How do you prepare for a topic before bublish? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mdhassan

How do you prepare for a topic before bublish?

The most important thing is to soak up knowledge in order to share useful information. We can read articles on the internet to inform ourselves and have a base to create our publications, also on YouTube there are many experienced people who share their knowledge and are a good alternative.

Personally I start with research, after an extensive research I have gathered a lot of information about the subject then I expand on that subject and with the wider crypto world in my own language.  And I can make a lot of money working here.

@mdhassan. The preparation of the topic can be generated with more information about how to use the data from topic. There are many benefits this sit. The preparation can be very well crypto talk by them. Without prepare any thing can not complete. 

• +2 1

No matter how many posts I make here, I make my own research and I try never to copy others in the comments, I have studied cryptocurrency for a year, and now I know a lot of cryptocurrencies. In currency, that's all I've learned on this platform.

If i post a topic here . Before posting  a topic i go through the internet and make overview of topic from google . That may increase the quantity of topic . And the make  a good content for supporting that  also.

before posting a topic we have to prepare the feedback in our mind before posting.& then we will be able to make the comment more legit & more easy to read causing the conversation to be smooth& be delightable..

It need a good research knowledge to share topics here. We need to achieve a lot of information about crypto to share with others. I didn't started yet to send topic. I still need a lot to learn. Before we create a topic, make it sure that it is not discussed here before to avoid the redundant. For that we can use the search box.

By gathering sufficient and important information to conduct the research, this is the first step ..

After that, I arrange the ideas well, and make sure that I write the research in my own way, which makes it different from others ,,, and that the topic that I want to raise is not widely discussed on the platform ..

And do a quick search on the platform to avoid falling into the problem of big repetition.

• +5 1

Good question my friend I want to tell you that there are very similar topics but I want to suggest you that when you go for the post first of all you should to read the others comments and post then you are able to publisher different topic

The best way is research before creating any topic. You can see here many posts by the seniors are very well and have posted very useful knowledge and information. It is clearly seen that all the posts of seniors have been posted with the great research. I also have learned a good knowledge from their posts. All beginners should also adopt it that always do research and find a good information before creating any topic to be published.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

My friend, I get information from Google and I'm reading all the comments about the forum and then create a good thing for others and post a good thing for others and by other users, I get good reputation so I try to read all my favorite friends and try to get information about the forum Because a good post may give you a good rating.

My dear friend, we should read out the comments of others well before typing any topic and only after getting a good experience and knowledge we should type our comment and after typing it we should read out our own comment and then publish it. Because we know that by reading the comment of others, our knowledge increases and we do not have much difficulty in making our comment and then we can easily make new comment and publish it. 

Before publishing any topic we should do research about it to understand that better. And the topic should be according to the rules of this forum. After publishing your topic, always read all comments in it and try to reply them as much as you can.

Yes you are right dear there are alot of topics which are meaningless.So please provide meaningful and useful topics. Dont create a topic when you have nothing meaningful and important. I usually create a topic after 3 to 4 days when i am sure that my topic is meaningful and important to post. 

So be careful while creating topics. 

When I start working on a new topic, first of all I check why we need this topic. Then i check information and topics on this cryptotalk forum. In search bar i search for this topic if I not find anything about this topic then i collect information and complete details about that topic and make short but informative topic so that people don't feel burden when they read it. 

In my opinion, he should know what are the popular topics and their comments, and then he should search carefully for new useful topics that were not previously raised and contain knowledge that benefits others.

• +2 1

We should collect information about this topic before publish.Always write correct information with usefull and good quality so that your post or topic will impress the users.Your post attracts the users and they give good postive ratings to your post.Make beautifull your post with your talent.

On 12/18/2020 at 12:39 PM, Mdhassan said:

I notice that most of the members here prepare well before bublish the post but i can see rare members are still posting the unwanted topic and post. Now let us how do you prepare before posting.

Dear @Mdhassan Everyone have there own style. There are thise that try to find out if the topic have been created by another user or not. Then you write your content and cross check to see if there aee any errors before posting.   @Madman's

By reading and learning about the forum through various comments or articles posted , can even obtain knowledge from other sites like Google, YouTube etc. Accessing all these helps in posting excellent topics.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

• +4 1

I have enough knowledge about most of the aspects of this forum and i did not prepare so much before making a topic but sometimes when i made an unusual topic then i gather and prepare all the information. 

I think that preparation of a topic before publication is a good activity and new members should adapt it.

• +5 1

Before post of any new topic i would like to make a compelete reaserch and I found all reasonable responses. If I post any immoral topic i think it could be useless for me amd community as well

Before posting comments we should try get knowledge about the topic. With the help of internet we can easily learn about our topic. We can read other members comments give some ideas then we can write our unique content.