Positive And Negative Reputaion!! - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Hi everyone I do not knowledge  this question very well But according to what I know A person should have a good attitude with everyone A person with good reputation   helps others 

The two methods of rating when someone gave you negative rating then the payment of it will be zero but some time people gave you positive rating when your post is useful and accepted by others persons so be careful about that and create only useful post.

1 hour ago, Tushar24 said:

Good question my friend .First of all I wanna tell u that we all have to read all the rules and regulations of this forum .This can benefit us because if we write any content we have to focused on our writing if there is any wrong information we have to solve that .Otherwise our ID can be banned for putting wrong information .We can get positive reputations from others if we post an useful content .If there is informative words then we will must get positive reputations from others .But if there is no informative words which can't help anyone to know about something then everyone will give us negative reputations .So it is quiet important to write well in our content.

@Tushar24 Thank you my dear for your useful post in this forum. I think reputation mainly depends on your useful and informative post. Useful post obviously deserve good ratings and useless post also get negative ratings. Always try to make an unique post in this forum, i think your unique post get positive reputation from others.

positive and negetive reputation depends on our content which we create to send our message to others and share our information to others and do not disheart through this reputation because this will happen in all profession.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

On 12/17/2020 at 11:43 PM, F4 Shahid Ali said:

Hi my friends first of all hope you are all good. 🥰😍

Can anyone explain to me about positive reputation and negative Reputaion, and what effect these reputations on our Earnings.

Can positive or negative application affect our posts as a useful or useless.

I want to knowing this word and also their effect please anyone guide me??

Keeping replying guys I need much learning from experienceable people.

278292775_images(2).png.b82dcb822c2fdfb990719c2cc41a404b.png

yes obviously dude positive feedback mean that your posts like by other people and you're doing good work but if  you get negative reputations and try to find out your mistake and overcome it because it is always welcome to have positive reputations.

The fine reputation, my buddy, is not simply a number of in that means plenty to us. We additionally see if the member makes an attempt and usually allows the individuals or not. If you spot a member constantly assisting the participants, do not hesitate to give him a good recognition

Yes my brother any plain we can positive reputation and negative reputation good is positive bad is negative reputation.If you spot a member constantly assisting the participants do not hesitate to give him a good recognition 

Welcome my friend, the good reputation is not only that your posts are useful, but you also have to support members to get a good reputation here.

The forum here gives all of its members the authority to evaluate each others work , you have positive reputation ranging from +1 till +5 positive reputation, and you have -1 till -5 reputation , when you find a really good topic and you found it informative and with good structure you are supposed to give the member a positive rate , and when you find a useless topic or that a member is spamming in the comments then you should give him a negative rate. 

• +3 1

It is very important to have a positive reputation. Because you earn 1000 satoshi from your post. But if you get negative reputation points, I guess you can't earn talk tokens and satoshi from that post.

Obviously brother reputation plays an important role regarding your earnings. Positive reputation will lead you towards good earning and negative will decrease your earning. So try to improve your reputation by publishing logical content. 

According to my personal opinion, we need to welcome both positive and negative reputation as positive reputation gives us a boost to our work and negative reputation teaches us many things that we need to improve on.

It has everything to do with the profits within the cryptotalk platform, friend, a positive rating helps them to value your useful comment for the platform and consequently they pay you for that comment, but if you have a negative rating, forget about that publication, so take care of your way of doing it.  write and improve the quality of your topic

I think it can affect on our payment. If someone gives you good reputation, it means your post is useful and if someone gives you negative reputation, it means they didn't like your post. That's why we should make good quality contents, so that people like it and we will automatically get good reputation.

• +3 1

Of course, a positive reputation is a good thing. Regarding profits, I think that if your post gets a positive and negative reputation, then the outcome is calculated. If it is positive, you will be paid for this post, and this reputation is added to your popularity in the forum.

• +2 1

Yes there are no doubt about all that and if someone gets the positive reputation then he will gets earnings for that and if he got the negative reputation then the chances for him to get Bann will increase so we should try to avoid from setting bad or negative reputation.

• +5 1

Hello everyone as our mate share has question with us as about positive and negative reputation so its dependent on your self because if you do good comments and meaningful you will get good positive reputation and if you don't take interested in good comments and post then you can't takes good reputation also you will faced difficult low payment

The positive and Negative reputation, we need to welcome both positive and Negative reputation , when negative reputation is given to you it means your post is not useful or they don't like it. That why you should make good content , so that people will like your post and it will encourage the members .

Positive reputations depicts that the posts are useful and did not got deleted by the moderators. On the other hand negative reputation shows that the post is not so much knowledgeable but negative reputation does not affect our earnings. Positive reputations affect our earnings because on every positive reaction we get satoshi. More the positive reactions more will be the satoshi.

Well, my friend, good reputation affects positively, of course, and the opposite does negative reputation. So we all then see a valuable publication with information. We have to support it and give it a good reputation. Without a good reputation, the publication will not get profit. Let us give the posts its due.

When someone publishes a good informative and quality post, we should appreciate and encourage it and give it a positive reputation and when a member repeatedly violates the rules and posts useless content, we should give it a negative reputation. And if our post has a positive reputation, we will be paid a thousand satoshi for this post. And if our post has 0 or negative reputation then we will not get satoshi of this post.

• +5 1

If you see a member who is always helping the members, then you should support him by giving him a positive rating
I think, my friend, hearing aids are not just a number that means a lot to us.
Because the publisher makes an effort and always helps the members, feel free to give him a good reputation for the members