Golden moment for trader is .... - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Golden moment for trader is ....

It is true right now, there is a great opportunity, thanks to the economic crisis and panic in the market, now we must take advantage to buy and earn money in a year or more, in addition to working leveraged in the market, you will earn by holding and trading.

You are right golden moments for a trader is when he is accumulating the profits from his or her trades and when he finds a trading strategy that works.

14 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

For me too, I am so happy when my analyses were profitable for me. But still there was a day I win a jackpot in trading as I won $400. That was my golden moment. 

This is great, as for me, it was not always spent with me in gambling games because I have always lost my money, for good luck I always use a little money.

On 1/19/2020 at 8:01 PM, imdad123 said:

golden movement mean when traders earn 25% to 50% profit from less then one week as i know to this market this is happen when btc sudden falls or up in short time.

they are holding that particular property. it's time to see your profit increase 5 or even 10 times the price you bought. A trader is also making a lot of income with all the hard work and trusting our selves with the use of investments we have made.

The golden moment for sure is for me, when I discover a mistake in my trading strategy, it will make me better than the strategy to make profits securely.

Life is great and enjoy it

On 2/17/2020 at 5:54 PM, Eminoko said:

Golden moment is when cryptocurrencies  transform you to a rich person. All other moments will be golden because you will be happen. 

The moment you get the mistake in the transaction is the most important, it's more than a golden moment because it gives you interest for all your subsequent transactions. The precious moment in which its impact becomes evident in the future when we succeed and learn from it

On 12/28/2019 at 8:36 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

There's two opinion about golden moment and I want to know your answer, be honest please. First opinion, golden moment is when we get profit and second opinion is when you find your trading mistakes.

yes you are absolutely right ,the most important and exiciting moment for all is , when the  gets profit from trading ,and they learn about their mistakes so that they can improve   or  solve the mistake they had done before 

On 4/10/2020 at 11:04 AM, Basad said:

A golden moment for a trader this is when he is able to make huge amount of profits twice or thrice of what he invest, that is when a trader buy low and sell at most highest price

This is just one side of that golden moment. There are other cases too. For example, suppose you sell a coin for profit and just 1 hour after your sell, its price crashes and you can invest in it again in the same day! I think this is a golden moment too because you don't have to wait for a long time to buy it again. All traders prefer to have the lowest amount of waiting between selling and re-buying. If this interval decreases, we can trade non-stop and accumulate profits one after another. No one likes to have one profit this month and another profit the next month.

when I locate my errors, motive failure can become achievement and that's whats essential to know something. You made a mistake once and that is why you will not do it again. I do not forget a quote, a man who in no way made a mistake, in no way made whatever. And do not be scared to made a mistake cause being scared to make a screw up is a mistake.

Profit and its amount increases with experience, and while we gain experience, mistakes in trading are inevitable. So by analyzing mistakes and understanding them we will not allow them in the future this is in my opinion the golden moment.

The golden moment is only the time to make money. It is really an irreplaceable moment and you feel your effort paid off

On 12/28/2019 at 9:51 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

There's two opinion about golden moment and I want to know your answer, be honest please. First opinion, golden moment is when we get profit and second opinion is when you find your trading mistakes.

I think my golden trading moment is when I make a big profit, moments like that are usually when the bitcoin price goes up by $ 20,000, and I hope that moment can be repeated so that the moment of becoming a millionaire can come true.

When traders feels happy ? Obviously when they earn good profit, means when he invest low value currency and few days later those currency gives huge profit, because earn lot of money gives always happy movements, and mistake when we made wrong investment and face loss, trading gives equal happy and sad movements, so try to enyoj every movement and continue trading with lot of confidence.

golden moment for me is when i make an order to buy any coin in the night and when i wake up in the morning i find this coin increase to 10% or more

Traders do have good moments and worse moments, I have experienced both before, but I noticed no matter how, if a trader is good, there are bull times that will really favor the traders. I have experienced both but I win than losing. 

I would choose the second option i.e. Golden moment for a trader is when he will be able to spot the trading mistakes because once one able to detect his mistake, he might learn the lessons to make more profits in future. 

When i earn a profit is my golden moment in trading because that is what i risk my money for. I feel very happy and lucky when i discover my trading problem but it is not my golden moment.

• +1 1

9 minutes ago, Shojan440 said:

Always in the trading we think that we just make profit in the market but if we are going into loss than we are disturb and close our trade in the market just to safe our account but we need at that time to control our emotions and see where we will mistake and again analyse the market.

Golden moment is when things fall in place in trading bias either buying or selling which eventually leads to profit.

• Useful or interesting 1

Both are golden moments but i think mostly traders golden moment is when our trade order complete in a minutes and get profit in a minutes instead of waiting for many days. 

• +2 1

My golden moment was when I am made my first profit on the first trade and it was not a lot but close the trade and sell and see the money be up by 50% is a very golden moment. But as you say there are many mistake made and all them follow for ever unless we fix them. To do that you are need a techer to help you fix them. A coach if you want that will tell you what mistakes you make because you can't find all of them  and what to use when plan a trade.

Some trades will never have a golden moment because they do not want to learn but to always trade like a novice. They will fomo and still always lose and panic but later leave trading. But for good trades, there is always a golden moment if they are patient very well. 

In trading we always try hard to get profit, keep trading and be patient when trading is the key to trading success. Sometimes traders also experience losses, and losses can be made into experience. For that, my golden moments are when I make profits and succeed in trading.

On 9/19/2020 at 9:50 AM, Hman786 said:

There is only golden moment for a trader when he saw that he is going in a profit now. When h see that he is going in a too much profit they felt very happy. He feels very good at thaat moment. That is the best ever moment for him.

Making profit is an exciting moment but I think the moment of recovery is the real golden one because when you lose some money (especially if it is a considerable amount), you dream about getting it back in any way possible. You will wait day and night and hold your coins with the hope of rising. Finally, some day you will wake up in the morning and after checking prices, you will find that your coin has jumped and you can break even or even make some small profit if you sell it at that moment. But unfortunately, some traders become greedy at this golden moment and ruin weeks and months of awaiting. Finding lost money is more enjoyable than earning some extra money.

• +2 1

Thats very true, though its a learning process, you have to keep on learning thats the only option you have today , because when you look around there is a lot of people trading but not getting it, so its a good idea to just follow a certain path that would work for you.

Learn from your mistakes and take note from those who have made it in this area to.

• +5 1

Thats very profound and very important because in some positions sometimes we make mistakes that cost us really big time and so its important to route for something that is far much important for you to work, because in some cases we lose ourselves in trading so much that we miss the two golden moments and that is very sad the very truth that would work for you is to actually balance so many things that would work for you , and that is preparing a portfolio for you.

• +5 1