How do you prepare for a topic before bublish? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mdhassan

How do you prepare for a topic before bublish?

Before posting a topic we should do a full research on the topic and should first know that the information we are giving is authentic and useful and relevant. Only after that you should post.

Every one on the forum should fulfill his responsibility of writing good useful posts . Always be very careful about writing posts that provides very useful and good content I hope it will help . Happy posting.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Hi buddy I am making the posts with great understanding of the content and I always try to make the useful and informative posts for the help of other members . I will recommend to my friends that they should make the effective and efficient posts to increase the growth of the forum.

• +1 1

@ by Mdhassan, yes we prepare before publish the post and topic .we prepare from the other senior Post get information and knowledge . Therefore when we get information about the cryptotalk then we able to write a valuable Post.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think we should not take the creation of the topics as difficult, we should have an Idea in the mind and we should start writing here in the forum and just publish it.

• Useful or interesting 1

I create my topic by checking out on problems individuals are having in a certain area and I do the alot of research on how and why the problem to s there and possible means of resolving them

I create my topic by checking out on problems individuals are having in a certain area and I do the alot of research on how and why the problem to s there and possible means of resolving them

When I create a post or comments on the post I try to gave my best so I collect the information about that topic on different resources and view different views of people. 

Hey friend I always try to make the informative and beneficial post for the other members because we are here for the help of each other and we can help by sharing the useful and effective information with other members.

Dear friend, you must first get an idea of the issues.  Here is all the information about crypto and your own opinion.  Receive ideas from seniors if necessary.  Make the best comments by researching each topic.  Which is acceptable and beneficial for all. Create the best tropics with importance.

gentleman use absolutely right first of all you should to prepare yourself before the publish your post your comments and one thing I want to tell you thatyou should to use the good content in your post that will help you to get the positive reputation

• +2 1

Hello my friends, when I want to make a publication or comments, first I read the title and then I investigate and then I start to write most of the time I choose topics that I can answer from what I know or from experiences lived at the moment I am doing things good because I have good reputations I hope I have been able to help you with your luck.

• +2 1

We should prepare topics on this platform after many researchers. Because you are responsible for your subject on this platform, so be careful when creating a topic of this platform. After your subject does not spread the news of falsehood.

Before starting or making a topic, how do I prepare, is first looking for information about the topic that I want to do on different sites so that I do not have only one information but several and when I already have all the information, what I do is make the topic so and to provide that information that I seek and I believe that it will serve others so that they see it and tell me.

First of all, you must be careful not to publish previously published topics. We must look for new ideas and information and help others learn. Good topics receive positive reactions and take a good reputation. You must make sure that the topic is formulated in a good way and its concept is committed to all  The rules on the forum.

Making good and proper research, is among the step to prepare for post before commenting or post, also Googling to have have experience about that Post, I'm going to answering, I think if you have follow this steps then you will be able to publish nice post,

The planning is tied in with understanding the theme appropriately prior to remarking on it and it must be identified with the stage and the point must be standard since that will allow the subjects to have decent remark.

My friend, firstly you must be sure that the title of your topic is right, the word that meaning of writing something for the public it's spelling is (publish) not (bublish). take care of spelling, please.

On 12/18/2020 at 3:39 PM, Mdhassan said:

I notice that most of the members here prepare well before bublish the post but i can see rare members are still posting the unwanted topic and post. Now let us how do you prepare before posting.

Hello, you need to do first what is the section do you prefer? and your topic is important? and useful? just think first before you publish it, and first think about whether there is anything to learn from what will you post.

I first take care of reading the varied comments on the first page to have an understanding of what I want to talk about, then I prepare in this way so that my comment stands out among the other comments, it is the best we can so that everyone sees that the comment or publication is unique and makes clear what is being talked about.  

When I want to post a topic on a topic, first I do a lot of research on that topic .. I collect a lot of information about the topic. If anyone asks anything about my subject. I will be able to answer her.

If you can gain some good knowledge about what to prepare, then you can understand something good here. I hope only those who work in this forum can make something good here, it will be easier for them to do something good here.

If you can gain some good knowledge then you will understand something good here you need to work first where you will submit your work. Follow the journal guidelines Working in this forum they can do something good here, it will be easy for them to do something good here Make your journal article relevant. Modify and resubmit ....

It is necessary for the topic that we will publish to be valuable and useful to everyone, especially for beginners, and we must go beyond the basic rules for publishing in this forum, so we must be keen on the idea that we will present in our publications

Before creating any topic I make it sure that it hasn't created earlier to avoid the repetitive topic and I do a proper research to thoroughly gain the knowledge so that I can explain my topic well. I always follow the rules and regulations.

When I post a topic, I first research and study it thoroughly and then post the topic after consulting experienced members about my topic. And when I post comments, I first understand the title, then I read the comments of other members, then I write and publish the comment on my own.