Oh shit! double post may be the reason That makes me banned - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anu1979

Oh shit! double post may be the reason That makes me banned

I was  post a new  content  after  submitting  my  topic I was  busy  in some other work.  I just out  of  my mind  to breing posted something  . When  I came  back  to  the forum  site  and  want  to  create  something else  I saw  the  page  where  I created  my  topic  few  minutes  ago. I forgot  that  I had  already  submitted  and  click  on submit  topic again. Now  I'm afraid  what  will  be  happy to  me.  What  should  I do  in this  situation??  Please need  your  help

Edited by Anu1979
  • Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 5

The topic "REACTION" is given by the members of this great platform but their also have a way of giving reaction in topics Who ever have post great knowledgeable post then people gives them full and higher chance to get positive reaction

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1

Dear @Anu1979 yes you can react on the comments given by other members on your post. The one who gave good knowledge and information or may he share his experience to you will definitely needs your good appreciation. And the way to appreciate them is to give maximum positive react on their comments. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

My friend its good to see that you have good intentions for the others. But my friend its not right to gave some one reputation on his useless post just bcz he gave you good reputation. If his post is useful than its well and good.Then you can gave him good reputation

• +1 2

You can comment once on the topic,when you click on the next post then it will be shown on our screen that is the repeated topic on which you already commented then skip that post and move next one and also give reputation to users who are commenting on your posts.

Yes my dear friends we can post only one time in a topic if we will double post in a topic we will be banned by admin because this is the rules of this forum and we need to  follow the rules to avoid The banned so try to follow the rules and need to first rules before to work in this forum.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

I think that when we have to start any work than we should perform our duty with fulll attention.when we work with full devotion and hard work than there are less chances of mistakes.so friends be careful for the next time.

Hey mate, if you submit one content double time than you will face a trouble, so delete your post unless you can be banned in this forum because duplicate topic can cause your banned or warning point. You may contact admin of the forum mate and solve your problem.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that by posting twice on a topic you will not be banned, but if you will receive a warning, you should be careful not to make this kind of mistake 

Dear friend I think this forum banned account when get 6 warning point. This forum cannot banned if get one warning point. So I think if any mistake than alert for account banned. I think all time follow rules and careful work this forum and earn token.

Dear,  while working on this forum you should follow the rules and regulations of this site. Acording to the rules you are not allowed to create double posts in one topic. If you do so then you can get banned. So be careful about it. 

Yes, this is a problem that we have to pay attention to in order to preserve our account and not be banned and lose our work. We have to comment on the post only once and the maximum is twice. Either more than that, we will be banned, so it is important to pay attention to our work so that we do not lose it.

This as you explained is an honest mistake which will be unfortunate to get punished for. As regards the what you can do, you can edit your post and delete one of them. If you're able to this before the MODs picked it up and punish you for it. Hopefully, you will be careful and pay more attention next time. 

Hello everyone, it is very important to know the rules before starting to make our publications or comments, if at any time we duplicate our post in different sections, there is a risk that they will remove us from the forum, I always recommend doing things correctly and concentrating on what we want to publish.

My friend, how are you? I think that when we start any work, we bear in mind that it is our duty to do this work with full attention. Dedication is required to accomplish it fully and work seriously in order not to make mistakes, so be extra careful not to lose your work.

Yes the double post can cause many problems from the warning points to the directly banned from the forum,that's why I advice for all users who have new post to search in each session if there any post like yours or not

You said right I absolutely agree with you the double post may be  the cause you To ban on this platform so you should to be very careful when you post and there is a solution when you open a post you should to given a heart

Hello my friend, you have to pay attention to this in order to avoid the points of caution when you publish the post. You must confirm the publication and pay attention during the publishing process, as you have to click once in order to publish. Clicking the number of times this is contrary to the rules of the forum I wish you happy daily my friend

if we will double post in a topic we will be banned by admin because this is the rules of this forum and we need to  follow the rules to avoid The banned so try to follow the rules and need to first rules before to work in this forum..but sometimes network use to double my post 

If double posting here is banned I think Khan should do well because if you post well then there is no need for you to be banned I hope you don't post double then you will be banned then why would you post who you are  Post in a good way. If you want to get something good, you have to follow the rules. Then you can do something good. I hope you will understand in a moment what you are doing.

No tenshion dear if your post is meaningful you get positive reaction and you get what you deserve so no tenshion just focus on your work and when you work on this forum then closed all other work

Double post in a single topic is completely go against this site rules. If anyone do this then they will be ban for that. Moderator always follow this type of members. So you should stay away from this.

You were too excited and lost concentration that's why you made such mistake.you need to be more careful next time. I believe there is an option to delete and edit post on the forum. Delete the duplicate post made and Everything will be fine. Do that fast.

Yes, basically.  We can only post on a topic once. If we post twice on a topic, we will be banned by the admin.  Because it is the rules of this forum and we need to follow the rules to avoid bans so try to follow.  In fact the rules before working on this forum and first come first.