LITECOIN reaches $ 100 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
isther69

LITECOIN reaches $ 100

ylzzfVV2

LITECOIN finally reaches $ 100 for those people who did not see it possible thanks to the brutal movement that BTC has made, surpassing its historical maximum since its creation, many institutions entering the crypto world, which without a doubt I think will be the best news of the year for the people who are within the crypto world, and for the first time BITCOIN reaching a capitulation above 400K billion. Now the question is: how far do you think the price of LITECOIN will go?

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 8
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +4 3

It's pretty difficult to predict about altcoins. Ltc has crossed 100$ and alts are still not performing as good as Bitcoin is doing. We can clearly see alt/btc performance, most of the coins are red along with ethereum.

But surprisingly, ltc is performing better than Bitcoin and it's shows the strength of LTC and if Bitcoins stays at 22-21k level for few days then as far I am guessing investors will go for Top Altcoins. And at that time LTC probably goto the ATH. But there may be a crash as alts strictly follow Bitcoin. We should be very careful at this time.IMG_20201217_182729.thumb.jpg.ccf48d0572b4b716ffd556a56d6302a8.jpg

• +1 2
  • +3 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I agree with @Ridam there is a clear rise in Bitcoin dominance for days now, as it was closer to 60 and now it is around 64%, this might mean that Bitcoin can still keep rising and altcoins can have some time off as they are in prices that can't be sustained for too long. The markets are reacting to institutions buying Bitcoin and Ethereum on the most part, and these institutions don't have access to crypto exchanges, it will not be easy to pump altcoins to all time heighs, although they can keep following with lower rewards.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2

10 minutes ago, Fixfin said:

I agree with @Ridam there is a clear rise in Bitcoin dominance for days now, as it was closer to 60 and now it is around 64%, this might mean that Bitcoin can still keep rising and altcoins can have some time off as they are in prices that can't be sustained for too long. The markets are reacting to institutions buying Bitcoin and Ethereum on the most part, and these institutions don't have access to crypto exchanges, it will not be easy to pump altcoins to all time heighs, although they can keep following with lower rewards.

Well at the time of writing this reply, Bitcoin dominance has increased to 66. I am also thinking the spike all alts are getting will be for short term. If we see spike of btc dominance in coming time nearer to 70 or more then, all alts will get severely affected. That's why I am still waiting for the right moment to take the entry on alts. I guess alts will give a opportunity, before the investors shit their profits from Bitcoin to alts.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Hey mate, you are right Litecoin finally reach the 100 usd mark, I am waiting for long time that ltc price will crossed 100 dollars. Litecoin price increase because of Bitcoin price . Bitcoin price impact all the alt coin in the market, when Bitcoin price increase all the alt coin price increase, when Bitcoin price dropped all the alt coin price dropped.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, Fixfin said:

A clear and pictorial view of Bitcoin dominance in the crypto currencies world, the hike in the price of bitcoin has caused many altcoins to follow suit, pumps are currently being experienced not only on the litecoin but the DOGE, and the Ripple coins also

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

6 hours ago, isther69 said:

ylzzfVV2

LITECOIN finally reaches $ 100 for those people who did not see it possible thanks to the brutal movement that BTC has made, surpassing its historical maximum since its creation, many institutions entering the crypto world, which without a doubt I think will be the best news of the year for the people who are within the crypto world, and for the first time BITCOIN reaching a capitulation above 400K billion. Now the question is: how far do you think the price of LITECOIN will go?

I am a big fan of the litecoin, particularly because of its fast transaction and confirmation speeds when compared to the bitcoin, and these rise in value is a very welcomed development for bought current and prospective investors 

• +1 1

Many Institutions nowadays are accepting cryptocurrencies as payment system. They only accept developed currencies like BTC, ETH and LTC so these coins are having a bull run at same time. 

• +1 1

LTC is like many other Altcoins who are direct influence by BTC movement. If the BTC not stop his quest for $100K. The we can expect LTC will be going to break his last ATH(All time High) price in 2020.Their for can say how much it will go so far the up trend is making people happy and invest is flowing in market. This is making all market green and LTC will show his potential this time.

