Positive And Negative Reputaion!! - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Positive or negative reputation depend on the your post. If your post is useful and informative then you must be get the positive reputation and if your post is irrelevant or useless post then you will get the negative reputation. So try  to create a useful post and comments so that we will get positive reputation.

• +3 1

While positive reputation is meant to help and favors, negative reputation hurts and displeases.

While positive reputation provides income or generation of coins, negative reputation is either seeing as waste of efforts. So is better we make and provide good contents so as to get good and positive reputation.

• +1 1

On 12/17/2020 at 11:43 PM, F4 Shahid Ali said:

Hi my friends first of all hope you are all good. 🥰😍

Can anyone explain to me about positive reputation and negative Reputaion, and what effect these reputations on our Earnings.

Can positive or negative application affect our posts as a useful or useless.

I want to knowing this word and also their effect please anyone guide me??

Keeping replying guys I need much learning from experienceable people.

278292775_images(2).png.b82dcb822c2fdfb990719c2cc41a404b.png

If you post a good stuff on Forum and its informative for the users and your post help Them to Gain some knowledge and from there you earned good reputation and don't waste your time to post unnecessary things which is not relavent to your topic because its make a bad reputation 

The positive rating or negative rating I think positive rating make our acquiring all the more however on the off chance that we dont get positive rating to our post, our procuring great abatement do to duplication or futile remark, we need to attempt create helpful post so we can a lot of cion here on froum.

Dear gays if we want positive reputations then we have to write creative and high level .Good reputations are very beneficial for us .We can earn more names and money  with positive reputation .Negative deputation on this forum is not beneficial for us .If we want success in life then We have to be positive and run away from negativity .

I think there is a positive way to look at the negative feedback as well. Where positive feedback gives you a motivation to do well, at the same time the negative feedback lets you know your weaknesses and gives you a chance to improve yourself. A good attitude is to take both types of feedback in a positive manner and try to get some positive out of every feedback.

Giving positive reputation points to your daily posts. This reflects the importance of your posts and the quality of the information you provide. Also, when you get positive reviews, you can get your daily profits and the posts are counted for you. 

Giving positive reputation points to your daily posts. This reflects the importance of your posts and the quality of the information you provide. Also, when you get positive reviews, you can get your daily profits and the posts are counted for you. 

On 12/18/2020 at 12:43 AM, F4 Shahid Ali said:

Hi my friends first of all hope you are all good. 🥰😍

Can anyone explain to me about positive reputation and negative Reputaion, and what effect these reputations on our Earnings.

Can positive or negative application affect our posts as a useful or useless.

I want to knowing this word and also their effect please anyone guide me??

Keeping replying guys I need much learning from experienceable people.

278292775_images(2).png.b82dcb822c2fdfb990719c2cc41a404b.png

Depending on the current payment system rating, if he posts very well, we will definitely give him a positive reputation, which will increase his interest in posting.If someone does not write a post according to 100 characters or topics, then give him a negative reputation.

Friend, the positive and negative reputations what they have or reflect in the profits is that when we receive in the 20 publications positive reputations they pay us all but if on the contrary we receive negative reputations they would not pay us that is the difference, hopefully it has helped you have issues always useful.

i must say positive. because my family members are doing this and my friends and my fiance also doing this work and earn money after every 7 days . so this is good work for us and youngsters including me ... so best of luck every beautiful beginners.

thank 

When we give or received positive reactions it means our posts are of great content consisting of best informations and we get rewarded for that by earning btc and if it turns out to be negative that post won't be counted on the yobit platform.

Hello my friend, it's very simple. A positive reputation means that you are an energetic person who delivers quality content posts that are worth the forum's payment for.
As for negative reputation, you will be affected by the fact that you will not get paid if your community reputation is less than 1 or zero, my friend, work hard to get the reputation.

I think negative reputation doesn't affect payments, but for me it gives me a push to improve the quality of my posts that might have something wrong with it. We always want to raise the level of this forum with useful topics, and for this we give a positive and negative reputation to those who deserve it

Getting reaction either positive or negative is due to the post we've made,it's clear that no one in this forum will like to recieve a negative reactions because when you get a negative rating on a post then you won't recieve any payment for that exact post,but on the other hand every member of the forum is madly in need of positive reaction because it's really means alot,we do get paid according to the positive reaction we got,so lets makw our contents useful so as to get more positive ratings

Getting reaction either positive or negative is due to the post we've made,it's clear that no one in this forum will like to recieve a negative reactions because when you get a negative rating on a post then you won't recieve any payment for that exact post,but on the other hand every member of the forum is madly in need of positive reaction because it's really means alot,we do get paid according to the positive reaction we got,so lets makw our contents useful so as to get more positive ratings

I think that Positive reputation is to inspire people who are making good posts and the relevant and negative rating with cryptocourance is demotive.It affects your profit. The new payment system you can get positive feedback with you will get the payment. And you will not receive payment for your negative repentance post.

In my opinion if your post is useful and informative and easy to understand then some one give you good reputation and if you get good reputation in any post then you get 1000 satoshi mean btc and if your post is useless and meaningless and people don't understand what is you say to people then they give you bad reputation and it is very bad because then you don't get payment of your post .

• +3 1

I Don't thing so negative report impact on your earning. It’s impact on your profile. This is bad profile when you got negative mark. So try to having positive reputation though your work. Positive reputation make your profile high and reach. So careful about that.  

• +2 1

I will say that, friends have a very important aspect in positive and negative forums.  We can certainly provide reputation by considering each post well.  We must give a negative reputation to high quality relevant posts.  Has been inspired to create more important constructive terms.  And I will definitely give a negative reputation to low quality and useless posts.  Being aware of this will create meaningful posts.  So give fame by considering the post.

Positive or negative reputation pay a vital role in your earning process if your post is good and having informative quality you will get a lot of appreciation on the other side if your post have less information or duplicate so you will receive negative rating 

Positive reputation comes through useful topics or useful comments. The negative reputation comes through unwanted topics. Of course, negative reputation affects payments. If you get that reputation, you do not get paid for that. We have to abide by the laws and provide the best of our posts and useful topics.

It good to subscribe this positive reputation is when your posting is informative and you respect members of this forum then people will give positive reaction if not the admin will not even pay you

Of course you need to write the necessary and informative things to get a positive reputation.  This way you will be paid for every post that can get you a positive reputation.  But if you write wrong and useless things, you will get a negative evaluation and you will not be paid.  So of course in addition, negative reputation may appear.  Otherwise your account will be banned, so be careful.

Positive and negative reputations play a big role in cryptotalk. But this rule did not exist before.  Now if your comment gets negative reputation then you will not get any payment from this forum.  You will receive payment from this forum when you have a positive reputation.  It has, of course, been good in one respect.  By doing so, no one will comment on something unethical which is against the forum.  So we should all comment properly.

The good reputation points benefit you in earning money and a bad reputation may indicate that this topic is not useful, and it is useless that it exists before.