledge and money

Bro, they removed payment for 50 ratings... there’s actually no payment for any ratings that you give other people. So relax and just like/dislike content depending on your opinion, not just to get paid. Our goal is to achieve as much useful comments as possible 😌

Thanks bro for such guidance and support newbies. Cryptocurrency platform become a part time job for those who faced economic problems in their career. However cryptocurrency platform is initially taught the basic rules and regulations to earn money.

I faced some difficulties in the beginning, but now I have finished and exceeded the 100 free participation and I am working to get the payments. I got a good amount of information and experiences about the forum and methods of coding and investment

Thank you for your post. I am newbie here. Your post is really helpful . This site is also really great. It is so informative and helpful to others. I know that i have to 100 post before i get payment. I will try hard to fulfill 100 post as quickly as possible. 

We should always keep it up and we should concentrate on our goals. 

here we are getting paid after the 100 posts first 200 posts are just learning about that cryptocurrency and if you learn about that your programs see then you our goal is to become a businessman in the stock exchange or crypto world.

My friend, the post is great, and the question is good. I came to the forum in order to learn. During the period I spent time in the wonderful forum, I learned a lot about cryptocurrencies, and I am still learning and benefiting from the forum every day in the forum. Discover the new. Diverse ideas through it we have to learn in order to achieve our goals

I came here because I saw in this forum a good and useful work that contributes to building a satisfied life in the future in addition to information and ideas that are useful in investing not only in the world of coding, but also in establishing an additional project or trade that is another source of earnings. Thanks to the forum, the owner and the workers for its prosperity.

River people want to see things that are not even daily messages .If job planning .If you make a lot of messages, then you can forward things, so it is very tremendous .24th is those people are more elective at this time .

• +1 1

The rules of cryptotalk is new member should post at first is 100 post and this task is given by cryptotalk itself and after 20 post is limited per day and. About showing money in yobit.net is after a week.

On 12/18/2020 at 5:59 PM, Pereira said:

Yes, you are right, as a newbie, if we take this platform just as a site to earn income then it will be difficult for us to survive at this platform. But if we take it as an opportunity to increase our knowledge then it will be easy to survive here and achieve our goals.