Environment of cryptotalk - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anu1979

Environment of cryptotalk

it  has strict  rules to maintain a good environment  by doing  little  bit mistake  they give us warning  point and then ban us.so people  here are concerned  to create  a good environment. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Hello everyone I hope you all are doing well environment of cryptocurrency in these days is very well everyone can benefit from this forum cryptocurrency is a very good platform for those people who want to earn money from home it is a good think and Pro currency is a only one for for those peoples want to make money from just writing and posting the comments

• +1 1

Hello Friends!

This is the rule of every platform , if you do work you get money if you don't you can't. Same here at cryptotalk when you work at here you get paid. And rest is most important for doing best work. You can take a break if it necessary, after that you can restart your work.

Yes, it's possible to take a break for some periods of time in the forum and later return to continue your work in the forum, nothing will happen to your account. But you won't receive any payment during the break time. 

Welcome to this forum. Certainly, you can take a break, but only for a while and not for a long time so that you do not lose your account. And you have to be patient.

It's not a problem taking a break from working here in this forum however, this should be done for few days not long time if you really want to achieve success and earn a good amount of income.

It will surely not affect our account in any mean. But yes our progress can be affected by taking a break. But I don't think that it's wrong to take a break. If you are busy or if you are a student then you can take break due to exams. It won't affect the account. 

Hello my friend
A great time for everyone. In fact, I do not have enough information on this topic, but I think that there is no problem if I take a short break to work in this forum, but I think without profits, but with organized work you can work and benefit without being bored

Dear friend, taking a break from the forum will lead to not giving you profits on your rest days, but when you return to work on this wonderful forum, your profits will return naturally..but be careful to take a long vacation so that you are not banned .. I wish you good luck

Taking a break is not a wrong thing, but not for a long time, because upon return you will start to feel bored. At first, you must have enthusiasm and high energy to participate, learn and reap some profits.

• +1 1

If you do not work you do not get your payment that is known anywhere and here is not the exception and if you do not have big savings your earnings will be affected, in my case I took a week and when I returned I started with everything because on the days I know not work it is obvious that they did not pay me and I had to recover.

• +1 1

Environment of this forum is very good and i really liked it. Because most of the people are attracted to each other. And those people share your opinion with each other. So do not worry about about any thing and join this good and useful environment.

Definitely It will affect your earnings as you will miss all those days of break to earn the payment from here but It will have no effect on your account. So I recommend you not to quit the work unless you have any emergency or critical situation and you are unable to pay time to the forum.

There is no problem in stopping work in the forum and then resuming work because we are all exposed to different circumstances that keep us from working here, and from this policy we must make sure that this forum is very wonderful

Welcome dear this platform.  Cryptotalk environment is friendly and good platform.  You can earn money also you can learn this forum.  Yiu can easily work . Thanks everyone. 

Hello mate it depend on you if you work hard you will earn more and if you work less you will be earn less. Crypto give us very good environment for working here to learn knowledge and earn money. Crypto is the forum which help me to learn knowledge and earn money .

Of course you can take a break but if you will lose money, while you rest a bit from the forum and you will not work because you will be on vacation but you will lose money because the days you do not work will not be paid within the forum, this is what can cause the most problem but if you want to take a break you have all your right friend, thanks for asking about this.   

I think a sudden break in the middle of work will affect your income. We post every day, react every day. Our reputation continues to grow little by little. And we get payment every day. So I think it's better not to take a break. I think it is better to come back as soon as possible if the work is more important.

I am new on this fourm.This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time.i like more crypto it is very famous today 

More pepole earig in this page many people very happy in the cryptotalk field.

I im not know about crypto but it is very famous in the world

This is real forum. I am working very hard to earn money and gain knowledge. I am so good for earning and learning at the same time.There is no such type of issue that if you stop working there is no worries you will not exit from this forum when ever you want you start your work. However, we shouldn't take a lot of extra time from this forum. Since then there will be absence of update data and it will influence our pay moreover.

Im new at this time at the this field .i need help your because im new at field crpto is not rong field i sure crpto is very lucky and profite field .hiii my buddies help me cryptois comfortably place we learn mony profit and invest mony i like this forum 

I am new on this fourm.This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time.i like more crypto it is very famous today 

More pepole earig in this page many people very happy in the cryptotalk field.

I im not know about crypto but it is very famous in the world

Environment of cryptotalk is very cozy and united.Everyone can share their opinion.Everyone is connected to eachother from all over the world.Everyone can express their opinion in the comment section.Happy posting everyone.

• +1 1

I think if we take a break from this forum even if it's for a single day you don't earn for that day, but you payments for the date you've work before the break will continue to content.

Yes friends please, crypto  has a very good environment and here we take a lot, so this is a very good way for knowledge.we need to do a lot of work on this platform .

Hello my friend, I am okay with some rest from work and you can return to work diligently and actively. From the payment rules in the forum 20 good posts a day to earn money if you do not do them will not pay you I wish you a happy holiday and return to work strongly .. Good luck