When I get warning points, the fault will be located or only the warning - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ahmdoof

When I get warning points, the fault will be located or only the warning

You get a warning point because of your mistake, for example, if you work against the rules, you get a warning.Your account will not be banned on the first and second warning point, but when you get the third warning part, your account will be banned for a few days.

This is the topic I'd like to respond to. Please, with your assistance, I'd like to improve my forum awareness and avoid making any mistakes that result in warnings or banning points.

You cannot generalize this to everyone because sometimes the forum does not give a person warning points, but rather bans him .. I also have some friends who received one warning point and after a while they received the ban, and some of them took 3 warning points and then received the ban .. so we cannot generalize this. It is up to the person if he makes a simple mistake or explicitly breaches the forum rules.

i think a message will be sent to you and it will not be very accurate the best is to take the precaution and work according to the rules of the forum and not violate them and you will not be exposed to warning points and that's all

Try reviewing the rules posts to remember because we all get forgotten and this is normal .

When any member of this platform get a warning point from this platform by the moderators for the mistakes you make or breaking the rules and regulations of this platform. Both the warning point and the fault or the mistake the members of this platform will be also sited.

If you don't want to receive a warning points then you have to follow the rules and regulations of the forum, work according to the forum and keep creating useful posts that will earn you reputations.

On 12/17/2020 at 5:49 PM, Ibn e hussain said:

You get a warning point because of your mistake, for example, if you work against the rules, you get a warning.Your account will not be banned on the first and second warning point, but when you get the third warning part, your account will be banned for a few days. Similarly, when you get 6 Warning points complete, then your account will be banned for some months but not permanently banned .Therefore, you should work as a precaution and follow the rules of these platforms so that you do not get any warning. 

Greeting of the day dear friend,  thank you for providing us useful information,  I have no experience about this topic because it never happened with me.  But now I have learn something new 

If you receive a warning point, you must first recognize that you have made a mistake for which you are receiving a warning point, and then you must obey the rules again. You would not get a warning point if you look at the rules carefully, note them, and observe them correctly.

Well according to me My only piece of advice is that you familiarise yourself with the forum's rules and that you make posts that are both interesting to the community and provide accurate details. I also recommend that you make publications that are at least 100 words long; this is a prerequisite for comments and publications to be considered useful for cryptotalk.

Yes when you get the warning points you are share you mistake by the moderator and tells you on which place your doing wrong and it's very intense point you should be not getting the wwrning points above 5 warning points you will be banned.