Their for I always suggest the LTC coin is a good investment for those who cannot afford BTC. 

• +1 1

Litecoin is one of my favorite coins, its movement is always associated with the movement of Bitcoin, so I think that this crazy rise of Bitcoin will necessarily lead to a similar rise in the price of Litecoin, the highest price that Litecoin reached in 2017 is 375$ as I remember so I think it is possible to reach this Time to 500$.

• +1 2

Litecoin is an excellent currency and has already reached  up to 300 dollar so far it has not reached its own goal, and the strange thing is that Bitcoin has reached its value in 2017 and surpassed it. Is the explosion still in other currencies expected or the big whales have become support only Bitcoin

• +1 1

8 hours ago, isther69 said:

ylzzfVV2

Yeah litecoin hits its personal best it reaches 105 usd and this price is its personal best, and men this year especially this month have been a good month for all cryptocurrency's that they are increasing very high.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Wow, in my case I have been so focused on the price of bitcoin that I have not paid attention to the other currencies in terms of their market price but it is a lot that has managed to raise litecoin.

• +1 1

The first coin I had and I have followed it ever since, I have always expected a lot from litecoin and I hope it will stabilize above $100 

• +1 1

Litecoin is a promising and good coin that have potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace and that is why it has been able to make it this far because the mighty bitcoin has crossed $20,000 and for that reason many altcoins which are depending on bitcoin value has also increased rapidly, we expect to see more of this boost so that we can earn more profit. @Dorjoy12, what can you say on litecoin crossing $100 😁

Edited by Projectcrypto
  • +1 2
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

LTC and Dash did a good job as they both are high above the $100 and the chances of those coins are to reach to the $1000 like the ETH jump in the last bull.

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Indeed dear colleagues of Litecoin reached 100 dollars to me personally, it does not surprise me since it is a very popular Cryptocurrency and I think that it still did not get a sound more
Good luck and big winnings for everyone
A big greeting to the whole community

• +1 2

My friend is good for the cock-by-to-reach currency that reaches $ 100 but the gemstone of the bullea currency that has shown $ 23,000 currency currency for a coast of her future and all currencies in the cause of the corona rumor for her future as a result of the world's best for you

• +1 1

7 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

what can you say on litecoin crossing $100 😁

@Projectcrypto actually litecoin has surprise me this time like a myth and that is why i am thinking that this is the first altcoin which will cross it ATH soon.  If you seen litecoin market movement then you can see its the altcoin which is running fast than any other altcoin..  But if btc dump then ltc will dump to dramatically..         

• +1 2

Yes finally Litecoin across the 100 dollars for many traders this is a surprise. But this is because of the new record historic of Bitcoin reaching more than 20000 dollars. But now coming the "what is the next?" In the next year 2021, it is possible we will see this price value historic on the top or will dump!..

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

It is only just doing what bitcoin is. Sometimes doing better most doing worse. Bitcoin drops a little Litecoin follows. It did go up to $112 and now we can see if there is support at $100 or there was nothing that Litecoin did alone.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I don't own Litecoin but it did great and those that held and supported it they deserve to have a good price. Now about the future and altcoins I think that maybe Bitcoin can rise way more than them and we can only see a few small reactions but it could be that Bitcoin will increase and the altcoins will not. Not all altcoins again, as I read that those that bought Bitcoin to $22,000 are looking for Ethereum, Litecoin and a few more. So these should be the top and get most of the investors funds.

Edited by yonkii
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

The crypto assets will keep rising for some time, we don't have altcoin seasons lately as investors don't just go into Bitcoin but select a basket of cryptocurrencies to invest. We see the market rising higher with Bitcoin being the best one for a few months but the rest are also catching up.

• +1 1

Dear friend I think LTC is a very good cryptocurrency in the world. LTC price 100$ now I think that not enough price LTC. I think bitcoin, ETH, LTC is best cryptocurrency in the world. But Bitcoin and ETH price analysis than LTC price not enough. I think LTC price more increases his quality.