Stop selling coin talk - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rahmi777

Stop selling coin talk

This is true and sound words, one hundred percent, in fact, this is beautiful and very useful advice. These coins should be kept at this time and not in a hurry to exchange them because they are in decline in their value. Thank you, my friend, and good luck in your life and in your work.

Cryptocurrency markets fluctuate due to supply, demand, and investor speculation, so their prices fluctuate, and this uncertainty is what allows us to make a ton of money.

Of course, my dear, the talk rate is low these days, but I think that its price will rise in the coming days, and we buy a lot of coins through our work and investment to gain more profits.

• +4 1

Yes, dear, most members have sold the distinctive symbols to speak, and this is one of the reasons for the low rate of symbols. Therefore, dear, I advise you in all areas of life, especially in the encrypted world, to be very patient. When you see an increase in the distinctive symbol, sell and you will make good profits in a short time

It's all because the people are not aware of much knowledge about the cryptocurrency.They always sell for little profit when the price of coin goes high and its not good we should learn about trading and watch the stocks and when the perfect time comes than sell it to earn profit.

I think that this decline is normal, as any currency, no matter how strong, is exposed to fluctuations in its price, I think that it should be preserved and a little patience because it may return and increase its price in the future, it only takes some time and waiting

my dear friend I am agreed with you we should not selling our talk coins because the value of tokens in these days is too much low and the with the passage of time it might be possible the value of the talk will increase so why should wait for the the right time for selling of our talk point

The currency is losing value by the day, and it has dropped to dangerously low levels. Please hold it until the price reaches its true value.

I just joined this platform and I don't have much knowledge and information about your topic because I'm still learning things about crypto world and as well cryptotalk and so sorry form my side because I'm trying to understand things about crypto currency and related to it.

It is unfortunate that the talk currency is witnessing a significant decline, but I will not sell it, I am trying to collect it now and I think that its price will increase in the future and I will make a good profit from it.

On 12/17/2020 at 9:07 PM, rahmi777 said:

The currency is declining day after day, and it has reached very low levels. Please keep it until it returns to its real price

Dear mate your suggestion is good but i think at the end of this. Year the value of coin talk will be reached to zero. And it will be lost from yobit trade platform. So i will suggest you to sell talk tokens on daily basis. Wish you all the best.

It is natural if the cryptocurrencies are in decline, they must be kept until their price rises again to ensure profit results, even if the period is long in the beginning, we must be patient to obtain good results for the operations that we carry out in this market and to be successful.

Of course my friends, the lack of supply for a currency that raises its value and increases the supply to it reduces its value, especially when all the owners of the currency sell it, and this is exactly what happens. The value of the talk decreases day after day and is almost worthless.

You are right I think if we all stopped selling our Talk the price might go up a bit and we can make more profit as right now it has too low a value but we can improve that by leaving our Talk in storage for a while and wait for its price to go up to generate demands and try to establish its value.

Yes my friend i agree with you as all f us know that we pass through a pandemic era due to corona virus and the price of talk token also low because corona virus effect all things also the price of it so we should keep patience not be greedy and wait until the price of this coins increase and then we sell it and get good profits.

As we all know, the value of a talk token is extremely low. As a result, its price really shouldn't be a source of disappointment. We should work hard and earn tokens on a daily basis. Its value goes up at the start of the year, and we will be able to sell tokens for cash.

Loda members I hope you are doing great work on this platform firstly I want to tell you that all of you dear I am agree with you for this I think everyone needs to break this for selling talk coins in the market

Hi guys the price  of  cryptocurrency decrease or increase day by day . So I don't suggest other to sell cion talk . Because it  may be possible  your loss in trading.

This is true at the end of the year, it decreased due to the sale of speaking codes, but by the beginning of this year 2021 the rate increased, and I think it will increase more and we need to be patient, when it reaches the higher rate, we sell and make more profits.

Thank you for this important advice.  The talking price has really decreased so we have to stop selling.  To be successful, you must be patient and persistent.  The price will soon go up.  You have to be a long-term owner, not a day trader, to earn big money.

yes of course when the price of the coin gets higher in the market and then should sell it if you invest money on in Westport then you will get from your bread from daily 1% this will be good for you you and then you'll see price is right you can easily sell it

Of course when the price of the coins gets higher in the market then should sell it and we should not sell the other wise if it's value is low not sell it and then we will lose profits.

I think selling of the coins talk thats a bad idea ,the leaderboard should take a look at it and try to take the cryptotalk coins to it normal price because everyday ,ot keep on decreasing.

Too much selling of a coin will let that coin to seriously lost its value just like the talk token, that is why it is important to invest more instead of selling it which will let it to lose a great value.

In my estimation, this currency will succeed and its price will increase. Therefore, I am currently working on storing it according to a certain system because there will come a time when everyone will be anxious to buy it.